So what happens after Trump loses? Not the immediate

So what happens after Trump loses? Not the immediate
>Sup Forums chimpout
>establishment Republicans who survived exchange high-fives
>Madame President

Where do you see Trump and the GOP in 2 years after this humiliating defeat? My money's personally on everybody, Sup Forums included, trying to forget this embarrassing episode and going back to pretending to be libertarians again.

You're probably right. Sup Forums goes crawling back to Rand.

Still excited for the chimpout on Nov. 8, thought!

Trump will probably just kind of fade from relevancy, GOP will never be relevant again, politics will be single-party with "pick your color" at the local level only.

Mexicans are legalized, America becomes 30% white, crime skyrockets, welfare dependency skyrockets, economy starts to crash, nation falls, China and Russia invade and begin to conquer the world.

The end.

>You're probably right. Sup Forums goes crawling back to Rand.

I'm voting for Johnson

>1 post by this ID

Can you actually buy anything with 5 cents? Maybe a gumball? I don't know.

I know, it'll be glorious. It'll feel weird getting called a 'statist' again after all this though.

Hey, so am I, but when this election cycle draws to its inevitable conclusion of a Trump defeat, Sup Forums is going to go back to being pretend Libertarians until another meme candidate comes along.

This

>3 posts by this ID
Shit, now with 15 cents you're getting somewhere.
They pay you by post right?

If she wins we all pretty much know the outcome.
Civil war. It doesn't matter what the people do, she will push everything the left has always wanted. They will go for guns immediately. Also expect a mock war or some other bullshit military engagement to keep them over seas, the military would not side with the government and they know it. If she wins its the end of America, its a matter of when. I plan on stockpiling food, water, medicine and ammo. Already started. This election is critical. I see it as hitler winning.

if trump loses, the Republicans will do a cleansing, blame lack of diversity and racism, and will go full diversity, open borders, put hispanics in charge of every thing and demonize whites

it will be what was going to be - a shittier version of democrat party

this

How many times did you hear this same song and dance in 2008 and 2012 with Obama?

When you say things like this it's fucking clear you have absolutely no idea what the presidency is, the powers the president has or the function of the three branches of government.

Enjoy wasting your money on food stockpiles.

because this election will improve demographics have changed forever in the US

>Sup Forums goes crawling back to Rand
fpbp
for a board that's "always right" you niggers cannot stop picking losers

Nigga, we don't need Congress. Hillary just needs a bunch of executive actions which won't be challenged by a liberal super majority on the court

Trump will be like any other nominee who lost. Largely irrelevant, although you will probably see a few headliners here and there about some comment he made about some current event.

Clinton will be pretty much a continuation of Obama, 2020 will be non-competitive similar to 1984, save a major stock market crash, 9/11 scale terrorist attack, or major global war. The GOP has 8 years to change public opinion and raise a few new stars. I think they'll be very relevant in 2024, but it will be a much more centrist and rational platform.

When either the dems or republicans get too powerful they shift more towards their base and the other party can make ground by grabbing more center / independent voters.

>I'm throwing my vote away like an idiot

hillary has been in politics for 20 years what has she accomplished?
when trump loses, nothing will happen, or change.

taxes will increase (not a big deal since you're all too stupid to know about property rights etc) and welfare will increase to keep all the dindu's hostage LBJ style.

enjoy your wolf racism masked as a sheep herder.

then hillary will win again in 2020 and YET AGAIN NOTHING WILL CHANGE except we will have more dead cops that the government doesnt protect. so by all means if you like the last few years of the obama administrations toward civility amongst civilians, vote killary.

now go call trump a ray-cist and dont study LBJ democratic.

there's absolutly no chance a third party will win this round. so you're voting for hillary if you reject trumps popularism anti-establishment.

if hillary wins in 2016 she will win again 2020 so your third party candiate is still useless.

if trump wins 2016 there's a very real chance he won't win 2020 and the country will look to third party as viable.

>food
>waste
Thats like saying stock piling toilet paper is a waste. What are the chances of the day coming when i wont need to eat or shit? Its also good insurance if i lose my job.

>Scenario 1.
>Trump wins the presidency
>Repubs win at congress
In the wake of success, the Trump Republicans take over the party. A few classic Republicans leave, but not enough to matter.

>Scenario 2.
>Trump loses the presidency by small margin
>Repubs win at congress
The Republican party stays internally divided. Congress increasingly adopts Trump philosophy, in order to try to win future elections.

>Scenario 3
>Trump loses the presidency by huge margin
>Repubs lose at congress by small margin
The Republican party stays internally divided. Congress increasingly adopts Trump philosophy, in order to try to win future elections.

>Scenario 4
>Trump loses the presidency by huge margin
>Repubs lose at congress by huge margin
The Republican party splits into two groups or more. Those that follow trump and the non-trump republicans fight over who the "real republicans" are. In the end you have groups that are easy to pick apart from each other. The Classic Republicans can win in the north, and Trump Republicans take over the south.

>Scenario 4
>Trump loses literally all 50 states
>Repubs lose at congress by mind boggling margin
Trump Republicans pick up their ball and go home, leaving the Republican party as a whole to try to regain its composure. The Republicans come back strong in the midterms and retake majorities the house and maybe the senate.

So I should vote for Trump because of a viable third party chance in four years?

No.

After Shrump loss, America will have another weak president, but at least not populistic madman and facist asshole. Nuff said.

congress is so gerrymandered that it takes a 55-45 democrat victory nationally for the congress to be split with a very slight, scared dem majority.

The wildcard in all this election mania is what happens in 20 to 30 years (to far ahead for most people to care about) as white demographic collapse makes the vile and ugly nature of non whites unconcealed from normal America.

You guys who have never traveled don't realize that Hispanics and Mestizos hate niggers too. Niggers gonna nig where ever they are.

The people who are shamed by merely seeing a blonde blue color pattern will be pushing white with mestizo race mixing. The Slave Master Class (Elites) will still be pushing No Borders/Mass Immigration.

What happens when even the white hating whites realize that their destruction is necessary for the Elite to maintain power? Simple. They stop defending and making excuses for the Cheap Laborers (i.e. diversity.)

The sooner the white hating whites realize they are expendable, the sooner the fun begins!

you're just a nihilist hoping to see anarchy. based on your comments here, so no trump is not your political ideology. and to answer your last question to me, yes, but you won't because you're a nihilist.
(=

>My money's personally on everybody, Sup Forums included, trying to forget this embarrassing episode

My grandfather supported and voted for George Wallace. He defends him to this very day. I will defend Donald Trump's presidential run for the rest of my life and never shy away from the fact that I supported him. Why would I? He earned my support, in spades. And when the next nationalist comes along, I will support him too.

I'll take ad hominem for $1000, Alex.

If I were truly a nihilist I wouldn't vote at all.

holy shit that pic brought real tears to my eyes. thanks user i haven't seen that yet.
>implying gary johnson is more libertarian than a populist candidate.

>Implying Gary Johnson is more libertarian than a populist candidate.

He may not be, and that's a different argument for a different thread, however, the populist candidate has yet to give me a shred of evidence he could succeed if he won the office.