*ruins your movie*

*ruins your movie*

She was fine in John Wick 2 though

reminder

>Rose came out as a lesbian at the age of 12. Because of her sexuality, she suffered verbal taunts and physical abuse from her schoolmates, which led to a suicide attempt. She was also sexually abused as a child by a relative, and has bipolar disorder with a propensity towards clinical depression.

>With regard to childhood gender nonconformity, Rose said she wanted to be a boy while growing up and that she was saving up money to physically transition from female to male. She said, "It was in my mind as something I wanted to do and then I just... didn't. I guess I grew out of it. I even used to sleep on my front because I didn't want to get boobs ever, which I think worked actually." She stated that modelling led her to discover androgyny, and allowed her to model with different gender expressions. She recalled, "I remember being at a Yum Cha restaurant with my dad and the owner coming up and saying, 'Excuse me, we're trying to work out if you're a handsome boy or a beautiful girl.' It was a compliment and I was shocked, and when I thought about it I actually wanted to be a handsome boy".

>Rose is genderfluid, saying, "I am very gender fluid and feel more like I wake up every day sort of gender neutral." This announcement came approximately a week after she released Break Free, in which she visually transforms from a very feminine woman to a heavily tattooed man. Rose stated, however, that she prefers to continue using feminine pronouns. While if she had to choose a sex, she commented that she would choose to be male, she does not feel like she should have been born with different body parts. Seeing the desire her transgender friends had for transitioning, she asked herself if her need to transition matched theirs, and concluded that she is satisfied being gender neutral. "I think at this stage I will stay a woman but ... who knows. I'm so comfortable right now I feel wonderful about it, but I also fluctuate a lot," she added

According to Sup Forums John wick 2 did that without her help

>when Keanu picks her 50lb ass up and throws it into the wall

Only thing better was Keanu snapping that street bitch's neck like a toothpick

>She

>Gets molested
>Suddenly trans
Yeah no pattern
Take the pills

>genderfluid
>I fluctuate a lot

My gun just chambered a round all by itself

>"I remember being at a Yum Cha restaurant with my dad and the owner coming up and saying, 'Excuse me, we're trying to work out if you're a handsome boy or a beautiful girl.' It was a compliment and I was shocked, and when I thought about it I actually wanted to be a handsome boy".

I'll take things that didn't happen for 500, Alex.

>It was in my mind as something I wanted to do and then I just... didn't. I guess I grew out of it
really joggles the noggles

>JUST

I think shes hot and I want to fuck her badly, I don't care.

>is a dyke
>was molested
Every time.

Maybe if you get her pregnant, she'll grow up and snap out of it.

Why do trans women all try to turn into greasers?
Is this what women view as quintessentially male?

its just the easiest look to pull off as a biological female who still wants to be able to look female when she wants to

You can always tell when someone is androgynous or a dyke as a statement rather than preference. Couldn't help but notice the unrealistic WOMYN STRONG AS MEN theme her John Wick 2 character oozed, which was very comedic.

Hadn't seen this one, cheers for the fap material.

Is there any good androgyny kino out there?

She got BTFO in John Wick 2 though. Common was the actual real boss fight.

giv bf (female)

That's not her.

>gets hyped up in John Wick 2 as a credible threat and capable henchman
>Wick picks her up and throws her like a trash can before overpowering her
lmao

>sexually abused as a child
>lesbian
>bipolar
>clinical depression
>genderfluid
how "unlucky" that she had to go through all this shit after being molested as a child

Damn Justin Bieber looks like *THAT*?

i was pleasantly surprised by that. i was expected one of those unrealistic male/female fights movies love now. instead he picked her up and threw her like a ragdoll.

Keanu absolutely destroying her in a quick fighter after they built her up the entire movie was great.

*Kinu

Dude's got a really nice arse

404 not found

no matter how hard she tries to be a butch lesbo she'll never get rid of that doll face and those dsls

>JUST tattoo

Is that Billy Zane?

Do lesbians pay alimony?

>Is a dude
>"I feel like a dude"
Yeah...I got that

It took me 5 minutes to remember where she was from.
What a pathetic creature.