What are some other kinos about the history of britain?

what are some other kinos about the history of britain?

youtu.be/nN_x9o8MV1o?list=PLcvEcrsF_9zL7eufSRIWUYiC80khLsqZ7

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wBEEHfYU1ck
bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/39921090/will-the-voting-age-ever-be-lowered-to-16
labour.org.uk/page/-/Images/manifesto-2017/Labour Manifesto 2017.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FULL LENGTH FEATURE FILM STARRING IDRIS WHEN?

I had a black British speaker at my church who claimed the same thing, about, "how dare the British not know how to make African makeup even though we've been here since the Romans."

The entire fucking series is like this. At least there actually were some African legionaries here and there, but why is there a random nigger blacksmith in the Iron Age video? Never seen propaganda so blatant, and you just know the schools will be using this shit.

WE

>blocked in your country

blessed or annoyed?

It's fucking scary how our education system is controlled by the hard left. Gee, I wonder why Labour could possibly want to lower the voting age to 16.

One Brexit wasnt enough

In mine, too.

The vast majority of educators are women, too.

Coincidence?

>The women are still whiter because black women are too disgusting even for we wuz shit

Ever wonder why it's always Black Men or gorgeous hijab-wearing beauties? Now you know.

>can't see in burgerland
I can see that the vid is getting negged to hell. Why won't the uploader let me add my own thumbs down?

i live the us and im not allowed to see their state released propaganda :(

>WE WAZ KANGZ
>WE WAZ MOORZ
>WE WAZ BRITISH ROYALTYZ
>WE WAZ ROUND TABELZ
>WE WAZ NORMANZ
>WE WAZ ROMANZ

What's next for WE WAZ? Templarz? Hussarz? I must know!

Mirror link for the uncucked:
youtube.com/watch?v=wBEEHfYU1ck

>comments are disabled for this video
Is there any more surefire sign of a video being absolutely disregardable than this?

They wuz greeks as well

>mixraced kids
>white slaves
>white wife

it takes all bases

>the roman empire didn't have any arab or african soldiers

it's funny how extremely ignorant Sup Forumstards are who think they're so learned (entirely from memes)

>WE WUZ AMOEBAS

It's the only logical next step. They're going to act like they were the first out of the soup and 'white," was a freak disease alteration

I just watched the Viking and Anglo-Saxon ones and there were no negroes.

We wuz Pictz and shit

Nobody's saying this, we're saying the percentages of Arabic or African soldiers that actually saw service in Britain are so small they were almost irrelevant.

Now you know whys they called black smiths cracker

WE WUZ AZTECS AND SAMURAIS
Why stop at taking over white people's shit?

>Arabic soldiers
>Roman Empire
please tell me you are only pretending to be stupid

Why do South Asians never get shoehorned into this kind of thing despite them being double the UK's black population?

Because white people are so disillusioned with their own past they don't really give a shit.

because people actually believe the "african legionaires" bullshit even though the only subsaharan people in contact with the Romans were the Ethiopians and they were never annexed by the Romans. There's no way they can find any contact between the Romans and India no matter how much the bend history.

So is Sup Forums trying to say that Black people (West African/Sub Saharans) didn't live in Rome/ weren't Roman Soldiers? Holy shit pick up a book.

Do you even know how big the Roman Empire was? They literally let anyone join or become a roman Citizen if they fought for Rome.

Service for Citizenship

If black people were always a part of British history does that mean they're also responsible for the atrocities of Britain that the left keeps talking about?

They're not as vocal about it.

WE WE WUZ REMUS AND ROMULUS MUTHAFUCKA!

ZEUS WAS A NIGGA AND SHIEET

Are you kidding? That's the first WE WUZ. Everyone is black, everyone comes from Africa.
Only recently is this view being challenged.

That's exactly what they're saying and they're not wrong.

They had a lot of foreigners in Roman Army but they weren't eligible for citizenship, most were hired like mercenaries.

And they generally served in their native region? Also, where were all the huge African populations for Rome to draw from? North Africa was largely Semitic and Egypt was always a curiosity.

>Sup Forums pretends to care about history in another effort to hate black people

Woah

please be bait

>I wonder why Labour could possibly want to lower the voting age to 16.
source pls

>everyone is black
>goddess of beauty is still white

The people in nothern africa at time of Romans like carthage were made up of phoenicians/greek off-shoots, and rest were semitic.

kek, wasn't blocked yesterday.

>pretending you don't hate niggers
Even niggers hate niggers.

bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/39921090/will-the-voting-age-ever-be-lowered-to-16

Wow they're revising history almost as poorly as Sup Forums does

Only difference is they're supported by the State.

yeah, those are subsaharan or west african retard

This year's election manifesto, page 103

labour.org.uk/page/-/Images/manifesto-2017/Labour Manifesto 2017.pdf

I know right, we should be teachin dem jesus lovin's

jesus

>one north african. who was genetically semitic and light-skinned at the time, served Rome in his native region and was a extremely insignificant minority in the army
>portray all romans as niggas

Every time. They even try to force niggers into the world wars when both WW1 and WW2 were a fight between EUROPEAN powers and thematically it makes sense to only feature white people because it was a white people's conflict.