Marlon Brando purposely pissed himself to ruin a shot in Desiree a movie he didn't want to be in to make everyone...

>Marlon Brando purposely pissed himself to ruin a shot in Desiree a movie he didn't want to be in to make everyone else's life harder

Will there ever be a more based actor?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2QUacU0I4yU
youtube.com/watch?v=9_hBnSkQZCQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

him and orson welles are really in their own league of not giving a fuck

He and Kilmer were a bit cuntish on the set of Dr Moreau though. They could have at least co-operated a bit, that movie could have been so much better.

>Brando was notorious for his unconventional eating habits, which often involved binge-eating honey buns and milk and then crash-dieting before shooting films.

On the role of Jor-El

>"He said, “Why don't I play this like a bagel?” I was ready for him to say “a green suitcase” and he said “bagel.” He said, “How do we know what the people on Krypton looked like?” He had good logic. He said, “Maybe they looked like bagels up there in those days?”

LEFT:
>I DO MY MANLY DUTY

RIGHT:
>OH MAN, I DID A DOODY

>a bit cuntish

understatement of the year

>After being paid $3 million to play Jor-El, Marlon Brando tried to convince the producers to instead portray Jor-El as "a green suitcase" or "a green tennis ball on a stick" on the account that "no one knows what a Kryptonian REALLY looks like".

Is he retarded? Superman's very existence proves otherwise

because we know what Superman looks like - an Anglo-Saxon male with straight black hair and blue eyes. That's how.

He sounds like such a PITA, I have no idea how he got any work after he got fat and ugly.

>me on the right

>those fucking deltoids

mirin

Is peepeepoopoo the ultimate pill?
Just look at him he was /fit/,rich and handsome then he evolved in fat peepeepoopoo poster

>a movie he didn't want to be
So why the fuck he did?

he was a brilliant stage actor. When he hit the screen he immediately became disillusioned at the blatant politics and heartless profiteering behind movies, so he decided to make anyone's life in hollywood who tried to cast him a living hell
notice that usually after antics like this are pulled even once that you're essentially blacklisted from any other future projects, but they just kept casting him so he kept pulling more and more shit
he could get away with anything
he's one of the greatest actors of all time, just watch Mutiny on the Bounty, Last Tango in Paris, Sayonara, On the Waterfront, A Dry White Season
he's a fucking genius
my favourite is when he refused to accept an Oscar for The Godfather and sent up a gorgeous native american woman to whine about indigenous people's rights and their portrayal in american films
the jews lost their shit
youtube.com/watch?v=2QUacU0I4yU

>Forgetting Jack Nicholson
>Forgetting Edward Norton
>Forgetting Christian Bale
There are a lot of dick actors, m8

Brando and Welles are the Patron Saints of Sup Forums.

>not even a honorary mention to mr reed

youtube.com/watch?v=9_hBnSkQZCQ

>brando literally spent the last years of his life shitposting about himself on the internet and having whoppers thrown over his fence to him by Jack Nicholson

The man is a hero to all of us

>...the costumer on “Mutiny on the Bounty” (1962), James Taylor, claims Brando split 52 pairs of pants during the shooting of the film, due to his wild swings in weight. This necessitated a stretch fabric be used on his wardrobe replacement clothes. He split these pants too. During this time, Marlon was also once observed taking a 5-gallon tub of ice cream and rowing himself out in the lagoon to indulge himself.

>18 liters ice cream
How can you eat that much and not die?
Americans are fucking insane.

Sources?

>a bit cuntish
Hahahaha....kek

>5 gallons of icecream

>no chocolate sauce

Fuck

Also, it's liquid once it melts, obviously; unless he spent two or three days out there he COULDN'T eat 5 gallons without something horrible happen. (No human could just due to the volume. Let alone the 99.999999% of getting super diabetes from 10lb of sugar out of a 50lb bucket.)