The Walking Dead season 8 trailer was released ~18 hours ago

The Walking Dead season 8 trailer was released ~18 hours ago.
So why aren't we talking about it?

youtu.be/MWSF9RZiUos?t=4s

Nobody watches that shit anymore

People still watching this shit?

Put the show out of its misery. It's literally become a zombie.

I thought they cancelled this shitty show for the stuntman dying.

I just realised I haven't watched this shit since, season 3? I thought I was only a couple seasons behind, but season 8? I've really not been paying attention. Not that I really had the inclination to go back and catch up, it's just surprising to me that it's the 8th season already.

Same here, I stopped watching back when they stopped showing the new seasons at our local theater.

damn so they show shiva coming to the aid and then getting surrounded and getting ate?

>You Doodooing your dippity diapers yet?
What did Negan mean by this?

It was the shittest trailer in history. Just more of the same except with a bunch of explosions, and Rick with a slightly longer beard that only means he was in bed for a few days or weeks, nothing special.

He's talking about the show. He meant the show is shit, literally.

can someone translate in spanish

The show was always shit

>Everyone claims not to watch it
>come air-time, everyone is watching it anyway and dilligently taking notes so they can dump on it on Sup Forums as soon the episode is over.

No. I never watched past s01e01

I would have been a little bit hyped if they showed Rick being old as if many years have passed. But then I realized that's just his current self with a slightly longer beard.
The only other thing that could save the show for me would be if they added aliens.

I GUESS I GOT WHAT I DESERVED

We had a thread yesterday that hit the bump limit. The consensus is the first half of trailer is kino but then the licensed music fucks the second half up.

So why are you in this thread?

I though this series ended years ago.

>that pubic hair
Hnnngg

glad to see Negan with the beard again.
I just realised I can't remember what the entirety of season 4 and 5 was about

Because I can post in any thread I want to

shitpost*

>still going with the generic 'rick and his gang are the good guys and negan and the saviors are bad guys' action schlock fest

the best part of this arch was that rick and negan were nearly the same character at this point. doing anything they could to keep their group alive. looks dumb but ill still end up watching it

You can, but why this thread in particular if you have no interest in the show?

What's that old Rick scene supposed to be?
Dream? Flash forward? Can some comic fag explain?

not him
just watched season 1
the thumbnail looked funny so I post
Now you can die in peace, wakingpleb

>6 minute trailer

i am not gonna watch that shit, someone give the the quick rundown

looks like next season goes fast foward to all out war then to the aftermath where ricks an old crippled

Literally nothing's different from the previous seasons
There's your rundown

>season 8
thats why no one is talking about it

What's jesus like in this show? He seems pretty GOAT in the games

the only reason ive watched walking dead for all these years is to laugh at how bad it is with Sup Forums

it's so much fun shitting on this manchild soap opera

Rick wakes up from 7 year coma, zombie apocalypse was just a dream. Plot twist: the real zombie apocalypse begins the next day.

damn i have to watch it now! i love zombies xddd

living the dream user, living the dream

Was it a premonition like in Final Destination?

One of the few underrated characters on the show, hopefully they make him like his comic character even more, the actor is perfect as him but they have barely used him

You should watch the episode they introduce him in. It's 1 big comedy episode of 2 guys trying to capture him. It's Season 6 Episode 10 "The Next World"

Why do so many characters have long hair and continue to wear clothes like fucking suits that obviously hamper their ability to move and fight?

Myabe, now just here me out,
Maybe the people that shit on it and claim not to watch it are different people
Maybe...

Ive actually started to enjoy Fear The Walking Dead more than I have the regular one.

Are they really going to stretch this shit show until season 12?

S01e01 is kino, fuckface

I haven't watched it since Alexandria.

>So why aren't we talking about it?

Because this isn't facebook

Why did all the hype artists keep mentioning the final scene as something to stick around for? It's just a fucking dream sequence.

Why does she always need to eat?

Just marathoned up to the end of season 7. I really like Negan and kinda like Daryl and Carol. Who are everyone else's favorite character?

That was the last good episode

This is what got me: the filler

Shane turned Lori into a baby factory and she's thicc. Carl became a massive NEET and dropped out of college shit posts on Sup Forums

My favorite is Eugene. My favorite setpiece is The Kangdom. I would love to live there and be a knight. Would be more fulfilling than being a piece of shit that posts on Sup Forums all day. ;_;

Jerry, it's not his fault reddit likes him.

for maximum thickness

I haven't watched since the Season 5 finale.

>I don't like it. I swear. I-I just watch it to shitpost.