Eyyy, my Battlefield collectors edition just arrived

Eyyy, my Battlefield collectors edition just arrived.
Looks like i got Eddie Murphy as my soldier. Which one did you get?

Other urls found in this thread:

gamemania.be/games/pc/battlefield-1-collectors-edition
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You spent money on a Cuck game.

What a cuck

lol

keked hard

This is a bit off the wall, but did any african americans win medals of honor or other high service medals during ww2? Forgive me for my niggery.

Fucking racist bigots Germany is a rightful colony of Africa. You have to be one big dumb stupid racist bigot to think otherwise

A few of them won the Croix de guerre

Awesome job

Quite literally millions of people won medals in WWII.
They were given away like candy.

Some received distinguished service crosses but we're later upgraded to medals of honour, so yes, they did.

There's nothing wrong with honouring the struggles all soldiers had to go through, but using WW2 to promote multiculturalism propaganda essentially spits on everyone... especially Eddie Murphy.

>WITH NO GAME

holy shit it is Eddie murphy

My god it's literally Eddie Murphy

This wasn't even necessary

Holy fuck they actually ask €230 for this POS?
>gamemania.be/games/pc/battlefield-1-collectors-edition

BLM needs their money fast it seems.

I am dead.

Is it possible to convince Eddie to sue them for using his likeness?

toppest of keks

how the hell?

Is that a Photoshop? Did you make a head?

I would buy that.

>Awesome job

Thanks man, photoshop does all the hard work to be fair, I did another before that one but its not as good

I'm black, and always sort of saw WW2 as something I was never really a part of. When you think WW2, you think anglos and germans fighting and killing the shit out of each other, and if you sit for a minute, you might remember Russia did things, and that Nippon took a chilly pepper to the ass.

I like the mouth disc you get there too.

Black's were a very small part of it but this is about ww1, which American blacks were an even smaller part of

Yeah I won't be buying this game, I prefer modern settings or WW2, and I don't like playing with niggers unless it's Korean War or later.

Speaking of which, why no good Korean War games?