Yeah, I am pretty bad at it

Pooland
Yes
Yes

flag
yes
yes

France.
Yes, learned to play it when I was six years old.
I just play sometimes, my average elo score is 1200.

this

1.walmart
2.yes
3.probably not

>1.) your cunt
Italy
>2.) do you know how to play chess?
Yup
>3.) are you terrible at it?
Yup.

I've always dreamed of learning how to play seriously but it's so much effort 2bh.

1) Flag
2) Yes
3) Won a championship as a kid, but stopped playing because nobody else does

why would i need to play some shitty euro game like its any relevance to me
>duhhhhhhh its stratEGIc
fuck off ahmeds

Flag
Yes
Yes

Flag
Yes
I used to play it with my grandpa all the time before he died, so I got okay at it

I know this is bait but chess makes you unironically think a lot. To be very good you should be able to anticipate the moves of a lot of pieces in more turns.

Yes
yes
yes

Flag
Yes
Pic related

>euro
It's an arabic game.

1. eesti
2. yes
3. i think i inherited rudimentary ability to play from my father and grandfather who were both great players, but i didn't attend practice so i think i suck

Probably not actually, they may have imported from india or, at least, central asia.

Indeed, the indian game you're thinking about is chaturanga. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaturanga.

Chaturanga has some different rules though. The actual version and rules we're playing nowaday is arabic.

1. Cant add up
2. Ye boi
3. Im pretty good, but no expert

Flag
Yes
Yes, I never won a single game in my life.

i cant even beat lvl 3 computer on windows chess

Yes
I played on chess.com for a while my rating was like 1000

Yes
Yes
Yes

flag
yes
probably yes(my performance in casual mode wins to 8 and draws or loss to 9 out of 12 difficulty levels)

I'm fairly good at it compared to the untrained person.

What exactly counts as "good"?

I'm roughly ~1680 (up to ~1730 when I go on winning streaks) in speed chess on chess.com, which could either be very good or very bad, depending on who you ask (after all, chess is arguably the game with the single highest skill gap ever).

>in speed chess
oops, meant rapid, not speed

I'm quite awful at faster time controls

thats very good and you probably know that.

top tier normie is like, 1450. over than that and you play a lot and thus, are better than any normie and considered intermediate in chess leagues.

>and considered intermediate in chess leagues.
Yeah but that's the problem with using a word like "good"; even though I'm much better than the overwhelming majority of casual players, compared to someone with a FIDE or USCF rating of something like 1900 (which I'm guessing would be something like 2100 on chess.com), I'm a drooling retard who knows absolutely nothing about the most basic theory of the game.

>Russian
>bad at chess
you lie

>euro game
This is bait right?

Flag
Yes
So-so when I last played. And that's been several years ago. Thought about getting back into it.

1.Poland
2.Yes
3.Idk

>A fucking leaf
Yes.
I'm at an Elo rating of around 1400. So yes I am bad at it.

1. Cunt.
2. Yes.
3. Yes, absolutely.
I swear every time I play there are new rules though as well. Like "oh you can pass a pawn with another pawn and it dies" and shit. So I THINK I know how to play chess, but people seem to fuck with me and give me new rules every time I play it. Or maybe I just never remember those little extra rules.

leaf
yes
yes

lichess.org/p1R3C7Ai

let's play lads

I lose a lot on Chess.com and Lichess but I know how to play and some tactics

1. France
2. I used to know how to play it
3. I'm terrible at it but I think it's a fascinating game

your move

black player was shit

fucking australian shitchessers fuck off with your yugi-oh cards there's no defence

yes he was horrible

lichess.org/iEALMKhq

let's play lads

Russia
yes
yes

Also learned the rules of picrec in my weebier days, but I'm even worse at it than chess.

zzzzzz

Of course I play chess you rancid swine

damn you have won, gg

Flag
Yes
Yes, one time i lost against the computer, on the easiest level

pfft
i lose to easiest computer at least a dozen times a day

>t.brainlet

UK
Yes
Yes

I have a short attention span

Flag
Yes, learned at a young age
No, I would consider myself better than the casual player however I simply do not play enough to know. Maybe when I become older I will dedicate more time to the game, right now I use my quick reaction time to play competitive video games at a very high level.