What does Sup Forums think of punishing the homeless?

What does Sup Forums think of punishing the homeless?

Other urls found in this thread:

is.fi/kotimaa/art-2000001024730.html
youtube.com/watch?v=SwB0ZJbwmpw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i dont care, they have desiganted hobo-shelters

not my problem if they still want to sleep in the streets

it's so wrong

>punishing the homeless
You mean homeless people punishing home owners.

Not a fan, but then again, I'm not personally doing anything to help the homeless.

Those yellow triangles seem like a death trap for a distracted passerby.

WTF? I never even knew this existed, what is wrong with this people?

thank you drumpf

They are homeless.

It's stupid for the simple fact that it just moves the problem to other neighborhoods.

In italy we have this things for pidgeons

Round up the homeless and conscript them for manual labour.

On balconies and columns, not on the pavement for fuck's sake.

Fucking disgusting, like they wouldnt have hard times enaf, gypsies and other beggars on other half should be publicly hang.

Why are you playing contrarian on this Aquafresh? Are you even an actual home owner?

di dove sei? alcuni negozi li hanno vicino alle vetrine

They may be dirty, carrying all sorts of diseases, leaving trash etc. There are logical reasons for why one would want homeless people to stay away from something. It's aesthetically vulgar of course, but it may be justified in certain cases.

The bleeding hearts ITT are presumably putting out tents for the homeless to sleep on their lawns, or matresses for them to sleep in their apartments...

Sulle vetrine ok, sui marciapiedi come nella foto dell'OP no però. Roma btw

Good, fuck em and fuck the people who enable their behavior.

No, but homeless people think they own the city and can just shit everywhere, leave thrash everywhere and drink and sleep on your porch.

wouldn't it be easier to just kill them? no one's gonna miss them

how is it park bench with dividers anti-homeless?
most people can sleep partially sitting/ leaning back; heck, that bench ensures up to 3 homeless people sitting

These are almost exclusively placed in specific areas of private property and businesses where homeless people are a repeated problem. I've been homeless myself and I'm telling you 99% of homeless are absolute scum of the earth who I have no.sympathy for.

Finnish girls would...

is.fi/kotimaa/art-2000001024730.html

>homeless in australia
So, camping.

>You think something's wrong? Then why don't you solve it by yourself xDD
The're more often than not mentally ill, letting them at least sleeping it's the least thing to do. Not that I don't agree that they're dirty and stuff, but then the State should solve the problem by giving them a shelter (but then again they're often crazy)

Nothing but the clothes I had, a small backpack with toiletries I could afford and an old phone I used to look for work

No vabbe sui marciapedi è antiestetico. Anche qui a milano è pieno

they're females, their opinions are of no importance

shut up.

In the Netherlands they get free money. And there is always a shelter they can go to (which range from free to a few token euros), where they also get food and money.

Yea, camping

Sure. Then there's no reason to complain about all these happy campers

Hey babe show me your ass

Being homeless in Canada must be a fucking nightmare. I once watched a documentary in Russia in which people would have to walk all night long during the winter to not die frozen.

No, we pay taxes and vote into office candidates who support expanding and strenghtening social programs.

They don't shit in the street and I've never seen one sleep in a porch. Many homeless people have mental issues that prevent them from leading functional lives. How many people do you think browse this site who are an angry parent away from sleeping on the street?

All it does is just move them elsewhere. It doesn't really solve the problem. It'd be better to search into why people are going homeless and tackle the issues that lead to it

You had a hard life
How you became a homeless?

20% of the feces on the streets of Amsterdam is from humans.

Who can get a roof, a bath, food and money.

The issue is drugs. The solution is to get rid of drugs. The solution doesn't work.

So western and capitistic. This would never happen here

I'm pretty sure a good chunk of the population disapprove those things.

Not necessasy when it is -30 degrees outside.
Summer gyppos from balkans should fuck right off tho.

>They don't shit in the street and I've never seen one sleep in a porch

This is posted by a man who never has lived in the city before. My sister's apartment was right across the street from a soup kitchen. It was like night of the living dead. 90% of the homeless are bums for a very solid reason. You can be upset about how poorly the mentally I'll are treated, but Jesus Christ are they scary as fuck at 3 AM screaming at things that aren't there seeing shadow monsters. If I was her, I would have shot one of them by accident.

She ended up getting to know the local cops really well. They give so little fuck it's amazing. They have this little list of the bad offenders who if you mention by nickname in your 911 call actually gets them to show up. Hammerman was a nightmare. He believed that the bar codes and inktags on stuff in stores are tacking him and he attacks them randomly with a hammer. Heroin Dave got high and slept on hoods on people's cars. Irish was a drunk troll lady who threw her old whisky bottles at stuff.

You can't really get rid of drugs but you guys really need to approach it as a health problem rather than a crimminal one. 30 years into the war on drugs and it's done dick all to curb the issue. But I'm not sure how people would feel about the government putting some more money into rehab centers and whatnot though. Can't say it'd fix the issue but it would get them off the street at least, well the ones with the drug addictions.

Lost my job and there was nothing else in the area. Used some of my meagre savings to go to sydney but all I could get here was part time contracts for small assignments. Washed in a gym that old story, slept in grassy areas where I could. Went on for almost 2 years because my performance was poor at work. I was doing hard labour jobs often with little/no sleep and one small meal a day. Finally got full time work when I got assigned to a dockyard moving steel shipments, the guys took pity on me and knew I was struggling. They bought me meals and beers every day until they convinced management they needed another full time worker. I worked there for quite a while until finally I secured an easy desk job which I have now at much better pay. Now I'm saving for my education because I'm not eligible for loans.

Dafuq are they migrants from India? Here if they don't have access to public restrooms they usually shit in plastic bags and pee in soft drink bottles, then put those in the trash.

Last time I was in Amsterdam I saw more than a few drunken tourists pissing on the side of buildings tho.

>That second paragraph
Reality is stranger than fiction.

Sorry for your experience. I can't imagine how shit it was never feeling safe.

>the State should solve the problem by giving them a shelter (but then again they're often crazy)
Yes, daddy gov will fix everything, and everyone lived happily ever after.

Besides there are probably shelters already, but they're homeless and crazy and you can't control them (which would be authoritarian anyway).
>No, we pay taxes and vote into office candidates who support expanding and strenghtening social programs.
Yes, you're voting for politicians to take others money and spend them on things that will make you feel good.

What about your family? Why didn’t you ask to live with them?

When we got drunk and walked home a buddy and I used to pee on this highschool. Good times.

>Yes, daddy gov will fix everything, and everyone lived happily ever after.
This is about dignity and public decency, you don't really obtain anything from moving the homeless from a sidewalk to another. I'm all but in favour to Neetbucks.

Also as I said they usually do have a variety of services, but they're too fucked in the head.

>you're voting for politicians to take others money and spend them on things that will make you feel good
Does it really have to come down to alt right retardation every single fucking thread?

>Yes, you're voting for politicians to take others money and spend them on things that will make you feel good.

As opposed to what? Endless war? Wealthy nations are supposed to take care of their citizens, not shit on them you fucking autistic retard. Considering you live in one of the best countries in the world which is a result of those exact socioeconomic policies that you're criticizing right now.

First intelligent italian in this site. I'm happy and i'm agree with him.

That's a loaded question.

Thanks. I feel terrible for the few that like me were genuinely trying, and also those mentally ill you knew wasn't their own fault and just needed the right help to get on track. Most though are animals. Incredibly aggressive and form mafias basically.
My mum wanted to help but couldn't. I helped support her and my little brother with cash work since I was a teenager. They were both okay now but only just keeping the roof over their heads. I wasn't going to ask anything of them and I wanted my little brother to do well in school which he did. He's at university now with a full scholarship. My dad just has the firm belief that I'm my own man after 18. Unless I'm literally dying he won't help.

What? You don't give your homeless nicknames? One of the weirdest ones was 'Jesus' who thought he really was Jesus and never bathed and only wore bed sheet robes. He broke into people's houses to steal food. Ninja was a black guy you practiced drunk kungfu in the park. He was pretty chill.

I blame California's nice winters and counter culture reputation.

>arguing with taxationistheftmaymay-posters

>I've been homeless myself and I'm telling you 99% of homeless are absolute scum of the earth who I have no.sympathy for.
Ditto

In the Netherlands you often see homeless people selling newspapers in front of shops.
It's quite annoying but its better than stealing I guess.

>tfw i have 20 years old and still living with parents and never worked in my life

You could live in family home, no? Sounds a little bullshity to me, man

>Now I'm saving for my education because I'm not eligible for loans.
What? Why not? Anyone can get HECS.

They can buy newspapers at a discount price to resell.

Same, but I'm 24

I'm happy for you man. Just don't let it drag on forever and use the time to work toward a career you enjoy or at least have a vague interest in. Even if not for money, you'll need to work at some point just for your sanity.
No, she rents and there is a person limit in the house. If I violated that and the landlord found out they would get kicked out and there's no way i'd risk it.
I wasn't born in Aus, I'm not a citizen and not eligible for anything but a bit of emergency health care.

there is almost nothing you can do to help homeless people anyway.
in the UK it is impossible for a person to ever face genuine homelessness by law. but it still exists because of the psychological factors and life choices involved

I am of the opinion that homeless should be put in:
>VA housing
>mental hospitals
>section 8 VOUCHER housing
Homelessness should be illegal.

>in the Netherlands we even make money off homeless people

youtube.com/watch?v=SwB0ZJbwmpw

>alt-right is libertarian
Spics on this site are always so fucking dumb, yet so sure of themselves.

Yeah I figured you wouldn't be a citizen after I posted. I'm assuming you're a permanent resident? Where were you born?

Lots of homeless people were used by the CIA for hallucinatory drugs and mind control experiments, that's why they're so fucked up

That never happened here but I've seen some crazy homeless cunts. Not quite at Hammerman level but still completely mental.

>>mental hospitals
Mental hospitals are pretty shit.
How Murica handles mental health is even worse.
A good chunk mass shootings and suicides could be curbed or prevented if we had better mental health programs/education/regulation/safety nets.

We should have never tossed out long term care like we did.

sounds like COMMIE TALK to me, why do you hate america?

We had these installed at the local railway stations because homeless started sleeping there, bringing booze, drugs, harrassing people and they also used the train shed as a toilet.

Fuck them, honestly.

It's mostly the older greedier generation that had their cake and wanted to eat it too so they slashed funding for way too much shit.

why do you hate your fellow countrymen?

What was even the plan here?
>I love sleeping on this comfy bench, I don't even need a job!
>Oh fuck I can't sleep on a bench anymore, I have to get a job!
Do they just want homeless people to feel so unwanted that they kill themselves, so they don't have to spend money helping them out?

I suspect they are mostly installed in central and touristy areas, they probably just hope that they fuck off to poor neighborhoods.

>i dont care, they have desiganted hobo-shelters
>not my problem if they still want to sleep in the streets
Pretty much this. Also they need to be kept the fuck off rush hour subways. If I'm at work to pay taxes you shouldn't be keeping a large part of a subway car unusable while you sleep.

i guess that's a Sup Forums contrarian thing

Can't homeless just go to a shelter?
what's stopping them?

>Round up the homeless and conscript them for manual labour.
Here they are usually mentally I'll or drug addicts. Neither of which is ideal for labor.

But I like Australians.

Yeah they essentially just want them to fuck off somewhere out of their sight.

excuse me?

Sorry mate i'd rather not say as I'm giving a lot of personal info. Call me paranoid. I'm not permanent, got about 4.5 years on family based visa at the moment. If I don't upskill enough to get stuck here at the end of that I'm really fucked. But at least I can put aside savings now and make a contingency plan.

not him, it was my guess why he pretends to hate america

The spikes are fucked up and also extremely garish

Untils the 60s or so they actually just collected addicts here and sent them into a far away, rural area to chop wood, tend to fields etc all day for half a year.

Being far away from their druggie friends, their dealers and being busy and exhausted every day actually got their minds off the drugs. But then labour therapy as it was called was deemed a violation of human rights because you forcibly take them away from their social surroundings and now we just let them kill themselves in the streets.

Limited capacity.

I get that, I'll assume you're from asia, probably brown skinned asian. I'm not saying that as a bad thing btw.

All COMMIES hate america.

Imagine falling over onto them after a night on the piss. Doesn't seem worth it to me.

you know, that may be a right thing to do after all. because govt tried to decide for them what's good for them from the "normie"'s perspective. but maybe they do want to die in the streets who knows

>the State should solve the problem by giving them a shelter (but then again they're often crazy)
The crazy part makes this tough here. We used to have the nutty ones in institutions but someone decided unless they are violent it's inhumane. So the "humane" solution was to let them leave and now they are homeless and often are too nuts to convince to go to a shelter or will do something to get kicked out.

I think people should get a roof over their heads. Beyond that I just don't like looking at homeless and having them shitting up (sometimes literally) our cities. There is a say that goes "you don't shit where you eat".

nah i look like a typical white aussie but with darker hair

>Do they just want homeless people to feel so unwanted that they kill themselves, so they don't have to spend money helping them out?
Homeless people here are treated as subhuman. The mentality is "if they can't even help themselves, why should we pay to help them?" or "If we help them, they'll never want to better themselves."
These 'modifications' are used in public or heavily populated spaces because the homeless are considered "undesirable."

It isn't "anti-homeless". The idea isn't to purge the Earth of homeless people, it's to encourage them to live in shelters where they can receive programs to keep them healthy and help them get back on their feet, instead of just being vagrants on the street.