IN THE MIDST OF HAPPENING: MASS MEDIA POLL FRAUD

>92%

This explains why he's 'suddenly' dropping rapidly while holding record breaking crowds in his rallies.

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/isteve/gallup-study-trump-supporters-tend-to-be-successful-individuals-concerned-about-their-troubled-communities/
sputniknews.com/politics/20160813/1044239578/hillary-bernie-wikileaks-sanctions-russia.html
westernjournalism.com/liz-cheney-calls-clinton-felon/
politico.com/story/2016/08/george-p-bush-support-trump-226781
cesr.usc.edu/
youtube.com/watch?v=zaLcb1S5mvs&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kys Drumpfkins. You are losing, and you are losing badly.

Fpbp.

The media is lying, Trump is ahead by a landslide and the debate will make it more evident

Yup the media is oversampling democrats. Quite similar to the shit that happened the cuck, Bernie.

DRUMPF BTFO

Thanks for Correcting The Record m8. Don't you have to drop your girlfriend's son at school?

Here we go another shill for Hill and Bill. How much do they get paid?

Now that I think of it I never got a single phone call. I remember in 2012 I got multiple...

No point of pretending to be CTR. They already make an ass of themselves on a minute to minute basis.

Same fagging.

Man you sure are desperate.

Greetings, Hillary campaign intern.

Welcome to the Board of Peace, a truly diverse community of free thinkers who respect order and productive, constructive cultural values.

Your Marxism is welcome here, but be aware that it will be subjected to criticism, and since it lacks value as a philosophy, you may find that it will not be very persuasive.

In fact, those of you who have come to convert may instead find yourselves converted.

Former Democrat here. In 2008 and 2012 I got probably about two dozen polling calls altogether.

After Webb dropped out of the race I changed my registration to Independent... haven't heard a peep from pollsters this entire year.

They're trying to smear him, to make swinging voters think "This guy doesn't have a hope, therefore it's pointless voting for him."
They're terrified of the fact that he will destroy Hillary Clinton in live televised debates.

How do I know this?
I'm in Bongland; the establishment employed very similar tactics during the 'Brexit' capaign.

The result?
The normal, decent and hard working populace blew them the fuck out.
The same will happen in the U.S. - just get comfy boys, the tears will be fucking delicious.

(((They))) are skewing the polls so no one questions the election results when they rig the fuck out of it. Simple.

Gallup Study: Trump Voters Tend to be Successful Individuals Concerned About Their Troubled Communities

unz.com/isteve/gallup-study-trump-supporters-tend-to-be-successful-individuals-concerned-about-their-troubled-communities/

Democrats: Sanction Russia Because Hillary And DNC Stole Election From Bernie

sputniknews.com/politics/20160813/1044239578/hillary-bernie-wikileaks-sanctions-russia.html

Liz Cheney Calls Hillary Clinton A ‘Felon’
"... a level of slime and sleaze ..."

westernjournalism.com/liz-cheney-calls-clinton-felon/

Jeb Bush's Son Endorses Trump

politico.com/story/2016/08/george-p-bush-support-trump-226781

bump

>mfw wikileaks actually just confirmed that US helped them do that shit

>Mfw you can pretty much cheat your way out of voting 20 times in so many states bc their court deemed voter ID 'racist'

ironically, if they keep rigging the polls like this, they're going to convince a lot of democrats to not even bother going out to vote, because the results are "guaranteed".

Nobody even fucking likes hillary

No inhave never been asked to take a poll and ive never talked to anyone who has either

I guess I'm in the 8% lol

>650 rts and 300 likes
>almost exactly 5000 votes
hmmmm.....

>only a small percent of people are sampled in a poll instead of all of them
wtf i hate statistics now

EVERY TIME

First post shit post, coming from a Canadian. You should be ashamed of yourself Moldova

The most key aspect of good polling is that the sample accurately represents the population.

Holy shit I can't wait to come back when Shillary becomes president.

All of this shitty confirmation bias. Have we not already established that outside of your fucking echo chamber, most people really fucking hate Trump? Have you not made the connection yet?

Trump has 1% of the black vote. He's doing worse than Mitt Romney. And the only demographic he leads Shillary in is the >fucking white male vote.

Man, fuck all of you guys. Shillary is the one of the weakest democratic candidates in history and you chose the one guy who couldn't beat her.

In case you guys STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND >IT REALLY IS 2016 AND SOMEONE THAT SAYS POLITICALLY INCORRECT SHIT CAN'T GET ELECTED REGARDLESS OF WHETHER ITS TRUE OR NOT

Then explain this CTshill

What the population of the US? 100 million? How many people habe been called for polling? 100 thousand at the most?

This.

This thread is full of low IQ tards who don't understand the point of sampling vs census

Just like your economy

>8% polled
that actually seems a bit high

you people know that polls don't sample everyone right, you only need to poll a tiny fraction of a large population to get accurate results

>Wut is representative sampling?

>the point of sampling

The point is a handful of hipsters from the inner city probably aren't going to be the best example of the population at large.

trump shill pack your corporate memes and leave the turf of the notorious HRC

324 million live here

12 million illegally (officially) and 6 million are anchor babies and 8 million are legal cunts

Yeah well you have autism

You too

Hillary loves independent Kosovo

>0.000003% of the American population questioned in an average poll
>somehow not all Trump supporters have been contacted

THIS DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE

SOROS PLOT?!?!??!!?!?!?!?

I will feed you troll.

Do you think any Republican candidate could compete in today's environment. When Hillary announced her VP, social media was buzzing with, "Way to go Hillary, choose the white male", "What a surprise, a white male!", "Couldn't have broken ground with a black female or trans person?"

After this election, due to demographic and social shifts, the republican party will cease to hold any influence in American politics. Trump has a shot because so many understand that this really is the final shot. America will be doomed to a one sided political system and leaders who will lead unchallenged. The population will be subject to ever expanding "political correctness" and freedom will only be seen through a narrowing lens.

>0.000003% of the American population questioned in an average poll
>THIS DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE
>SOROS PLOT?!?!??!!?!?!?!?

Lets treat the polls like they fucking matter though right?

Media!

>All of this shitty confirmation bias.

1/3rd of Hillary's campaign.

For reference the other two parts are "Trump is Hitler" and her vagina.

>What is Random Sampling
>What is Represntative
If they sampled all Minority voters or all Trmup voters we would gate "Dewey Defeats Truman" all over again.

Since Dems are quite confident that they'll win, they'll stay home. This the old adage rings true:
>Democrats fall in love, Republicans fall in line (ideologically and go out to vote).

50% asked are dems
30% indie
20 % repuublican

Among republican families, youngest member asked to answer

Republicans hung up on

Must have missed the CTR shilling classes, we have ID's here fag.

Don't tell them or they'll realize it and never do it again, idiot.
>Haha guys I caught one! Let me tell them their mistake!

CTR starts "Are Slavs white?" Threads just so they can use these flags.

Just an insider tip, because I love you guys.

Every single cuckservative was polling double digit leads against Shillary. Marco Rubio, John Kasich and even fucking Guac Bowl.

The second point that you made is the point I'm trying to make as well.

Well Hillary has succeeded at making Trump look like Hitler.

In theory it should be 40-40 dem-rep including LEANING independents (notice I didn't say people who are officially part of the parties there?) with the rest being third partiers or swing voters

But that would be 2 hard because muh obama

It doesn't matter, we'll see if the unskewed polls2 meme or the skewed polls meme are true on election day in 3 fucking months, until then it's whatever

0.000003% of the American population would be less than 10 people.

>twitter polls

stop

Well tbf, looking at the data for the "real" polls, they're about as reliable as twitter polls.

And you've succeeded at being an obvious shill

shut up faggot

Yes a shill that's voting for Trump but can face reality

Just as many Hillary supporters have also not been contacted for a poll.

Do you guys not know how polls work?

guys, theres no such thing as correct the record! It's right wing lies! r-right guys?

Of course they don't know how polls work, polls have Trump down double digits in VA and PA and they still think it's going to flip because >muh rigging

I think even fox news got a renovation, news statisticians, and reuters added an extra option 'other' or something.

but they do look rigged, let's be honest no way the avg american voter is this stupid.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST WE CAN SEE YOUR ID SHILL AGENT, YOU AINT FOOLING US

Really made me think huh.

>a Twitter straw poll reflects reality

It's gonna be a real good day when the election is finally over, and this alternate reality the Trumpets are living in shatters around them

I've spoken to several people who wanted bernie to win. they've either said they will reluctantly vote for Trump or simply not vote. Democrat turnout is probably going to be the worst it's been in decades.

polls oversample people who answer their phone in 2016

Same thing with Brexit

>Call middle class houses in the afternoon when you know only housewives are home
>"Hi, are you voting remain or leave?"
>"Remain"
>"Thanks, just 99 more people to go"

All they do is use the smallest sample size they can and most people won't admit they're voting for the "bigoted/racist/xenophobic/Islamophobic" party or whatever, but they will when it's an online vote because they don't feel like they're being pressured.

you must be one of the mu-slims bill Clinton bombed Serbia to let in. no wonder you hate Trump.

Brexit wasn't down double digits you fucking retard, it was always relatively close

I'd grant the benefit of the doubt to Trump supporters if he was polling within three points of Shillary like he was several months ago, before getting into that stupid argument with the parents of a dead soldier, which killed his campaign.

The only poll that matters is the one on election night.

They failed to predict the Canadian election.

They failed to predict both the UK election AND the referendum.

Whether Trump is winning or losing doesn't matter, polls are shit.

It was significantly off from the actual result.

45 to 55 is really far from 52 to 48 (respectively).

What I don't get is how does the smaller sample size really impact it? Obviously it makes the results stupid, but how does it reliably change the findings?

Sup Forums BTFO
DRUMPF BTFO
AMERICA BTFO
LOGIC AND REASON BTFO

Twitter polls are neither randomly sampled or accurate. Stop posting them as proofs of anything.

Trumpkins are weak.

>polls call 1000 random people
>250,000,000 adults in the country
>amg they didn't call me, biased!

>implying only one poll is taken each election cycle

What proxy are you using faggot?

Why even bother calling people at all if you're going to make a fraudulent poll? Just put down whatever numbers you'd like.

That's not correcting the record

>a thousand different polls all calling entirely unique people with no repeats is still .4%

You don't need to retweet or like a poll on Twitter in order to vote on it.

>Former Democrat here. In 2008 and 2012 I got probably about two dozen polling calls altogether.
>After Webb dropped out of the race I changed my registration to Independent... haven't heard a peep from pollsters this entire year.

>tfw I was called by a political survey group but I told them to fuck off because I was playing wow

d-did I fuck up?

Great job lad

It's like Serbia is trying to over take Canada in awful shitposter.

Just kys you slavroach.

it's not serbia it's proxy to discredit regular posters

The polls are FAKE. Here is a real poll, by USC. Less than 4 points apart. Click on US Election Poll at the top right, then scroll down for the real poll.
cesr.usc.edu/

But most people get sampled in at least one poll over the election season. In the several months before our elections, I am usually called 5-8 times by various polls, and it seems like the US has many more pollsters than Canada.

of course

we have always had the silent majority

oh believe me, the shills tried and tried to make us think otherwise, but Sup Forums has never wavered in its resolve

Wow look at all these amazing people in this thread that value correcting the record!
I'm honored to say that I walk on the same earth as you wonderful beings of truth and light.
(Why do shills still think they're influencing anyone here? They're screaming at a wall at this point because they've been exposedoing and Sup Forums knows the truth)

Unfortunately, the US polling machines are extremely prone to fraud (pic related).

They couldn't fake the Brexit results because there were just too many honest folks counting the paper votes. They might have tried...
youtube.com/watch?v=zaLcb1S5mvs&feature=youtu.be
...but there was just too great a majority in favour of Brexit. So instead, they accepted the result but went into major tantrum mode, with the media crying that all was lost to racism, and that it was old folks who voted for Brexit (like their vote should be invalidated). We'll see if the government stands by the Brexit results, it looks like they actually might have to.

But as for the US election, we know they would rig it if they could, they've employed every other dishonest tactic so far. And with electronic voting, they might just be able to, in which case, the Hillary campaign is just an attempt to make the fraudulent result seem plausible. "You and everyone you know might've voted Trump, but look at our poll! Look at the results!"

The most important thing the Trump camp can do at this point is ensure transparency in the election and in polls, and safeguard against fraud. Otherwise the election could be stolen.

i know this thread is bait but that twitter post is really the perfect example of how dumb trump supporters are

No repeating numbers so nice lie there and same fagging

My family is republican but I am independent because I live in a swing state (but I'll never vote democrat). I am the only person who gets poll calls.

I hope Jimmy can get nomination next time, he was a good guy

I was.
I felt like an idiot because she asked what's my highest level of education and I had to reply high school.
Sorry for perpetrating the stereotype they all trump supports are uneducated.

The not found file icon is a nice touch.

No, today's Sunday. This is the day of the week where Jamal and Tyrone double-fuck his girlfriend while he watches through network-connected camera from within his outdoor shed.