Is she finished?

Is she finished?

hollywoodreporter.com/news/weekend-box-office-dunkirk-heads-45m-50m-us-debut-valerian-bombing-1023378

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XWQDGTTY6W8
youtube.com/watch?v=gIUCqqFpkug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nope

I hope not. She's the only actress that does the eyebrow meme they keep pushing on us correctly

CARA IS CUTE!

>she

DeHaan is getting the blame.

I hope so. She's gross.
She'd be qt without all the graffiti on her, though.
She gives off the aura of being a huge cunt desu.

I want to run my pre-cum dripping dick hole on along her eyebrows

"she"

>The news isn't good for the weekend's third new release, Luc Besson's Valerian and the City of Thousand Planets. The sci-fi epic, costing $180 million to produce, bombed Friday with $6.5 million from 3,553 theaters for a domestic opening in the $16 million-$17 million range.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I hope so. Bitch can't act and she comes off as a total cunt. Not even daddy's money can save her.

Only watched the trailer, but it looked like multiculti propaganda.

haha so quirky XD

It wasn't. It was wall to wall white people.

Do NOT bully CARA! SHE IS CUTE!

>He doesn't know Hollywood uses cooky aliens as stand-ins for other races.

You know Jar Jar bink, he was supposed to be a black guy, you have to read between the lines.

Any amount of body ink removes CUTE status.

Based Nolan ruining Cara's career.

wrong

that pic has been heavily airbrushed

lesbians are not cute irl user

so is this movie any good or what

>soo0o00o quirky haha

Her daddy's money will only get her so far, and holy fuck is she ugly. I see hotter girls at the grocery store. Only closet gays obsess over her mannish face and boy body.

It is absolute dogshit. Everything from the dialogue, the plot, costumes, etc. is just garbage. Its a $200m+ dumpster fire, don't waste your time or money on it.

omg lol

I don't know why Sup Forums has a huge hateboner for her, she looks just like Emma Watson who everyone loves.

Plus she gave one of my favorite interviews ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=XWQDGTTY6W8

This was not made by holly jews, hence the bombing. Did you actually see the movie? If you did would you clear up for me which alien species was multi-cult garbage? Because what I remember is...

>Jew gargoyle trio
>beautiful tall peaceful aliens who were intelligent enough to absorb information from multiple alien species and build on that. (Clearly white people).
>fat dumb aliens that were "racis" but couldn't even properly defend their territory. (Used nothing but melee weapons in a time of space age guns)

Every other species took a huge back shelf role. Rihanna, the worst part of the movie, was the only multi cult thing and she was a whore.

Seriously though Rhianna dying in we wuz kangs clothing was the worst thing in this movie. How would she even know about that earth culture.

How about no?

She's so gross. You just know her pussy smells like day old fish

It's a fun movie to watch with no expectations. If you try to believe in more of the world than they show you you will be dissatisfied. Plot lines, characters and settings are abandoned so fast you'll hardly believe they were there.

Stupid chestlet deserves relentless bullying for her shitty genes.

You'll kill yourself eventually

every pussy smells like day old fish. that's why they make douche.

No, I won't.

rawr haha grrl powr >:3

>Plus she gave one of my favourite interviews ever.

Is outright rude to the interviewers.

The suicide rate amongst faggots is incredibly high, never say never brainlet!

Good. She can't act, and she's ugly as fuck. The only reason she's somehow a ''model'' is because her rich daddy literally paid for everything to get her through

Good, they deserve it. Here's another good one:
youtube.com/watch?v=gIUCqqFpkug

>Yes yes here's another funny face for you goyim aren't I quirky and not like the other girls?

shes muh waifu its ok if shes a cunt it just means shes quirky cx

Her father is worth a shit ton of money and bought her way into fame. It doesn't matter how bad she is. She's nepotismed into Hollywood.

Will Smith tried to meme Jaden into a career and it didn't work out. Cara is officially box office poison now.

>mfw you've been conditioned to be repulsed by the human body
>mfw conned into buying products to change your body from its natural state for your entire life
>mfw the jews have you in their clutches

Reminder

I know American interviewers can be annoying but it's like that guy was saying afterwards. If you get paid $6million for 6 weeks work the least you can do is act pleasant and pretend you want to be there.

>you will NEVER tickle torture Cara's tattooed boysoles

yeah let's blame people not liking smelly vagina on the jews, you blame them for everything else anyway.

she is cute like a pug is cute.

this works better with emma watson

How many times are you going to repeat yourself?

Tbf we can blame a Jew (Cara) for the incredibly shit quality of Valerian.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, permavirgin.

LOL sO rAnDoM xD

is that a shtreimel?

No wonder it's bombing, she has less screen time than her own eyebrows

man i forgot how rough ozzy looked when he was using

I wish very much that she would get those tattoos removed. Except maybe her "Made in England" one.

she'll keep getting starring roles because of her parents but i think dane dehaan is finished, at least as a leading man. he's having trouble carrying movies.

70% of hipsters will end up getting their tats removed. just imagine an 85 year old dude with sleeves on both arms. it might look cool when you're in your 20s and 30s, but then it looks fucking ridiculous.

Yea A Cure for Wellness was fucking boring.

God I hope so

Neither of them are charismatic enough to star in a lead role but Dane has at least been in a couple of decent movies and he's more of a literal who than her at any rate. I hope it's not the end of his career, but I also hope the stigma from this follows Cara so they stop shoehorning her ugly arse into movies.

Based Nolan burying capeshit, apeshit and spaceshit.

What the fuck is up with Valerian's budget? This TRIGGERS me so hard

Besson has built up a lot of goodwill over the years because he's made quite a few good, successful films. So people were willing to give him money for his passion project.

YASSSSS NOLAN SLAYYYYYY

MORE WW2 MOVIES PLEASE! I HAVENT SEEN ENOUGH OF THOSE YET!

>the current state of Sup Forums

>inb4 Reddit spacing

wow its almost like the brits are all inbred!

Let's hope they don't make the same mistake twice.

Delevinge sisters
Hadid sisters
Jenner/Kardashian girls

All of these "models" are in the position they're in because of their rich parents.

Only Barbara is pure :3

I thought this was the half orc from Warcraft in the thumbnail

jeez (((the fashion industry))) really churns out these quirkyâ„¢ girls like an assembly line...

All he has to do is make Taken 4 and he'll be able to make whatever the fuck he wants for the next ten years.

You're so silly user!

>Is she finished?

No, she can't act for shit but she is jewish so there will be parts for her.

Dane DeHaan will suffer for this though, being a goy.

Not that any actor combination could have saved this abomination, Besson seem to have lost his marbles.

Gal Gadot is of the same ilk. Skeleton can not act and is ugly. Why does Gal get a free pass among movie "fans"

Stop telling lies

pretty sure i used to skate with this dude

Says who ? She can't act for shit and WW was not a good movie.

Who wants a cuteness overload? Be careful, the cuteness of this actress's picture just might kill you.

Yeah, she was on Hot Ones for fucks sake

If she had a shorter haircut she'd look like a boy instead of just a tranny. You're a faggot, user. Just admit it.

YASSSSS

Not happening.

French goverment taxmoney. They even have a rule where 25% of music playyed on the radio must be french

I know you're a coward but I believe in you. You'll muster up the strength one day

>makes capeshit popular
>destroys it later on

/ourgod/

Annie Clark was right to dump her

>haha models suck
>but this other model who acts just like them is totally unique and great

t.mousecuck.

It's a certified kino.

>French goverment taxmoney. They even have a rule where 25% of music playyed on the radio must be french

They're gonna need to force their citizens to watch this movie twice in order to make it profitable.

forgot
>Gives us the only immortal meme.