White Asians

Some Koreans and Japanese people are as white as Europeans and Australians.

And, I, personally, has lighter skin than many White Americans. I saw a few White Americans here and some of them were darker or more yellow than me (not tanned skin)

Why do you not accept us asians as a member of the white race?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=88&v=JODQ7FlAaXg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koreans#mtDNA_haplogroups
youtube.com/watch?v=yxdVxMwBQcc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

post face with timestamp. dem the rules yo

mook delete this thread

What color are your eyes?

>bleaches skin
>hur i'm whiter than you

sure think Kim Gook Park

Being pale is gay.
Get some tan or you'll look like a beansprout.

Most Koreans are darker or more yellow than whites,, but some Koreans like me are as white as White Americans.

post dick

Hello. What color are your eyes?
Has anyone in your family ever had light (blue or gray) eyes?

not bleached. my genes.

>get tan
>skin cancer
>your skin got aged faster
?

pallid/sickly/pale as a ghost does not equal white, ricegum, maybe you shoul- oh wait nonononono AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=88&v=JODQ7FlAaXg

Serious question.
Do girls like pale guys in Korea?
In Japan, guys definitely prefer paler girls, but girls don't prefer pale guys.

Your natural hair color or eye color must be an exception to black. If it’s not you are just fucking nigger

Koreans are generally swarthy people

>Why do you not accept us asians as a member of the white race?
Do you have blonde (or dirty blonde) hair?

We are BLACK retard.

>”What did he want to mean by?”

come and say that to my face bitch

I have met a White American man and he was more yellow than this.

My skin color is darker than most White Americans but it seems that there are some whites who are darker than me in America.

Having Finnic/Turkic admixture on you doesnt make some cherrypicks anyhow white

>bleaches skin
This. LMAO
Gooks bleach own face skin,but body is literally yellow.

Yes, but you have soulless, black eyes and hair.

wtf is wrong with your nail?

I don't know it but a Korean girl said to me that I am white(skin color) in my university.

Clip your fucking nails.

my father has same shaped nails. I thought it is hazukashii in my childhood.

But what about the face shape?

w h y ?

It's gross unless you are a girl.

my face is kinda jomon.. i am from southern area close to japan

>falling for the jomon meme

>"my face is kinda jomon.."

I've never seen a Gook like Mifune. LOL

yes, pale is seen as a compliment for both genders

but people from gyeongsangdo and jeollado have jomon genes(Haplogroup D)..

for example, my mother's family all have jomon eyes(not korean slant eyes)

It's rare but still exists

>white americans

please tell me this isnt the mindset of korean people, i am ashamed of you and thankful to my parents they moved here

Interesting.
I also heard in general, Korean guys prefer tall girls over short girls.
In Japan, it's opposite.
Is this true?

Most Chinese are whiter than Europeans.

We are the true whites now.

We have Aryan ancestors!

Korean american are the worst.

true, my korean co-workers have very white skin complexions. i hereby proclaim you and all other koreans my brothers in whiteness.

my friends and i have talked about this but honestly, it doesnt matter as long as they're pretty lol. im with a girl who's 40cm shorter than me right now and im fine with it
actually agree with you. it's wierd i moved here when i was like 5 and didnt speak much korean up until a few years ago. i was a huge twinkie and a real bro during college, but i started hating large groups of asian americans and ended up getting to know fobs/international students. now im fluent in korean and really only hang out with that crowd and school/Sup Forums is the only place i use english lol

no they don't

and most haplo D japs have slant eyes you dolt

haplogroups don't actually determine those kinds of physical traits

>White Americans

>but people from gyeongsangdo and jeollado have jomon genes(Haplogroup D)..

Typical Gook history revisionist

I meant we koreans have jomon heritage. pic is a korean man from jeollado.

Korean-American going to Seoul for holidays and cry that real koreans are racist because they dont accept them as real Koreans even if it's pretty clear that they have nothing to do with Koreans. They keep trying to teach everybody, trying to look cool. They are filthy foreigners without all the perks of being a foreigner so that really sucks and they don't help themselves on that. Mixing Korea and America creates abominations

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koreans#mtDNA_haplogroups
>About 2% of Korean males belong to Haplogroup D-M174

you are simply retarded.

t. Korean French? how you know all this

Sorry but Tibetians aren't related to Japanese at all and people in the Chūgoku region are Japanese.

>you are simply retarded.
No need to state the obvious.

i hate korean americans because they remind me of how i used to be, but that seems very specific. i identify as both korean and american but try not to be the worst parts of both, not that i succeed but i try my best

Here is your precious haplo D jomon korean male. He is probably a jap rapebaby too.

you are dumb as shit mate

I never thought I would see the day that slants would come out and claim themselves white.

If you have Jomon blood, your grandma was a hooker who was creampied by a Japanese soldier.

but that guy looks pink to me

shut the fuck up already. typical self-hating gook. no wonder you faggots end up shooting up schools

Arr Chinks deserve to die

Koreans lived in their same-blooded towns before the westernization. I think there are many jomon-blooded towns in southern area of Korea.

Do you love China?

비밀이야

Good luck with that. Every time I talk to a Korean girl that has is in Korea even just as an exchange she is a 메갈리아 feminist. A Korean Canadian litteraly tried to teach me French while telling me that if French didn't date Koreans it's because they are racist. I hate them so much every god damn time. They loose all the hard working mentality, and get ultra thin skinned and radical on every topic. I don't want to have anything to do with them ever.

lol if you never look back and hate a part of your younger self, you need to grow up bro

Asians are very good, superior to Americans in many ways but Korean Americans take the worst of each culture

>메갈리아 feminist
absolutely disgusting. damn you have met some pretty awful korean women, all ive experienced were brainless thots

Herro, self reply Zainichi.
Do you like Japanese social care?

Your grandmother was a "comfort woman".

why would anyone proud of being jomon? they're basically inferior mix of SEAtoid/Tibetoid with east asian.
the fact that their existence is overtaken by yayoi prove their inferiority

I suspect you are the one on welfare considering your retardation and insanity.

This.
And then they are proud of that. LOL
White guys and Japanese should go to Korea to make Korean bitches pregnant for them.

I recommend you to go visit a therapist.

もう手遅れだろこいつ

From 열심히 할 거야 to check your privilege :)))

koreans are white

まあ会話が成立しない状態だともうね
でも薬漬けで静かになってくれればそれでいいし

Oh shit son I take it back koreans really ARE white

>want to be white
>not thanking Kara Boga for not cursing you with white ass skin that can’t even withstand the sun
No wonder South Korea is Worst Korea

>White Asians
You mean Australasian? They're literally white Asian.

お前ちょっと前にスレ立てしてた在日?w
自演楽しい?w

youtube.com/watch?v=yxdVxMwBQcc

choa has mocha colored skin like many koreans

La abominacion oriental.

そんなことより平昌の選手食事メニューとノロ関連立ててくれよ 在日君w

>Choafag is Mexican

>A Korean Canadian litteraly tried to teach me French

What does "todger" mean, penis?

I hate Koreans period

What are your nails

also this implies to you gook

I'm a degenerate Japanese/Norwegian hapa and I wish people would stop thinking about race sometimes. Like before I went on the Internet I was totally well-adjusted. The Internet can do really fucked up things to you and curiosity can kill you too. I'm trying hard to detox right now but I'm definitely on an upward path right now.

Some Korea's are very white.

>Korean Americans take the worst of each culture
I went to high school with a lot of them and they were cliquey as fuck. I don't mind actual Koreans though.

Some Koreans are brown

>but I'm definitely on an upward path right now
Phrased this poorly, I meant to say the amount of self-hatred here is growing on me for the worst reasons. I feel like if I say I love myself, I'll be tarred and feathered. Vengeful, spiteful souls.