POLLS GENERAL

Now that Trump has admitted his collapse on Twitter, it's time to see how bad things really are. First, this battleground poll…
>Trump +4 in GA
>Trump -9 in NH
>Trump -5 in FL

And remember that LA Times poll that Reince pointed out at a rally? The one Drudge loves linking to? The one that showed a close race? Well, new LAT poll out today shows...
>Trump -5

Will he quit?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TOLNbK8THl0
politico.com/f/?id=00000156-578e-d585-ab5f-d7de34490001
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/06/08/donald-trump-got-the-most-votes-in-gop-primary-history-a-historic-number-of-people-voted-against-him-too/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here's the LAT poll.

What does the grey area means?

Oh no, he is losing in the polls, when will he quit???
You are so desperate it's funny.

This shit is over.

>mfw Trump ACKNOWLEDGES he's losing in the polls

Sup Forums BTFO
longroom.com BTFO

The media doubled down hard on him after the DNC email leak, which made them look bad

all of this has literally been small snippets of speech taken out of context, twisted for implicit meaning, and spattered all over TVs and outlets nationwide, it's buried his poll numbers, and people immediately forget all of the shit Clinton's associated with

I don't know if it's funny or scary

JUST

Put a fork in him
And everything his followers stand for.

it is pretty fucked up. It shows how the systems are working together behind the scenes to push their chosen candidate. From FBI to the media, they all want Hillary as potus.

What happened to the Georgia will go blue meme?

yeah, the media is fucked up. they treat Hillary with kid gloves. she's a fucking criminal, and the second-worst presidential nominee in history.

but you HAVE to put some of the blame on Trump. he's playing right into their hands by not being more careful with his words. day in and day out he falls into their traps. he's getting played.

Polls are rigged.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TOLNbK8THl0

Polls vs. Reality

-Trump got more than a million votes in FL against a sitting senator and governor.

Hillary is going to lose by an embarrassing margin. They will try to manipulate the public until that point, and I'm not counting out voting machine fraud, but it's going to be a thumping in FL, PA, OH.

oh yeah? literally every single one, independently? got any proof?

>but you HAVE to put some of the blame on Trump. he's playing right into their hands by not being more careful with his words. day in and day out he falls into their traps. he's getting played.

Trump is just being Trump. He's not going to be bullied into PC behavior by the media.

Or the alt right found its national voice this election cycle and the rest of civilized American society are so disgusted with what you people actually want to happen in the US that we've collectively come together to curb stop your demented figurehead into illegitimacy.

Total conspiracy.

More CTR kikes.

sage

then he's going to alienate millions of voters, and lose.

it's a matter of "going PC" and winning, or staying unhinged and winning. this isn't hard. by being so stubborn, he's throwing away the election.

trump is done!
i'm officially, irreversibly, immutably, permanently
a #cruzmissile now
dohnald, you might as well just hand over the delegates now and spare yourself an embarrassing loss.

The fact that even PPP show clear bias against Trump in their opinion statements with poll releases. The fact that every media station that publishes the poll numbers are desperate for any anti-Trump news. The fact that Trump is attracting 10k-20k people per rally to Hillary 100-200 people.

>Will he quit?

No, he'll just whine about how it's rigged. He won't attend the debates, either. He'll use the excuse that the moderator is biased.

Listen to Herman.
No methodology released to the public = the poll is shit

Thank you for correcting the record.

PPP is one pollster and it's dem-sponsored. what about the (tens of) other ones?

the media publish all polls no matter what, and trump does a fine job supplying them with ammo

oh, so you care about numbers at rallies but not in polls? smells like confirmation bias.

border control? job security? utterly disgusting and has no place in le current year

politico.com/f/?id=00000156-578e-d585-ab5f-d7de34490001

>durr i'm retarded and don't know that literally every poll makes its crosstabs and methodology available

click that link and see how wrong/delusional you are

>the media publishes all polls no matter what
laughinggirls.avi

2.2 million people voted for a Republican candidate in Florida's 2016 presidential primary

1.6 million people voted for a democrat

The poll means literally nothing

Giorgia: +7 Clinton

"ITS OVER DRUMPF HAHAHA LOOK HE IS LOSING GIORGA"

Georgia: +5 Trump literally one day later

"ITS OVER DRUMPF FAGS LOOK AT OTHER SWING STATE POLLS CONDUCTED BY SAME POLLSTERS"

>mfw

Democrats didn't vote in the primaries because Hillary was a sure thing.

Is this your first election? Why would anyone compare primary results to the general election?

>hurr durr people didn't turn out when it was Hillary v. erm...what was his name again....

>they're not going to rig the actual vote
Nice dream man

>will he quit

Will you quit shilling, ever?

does it not? you ever been on realclearpolitics.com or fivethirtyeight.com or twitter.com or the nyt upshot or literally any online media? are you confined to a mental institution?

back to neofag with you.

>Those delicious sample sizes

>mfw Georgia is inconsequential to the election and serves as a bellwether for the respective candidates' popularity elsewhere
>mfw Trump is set to have the worst performance by a GOP candidate in Georgia since the 1970s
>mfw winning in Georgia by 5 means losing states like NC, FL, and PA that are necessary for him to win

The establishment owes Clinton the presidency, it was her turn in 2008 and they owe her big time for letting a nigger take cuts.

If anyone uses polls to decide how to vote should be shot. If anyone wants Trump then fucking vote for him no matter what and remember barely anyone is going out to vote for Hillary except niggers being bused around for a free lunch.

Yep, rigged as fuck.

Turnout has always been the only thing that matters. Polls are nothing more than wishful thinking whether they are right or wrong.

point to a statistical indicator in the released methodology that suggests bias.

Why the fuck would he quit? You do realise the election is in November, you dumb fucking idiot?

is being funded by the media enough?

Bernie was the base rally. - if He can't get Dem's to the polls, shillary and some fag from VA won't.
She can't even top a thousand to any of her "rallies"
>no fervor

politics much?

Not counting that out at all, but expect a Russian leak confirming fraud and the potential for civil war.

sampling of age groups and party identification not consistent with primary turnout demographics, faggot

>Trump going from -7 to +5 in the span of 3 fucking days
>polls being legit

pick one and only one. Trump never lost his popularity in Georgia to begin with and that's what we've been saying from the start.

>Bernie was the base rally.

Its Bernie, Obama and the Hollykike celebrities they will need to roll out to get people voting for Clinton.

They do vote
They were just voting for Bernie or didn't show up because both canidates were shit to blie collared voters

ah yes, kevin mcclatchy, known hillary shill
>muh primary turnout
you know the general election isn't a primary, right?

>you know the general election isn't a primary, right?
You know 1000 people are not representative to 300 millions, right?

>not knowing basic statistics
yikes nigger

>trump brings people out at record numbers for primary

>he suddenly won't for primary

His rallies must plain send shivers down your spine. Keep hugging your polls.

The sample sizes don't even match with real life party registration numbers or racial demographics. They aren't going off the 2012 general model (and doing so would be a mistake), so where is this model coming from?

but 40% of the party are berntards and will feel the johnsons bc their a bunch of keks.

Hillary literally has no path to victory.

>trump brings people out at record numbers for primary
>both to vote for him and to vote against him
>mfw this works both ways
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/06/08/donald-trump-got-the-most-votes-in-gop-primary-history-a-historic-number-of-people-voted-against-him-too/

> CTR
*CTR*
**CTR**
*CTR
*CTR
*CTR
[zalgo]CTR[/zalgo]
CTR
CTR
CTR
~~CTR~~
CTR^CTR
[spoiler]CTR[/spoiler]
[flip]CTR[/flip]
%triforce

>America is finally castrated like the rest of us

It doesn't work when humans are involved.

>gloating over the fact you will get another ultra corrupt establishment politician who will further erode whats left of the once great USA

why? i mean i get you might not like trump, but wow. i would just be depressed as hell.

>washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/06/08/donald-trump-got-the-most-votes-in-gop-primary-history-a-historic-number-of-people-voted-against-him-too/

>Wash Po
>A banned Trump media source

Try again neogaf.

i will keep hugging my polls, both because i understand statistics and because they are legitimate empirical data to signify who leads a national election. rally attendance... is, uh, not.
>being this stupid

>they are legitimate empirical data

kys

but that's not where the data comes from. try again newfag.

Niggers don't know that Trump will work with real experts to fix shit. His only role is to motivate people. He already said tgat he won't use executive orders after reversing Obama's EOs.

problem?

>i will keep hugging my polls, both because i understand statistics and because they are legitimate empirical data to signify who leads a national election.

>polls can't possibly be rigged ever specially when the opposing candidate signals a threat to their very living and means of making money

Trump has already said he is for taking press credentials away. CNN shut the camera on his last night midway through the rally. Keep drinking the kool-aid shill.

>i will keep hugging my polls
Wrong sample sizes makes them worth jack shit.
Garbage in, garbage out. Every statistician knows that.

the blanket feels so much more comfortable when you pull it over your eyes

>oh yeah? literally every single one, independently? got any proof?
o-oh yeah... w-we-well what about t-the other ones

have you ever worked in a polling center? I have. "empirical" isn't the word I would use.

>being this buttblasted

one poll being rigged is not evidence that every poll is rigged. this is basic logic.

from ∃x (Px and Rx)
it does not follow that ∀x (Px -> Rx)
where Px = x is a poll and Rx = x is rigged

>CBS News

Bernie had a serious chance of winning, he didn't lose by as any votes as you'd think. Super delegates made the real difference. People knew that, and people who gave a damn would have gone out and voted for one or the other knowing it could make a difference (and the candidates were wildly different so don't give me anything about it not mattering).

From my experience, they call the same people over and over again and ask them to lie when asked when was tge last time they were polled.

>being this in denial

>believing polls
>2016
Pick one

Thank-you for Correcting the Record!

you guys are complete retards. trump isn't losing because of some media conspiracy, he's losing because the majority of the electorate is turned off by his boorishness, his xenophobia, his misogyny, etc. you can't just pretend that "SJW" are the only people who are turned off by these things. you CANNOT win a national election on the backs of just white men alone. he has offended basically anyone who is not white and a large chunk of women, and that's the game right there.

but please continue flailing and screaming impotently while you get cucked by hillary clinton of all people. you idiots put up a candidate so stupid and unacceptable to the public that he is going to get btfo by the most hated politician in america.

you have to accept reality.

>you CANNOT win a national election on the backs of just white men alone
Yes you can

>by his boorishness, his xenophobia, his misogyny, etc.

Good. Gas the cucks.

kek

sage this thread retards

Major polls that were supposed to be shining examples of non-partisanship and factual journalism (by which I mean Reuters) blatantly changing their poll methods to get the outcome they wanted is pretty good evidence that something is going on.

But you already knew that, shill.

>b..b..but florida is based
fucking shithole! enjoy your welfare cubans and niggers!

>11%

It's over

no, you can't. we don't live in the 1950s anymore, or even the 1990s. the country is far more diverse than it has ever been, and literally every non-white group votes for democrats more than republicans. riling them up only increases their turnout to vote against the GOP candidate.

the GOP has become a party for white identity politics. you guys are literally becoming a parody of the thing you claim to hate. the GOP can only win in state elections now unless they give in and start nominating less extreme people, or unless the democratic candidate is so incredibly bad that the republican is seen as the "normal" one. hillary could have been that this year, but you managed to top yourselves by choosing literally the worst possible candidate for a general election in trump!

They only poll likely voters who voted in 2012. Trump pulled in tons of new independent voters.

12 million blacks, 14 million hispanics. Where is the rest?

this stubbornness is exactly the reason you, your candidate, and your ideology are about to get slaughtered in the election. it might be fun to be so rebellious now, but trump blew any chance he had.

a platform of immigration restriction and economic populism COULD WIN, very easily, if it came with an appeal to black working-class voters and in a palatable package. instead trump decided to tweet out the star of david and attack khizr khan. enjoy irrelevancy and ben sasse in 2020.

>literal logic
shill
>"something is going on"
cold hard facts

>from 50% to 10% in one week

Whatever the kike says, I guess.

>a platform of immigration restriction and economic populism COULD WIN, very easily, if it came with an appeal to black working-class voters and in a palatable package. instead trump decided to tweet out the star of david and attack khizr khan. enjoy irrelevancy and ben sasse in 2020.

lul this desperate shill

Trump says the right things. The media spin his words. Listen to his unedited speeches.

>22 posts by this id
>not a shill

pick one, pal

>me
>desperate
im not the one losing arizona or the one denying that my hero is blowing a gimme election

i just wanted to spend my sunday morning on a cambodian action figure board, take a break from phelpsposting on Sup Forums, and have a go at the trumpkins

and boy are you niglets mad

blacks, hispanics, and asians make up 33% of the population combined. tack on "some other race" and "mixed race" and you get up to 42% of the population. of the remaining population, split that between men and women and then remember that HALF OF THE MEN IN THE COUNTRY ARE NOT REPUBLICANS

wow you sure are a nihilistic genius with a wicked sense of humor and a razor sharp katana