Was Vito gay? I don't understand why he sucked that guy's dick, and let that other dude fuck him in the ass

Was Vito gay? I don't understand why he sucked that guy's dick, and let that other dude fuck him in the ass.

It was a joke.

Before and way before

*before......and WHHHEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYY before

Why was Paulie so based?

>being a closeted fag in the mafia and going to a gay club you know gets shaken down by the mafia for protection money

reminder Vito was a retard

He wasn't really based at all, he was kinda pathetic really, but he was very funny to watch

Why was finn arch nemesis? Why would he invite his arch nemesis to a baseball game?

was OP gay? for you

it was just a joke

it was a joke

Italian genes.

What that guys johnny cakes so famous? What was the secret?

it was a joke

A funny joke

He came in the pancake batter

That IS tasty

thats a good Brando cosplay

>murders an 85 year old woman to give a guy 25 years younger than him some extra money so he won't hate him anymore

>not married, no children

>gossiper, tattle tale, short tempered, dumb

>his rival during the show is a junkie in his 30's

Paulie is a beta male.

Where can I buy shirts like this?

Paulie murdering the old lady was where the show almost jumped the shark for me. It's like season 4 set out to explicitly make Paulies character as unlikable as possible

That reminds me...y'know how there's this "rule" where you need to be 100% Italian to become a made man? Well, didn't Paulie find out that his real mother was his aunt, who'd had a fling with some random guy named "Russ"? So that would throw his lineage into question, but I guess that since he'd already been made, maybe they'd just look the other way.

tony became a real miserable piece of shit in the last two seasons

He was made long before he found out. But it does raise the question of how do they know he was Italian if they didn't know who the father was. Then again it's Jersey. A glorified crew

I've noticed a dip in quality post season 3. S1-3 was more about the social aspect of the mob, internal strife, and auxiliary issues that come with being the head of a crime organization. Seasons 4-6 were all about edgy gay mafia shit like rivalries and killing other people. It basically went from a Drama to a Crime-Drama

just confused

He looks like a Puerto Rican hoo-wah.

just a phase

>that scene where he shits in the shower

most based character on the entire show

Did they ever state this rule in the show?

Eh, S5 was fine and the back end of S6 is terrific so I think the only real weak link in the series is S4. But with that being said, I think S4 is the best emotional development for Tonys character, it's just that not much else is happening that season.

Your observations are in line with how the mob ultimately fell in reality. In-fighting, questioning loyalty, and drug addicts fucking everything up. They killed themselves by trying to cling on the the styles of old

UP IN DA CLUB

Tell me Sup Forums, did those two suck eachother's cocks?

Yeh in Goodfellas which the Sopranos is a sequel to

A cutie for sure

They make anybody and everybody over there, and the way they do it is all fucked up. Guys don't get their fingers pricked, there's no sword and gun at the table.

It was just a prank to see how gay the other guy was. I bet he was so embarrassed.

quit putting out the signs you slutty gay man!

GLORIFIED CREW

>Paulie is a beta male.
HE WUZIN THE NAVY FUH CRISSAKES!
WON DA CHINUP CHAMPIONSHIP TREE WEEKS STRAIGHT

I thought I was the only one that did this.

Squat over the drain and let loose; it's the best shit you'll ever have. Trust me.

Just be ready to stomp.

JUUST A PRANK BRO

She was a malignant cunt

Shit! It's that zip Furio!

Paulie is Judas though. The last season is a Jesus metaphor

Paulie wasn't no snitch

>Furio couldve had any woman he wanted because he was a tall long haired Italian but he chose to fall in love with Edie Falco
GAY.

But I am now realizing Tony looked like Furio when he was younger. (And AJ looked like both of them when he grew his hair out) So Carmella was basically still chasing the ideal Tony

usually at older mens clothing shops

He was the one who betrayed Tony to Carmine junior. That table scene in the warehouse is the biggest giveaway.

>man i fate fags
>same
>let's go pick up the money from the gay sex club while it's packed with half nude gay men in leather outfits
>yes

i was distracted, i'm takin' a mulligan

>Carmella was basically still chasing the ideal Tony
Furio was a Varsity athlete, though

He had the makings of one, at least

Oh, madonn! The balls on this fuckin guy.

(Gandolfini is #45)

A thread died for this AGAIN.

Just watched this episode last night. Laughed like an idiot for 5 minutes at this part

It was something with his medication, he could try and get a doctor's note.

What was the big deal anyway? Dude was a great earner.