Change one thing about a movie that you think would make it a 10/10

change one thing about a movie that you think would make it a 10/10

28 days later, drop the story with the soldiers or save it for the final act. Have jim and the group continue traveling around the countryside running into other survivors from time to time and end it with them getting saved by the army

>change one thing
how about a decent fucking camera
this shit looks like it was shot for a student short film

This movie has some of my favorite horror moments of all time.

ya, the entire soldiers and rape story line was forced

Not sure if I'd want to change how the Dad died. It felt so completely unfair but it sort makes the film feel more real.

I wouldn't change anything about that movie

better yet, change it so not all the soldiers are in on it. Have it be a mutiny while the infected are closing in and the army base is falling apart. I wish they kept they Sgt around instead of killing him off so soon

the ending

It's already a 10, it has Cillian Murphy in it

this person knows what's up

he was the best thing in dunkirk too

Take a hammer to it and form a "10/10" out of the pulp. That's the only way for 28 gays gayer.

or just add more Godspeed You! Black Emperor

remove the prolonged scene of Jim shoving his thumbs in the soldiers eyes
I get that the movie was somewhat violent but this part felt too unnecessary. I'd say remove the Soldier plot but that would leave the movie without an ending, and just them walking around the countryside is fucking stupid. if anything they could've actually gone with the original ending but blood transfusion is still stupid

Reminder if you prefer days over weeks you belong on reddit

>mfw my cousin says he hates the movie

Considering it's an anti-war movies specifically criticising british military and the zombie stuff is mostly a backdrop

NO

No it's about how fighting is a core part of human nature, the disease just made everyone more aware of it

>He thought
Maybe the first half. But the entire second half of the movie is commentary on the culture surronding the iraq war

yeah kind of weird how people ITT are saying "dude just remove all the soldier stuff LMAO"

No one gives a fucking shit what lazy millennials think. You may now write a blog about me in Starbucks on your Macbook Pro

It was the first movie filmed in total digital.