Pr*testants

>Pr*testants.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0nT3Wp2aRa4
youtube.com/watch?v=Kppx4bzfAaE
youtube.com/watch?v=yuAvRCSWu8I
catholicherald.co.uk/commentandblogs/2017/08/14/why-anglo-catholics-dont-join-the-ordinariate/
youtube.com/watch?v=KWqvjDX1R6o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=0nT3Wp2aRa4

everyday this nigga scamming people on tv

Pr*testantism not even once

SO U B SAYIN WE AINT SOME KIND OF IDOLATERS N SHIEET?

youtube.com/watch?v=Kppx4bzfAaE

if you think about it protestantism is really just a white mans christianity

Classic Pr*testant here

youtube.com/watch?v=yuAvRCSWu8I

Ah, that explains the degeneracy

>brazil
literally known for a carnival, fat asses and drugs

Yes?

Yes?

as far as protestant churches go that one is quite alright. looks comfy and normal atleast. far cry from modern abominations

Yes.

>built 1893-1905
I'll grant you it is magnificent, but you do understand that neo-renaissance is basically giving it Catholic aesthetics

yes

was built by catholics for catholics, tbqh
and anyway, anglicans aren't even prods
you're like floating in this weird theological limbo, perpetually flirting with damnation

>let me tell you about your cunt
fuck off pavuz

>pavuz
which hindu dish is that
google turns up nothing

rasheed BTFO

we are protestant in that we believe in reformation of the church and divided on the issue of transubstantiation

Based Oratoire Saint-Joseph

Kek

>literal shitskin

Wasn't it about Henry XVIII getting his dick wet?

Henry VIII

*blesses*

english protestantism predates henry viii and even martin luther

There's still guys who believes in transubstantiation in the CoE? I thought all of them left for the Catholic Church when Pope Benedict allowed them to.

>85298199
shit covered hands typed this post

the pr*testants ruined our churches and cathedrals ripping out all the beauty from inside all for a fucking divorce

there is no official stance on transubstantiation within the anglican church; some are for it, some are against it, some believe in consubstantiation

there's a reason we are called anglo-catholics

back to ireland patrick

At least your liturgy is still very beautiful and retains much of the Catholic Mass. One day if I visit the UK I will try to attend a Mass in some Church of the Ordinariate.

Yeah thanks for the churches, Cathlocucks lmao.

fuck off idolater

Yes, but that wasn't the reason the "defender of the faith" broke with Rome

No, he means they separated because of it. In all fairness Anglicans aren't as savage as other forms of protestants, pity they're going to hell all the same.

That cathedral needs space.

That's organised religion in a nutshell yes.

Part* of you calls themselves Anglo-Catholics, the part that followed the Bles. Cardinal Newmann before he converted to Catholicism. Looking from the outside, the Anglican Church seems already absolutely protestantized and apparently a large part of the Anglo-Catholics have already returned to Rome, I'm not correct?

Oh disregard on transubstantiation, I'm the one who read it wrong

catholicherald.co.uk/commentandblogs/2017/08/14/why-anglo-catholics-dont-join-the-ordinariate/

Those who have not yet done so will eventually enter the Ordinariate Anglicanorum. Only the "muh, equality, women priest" degenerates will remain anyway. A pity is that our stolen churches will never be returned, even if there is no one left to attend them.

oh I love St. Paul's.

the anglican church is an absolute mess
i don't understand how someone could remain an anglican in 2k18
the fact that african anglicans are sending missionaries here is crazy and the fact that the scottish episcopalians have got gay "marriage"
what on earth is the point in that?
the only reason to stay in the church is for "cultural reasons" as far as i can tell
surely you must see the roman catholic church makes more sense
anglicanism was a mistake from the start
saint thomas more had it right

Anglicism is just like take it chill and kick back kind of religion.

They do not enter because they believe there is a chance for the whole Anglican Church to enter into communion with Rome again, but this will never happen unfortunately. Only the Anglo-Catholics are worthy, we shouldn't even care for the protestants in the CoE.

yeah take it chill, kick back. who cares if you could possibly go to hell right? haha what a laugh

i'm not even anglican
but people larping about the proddy boogeyman always just happen to have one irish granddad or whatever

Jacob Rees-Mogg pls.

Body without spirit, no point in their having the buildings if they're going to use them for what they were meant for
youtube.com/watch?v=KWqvjDX1R6o

WE WUZ GREEK ARCHITECTS N SHEEIT

The Truth must be eternal and unchangeable. There is no point in believing in a religion that changes every 50 years. God does not change.

Its anglicanism
anglicism means something anglo
Heretic.

JRM isn't a Catholic?

Oh he's very much a Catholic. A Roman Catholic.

Yes, you are correct, but beauty is also eternal and objective. The old English Catholic Churches are indeed astonishing beautiful, and it's always sed to lose them.

Then I didn't get the point lol
What could he possible do for the Anglican Church? Probably Anglicans didn't even like him.

>sad to lose them
they're not yours to lose

i think you've got a bit lost their m8.
was calling the poster of those posts JRM because those posts were arguing from a catholic anti anglican point of view

ok

they were the catholic church's to lose which he seems to be a part of

Ok, I get it now. Thank you.
You are right. They belong to the Catholic Church.

you don't understand how popeniggers think

All Catholic churches belong to all Catholics, it's the point of a universal church that doesn't serve the narrow interests of a nation state

You rang?

prods are scum
romists are scum
Church of England is the ONE TRVE CATHOLIC CHVRCH

>not being a Baptist
>the original church
>the only church that still heeds as commands, in the New Testament, the words of Jesus and only of Jesus, understanding that the Apostles were remarkable men but nonetheless men and as they even differed with each other in matters they're clearly not divine authority
>tfw all other churches are explicitly heathens as defined by their own holy texts

>we are protestant
Nope. We are NOT protestants. We are a reformed church, not a protestant church.

Shouldn't you be buying some indulgences and not working catholic?

that's pretty rad though

>Literally who?

Reformed is still Protestant according to most definitions. Also Anglican church is the third largest communion in the world what in the fuck?

/thread

Protestantism has no reason to exist, and its followers ultimately know this. Hence why protestant countries are effectively anti-theist, being entirely enamoured with marxist ideology.

The US is the main outlier to this trend, but we sure make up for it with our bending backwards to Zionists and overall decline in dignity; the same plight that turned Britain into what it is today.

Catherdals>shitty soulless churches

All religions are total crap that caused (and keep causing) much more harm to us than they ever done positive things.
All priests belong in prison along with other scammers.

Yes?

vade retro, andersatana

Looks like a parliament building desu

Catholics don't have a patent on aethetics, so fuck off

why are you posting this everywhere, leaf?

you tell me, swede
OR SHOULD I SAY CHEWY FISH CANDY

Swedish fish is probably the best candy out there, you know? Absolutely delicious. Very high-quality, would recommend.

cool help me shitpost then
reply to every swedeposter with a picture of these

No, I refuse to take part in this. You are a bully

>Sweden

Literally known for Ikea, feminism and muslims.

>Spain
literally known for manlets

see