OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5358699/First-Brit-dark-skinned-blue-eyed.html

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/20/dutch-invaders-stonehenge-ancient-britons
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lamniformes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glorious_Revolution
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_royal_family
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batavi_(Germanic_tribe)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we are mutt bros now

based

is it THIS Ya k u b ?! evil scientist creator of white race?

What a blatant psyop. They're just testing what people will believe, like with the whole "dinos had feathers" nonsense.

KARA BOGA

So i have nigger eyes

Ahahahahahaha

actually those guys predate europeans. they were some of the first human races to be but got WHITED by later migration periods.

there's actually dozens of extinct races that used to inhabit most of the old world, and we barely know anything about them. kinda sad desu

dinos HAD feathers. and fat
skinwrapping is as foolish as 1850s models where they were just big lizards
as for feather or skin color, that's just one big bull, i give you that

No. This was is Yakub's prototype of the white abomination.

>we barely know anything about them
their fault for not knowing how to write in stone, not ours
fucking abbos

WE

didn't the old conception of the trex end up being true?

Anglos are BLACK
KARA BOGA

You are the offspring of a mutated nigger and a neanderthal

Looks amerindian

it's butiful

How do they know what his skin color was?

analysis, same with the eyes

KARA BOĞA

They made it talk to police

Don't worry, we killed them off.

> In particular, their input into Britain’s gene pool appears to have fizzled out, having been terminated by light-skinned Bronze Age invaders who arrived just as Ancient Britons were midway through their great Stone Age project. In the end, these newcomers may have completely replaced the people who were building Stonehenge.
> Their genetic profiles were similar to individuals who were living in the Netherlands at the time. In just a short period, all genetic traces of early Stone Age Britons were replaced by those from these continental newcomers
>“It is very striking. There seems to have been a complete replacement of the original folk of Britain with these newcomers,” said Garrett Hellenthal, a statistical geneticist based at University College London. “Normally you get some older DNA surviving with a wave of immigrants, even a fairly large wave. But you don’t see that in this case. Frankly it looks more like an invasion.”
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/20/dutch-invaders-stonehenge-ancient-britons

No problem world.

They have a hard time coming up with what the DNA of the average English is like today and they want me to believe that they can tell me what this caveman's eye color and skin tone was from a sample that has been degrading for 10,000 years

the fact that they were hot blooded and not cold blooded should had implied they had some sort of "down feathers" to preserve heat
could Tyranossaurs or any other famous dinos fly though? nah that came way later

ajjjjjj

why do they say native britons developed light skin? wasn't that imported to europe from the middle east

also, why is this surprising, there was a similar find in spain a couple of years ago

Wh*tes destroy all that is good in this world dishonouring KARA BOĞA (tengri)

According to this article the man in the OP should have no living relatives much less be the ancestor of 1/10th of all Brits

Delete this racist post right now -- this instant.

This man lived in russia around same age

This was already known for a long time, you fucking retard. wester Euro hunter gatherers had dark skin

Holy shit. IM BLACK!!!!!!!!!!

ayo sup niqqa
chu doin

chillin cuh, you?

wtf I'm not 1/32 english heritage anymore

This can’t be true

>the fact that they were hot blooded and not cold blooded should had implied they had some sort of "down feathers" to preserve heat

To be fear you don't need feathers or fur to be warm blooded just a lot of muscle constantly working.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lamniformes

It's almost as if Anglos genetically compelled to be land thieves and genocidaires.

And yes, flag related is in effect.

Genocide was pretty popular back then for a lot of people.

Why is this controversial? Didnt white skin only appear 10,000 - 15,000 years ago?

Even with the obviously progressive "we all the same" (if you forget that even this one old skeleton they happened to find is still separated from Africa by tens of thousands of years) tone of the article, they are saying there's good chance he had dark skin ... not that he was African.
Sorry, no welfare checks for you.

>They lacked versions of two genes, called SLC24A5 and SLC45A2. These genes were responsible for 'depigmentation', and hence pale skin, in Europeans today

So lot of people died to adapt to European weather. This guy is probably one of them.

Not really
he looks more KARA BOGA if you ask me

So, from a bunch of 10.000 year old bones they can tell the skin/eye color?

Yeah he definitely looks dead to me.

>white people have been around since the creation of the earth
Sounds about right.

Yes. You can find skin color genes in bones

Genocide is the pizza of politics - it's always been popular, but some nations claim to hate because they're on a strict diet (that they'll have given up on in a week) and have sour grapes.

good post

>Germany 2200

>degraded bones and samples are reliable sources

>he thinks Germany will be around in 2200

I dont know why youre so butthurt cletus. White people had to at some point evolve white skin.

seeThe man in the OP ain't related to anyone living today

What the fuck is it with Americans turning against science like this? I don't get why you people don't just join the Amish instead of posting here

No wonder Brits managed to create the biggest empire in the history of man. Only BLACK men blessed with the power of KARA BOGA can achieve something like that

I didn't say he was.

My point is you people are eating up BS

Not really, they only started creating an empire after we invaded them and took over their throne.

>The Glorious Revolution, also called the Revolution of 1688, was the overthrow of King James II of England (James VII of Scotland) by a union of English Parliamentarians with the Dutch stadtholder William III, Prince of Orange. William's successful invasion of England with a Dutch fleet and army led to his ascension to the throne as William III of England jointly with his wife, Mary II, James's daughter, after the Declaration of Right, leading to the Bill of Rights 1689.
>After 1689 came an alternative understanding of economics, which saw Britain as a commercial rather than an agrarian society.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glorious_Revolution

So, since the oldest human-like bones ever were found here... do niggers just come home thanks to Merkel?

Really makes you think

ALBION IS KARA BOGA's LAND

How can he be the ancestor of 1/10th of all Brits if his people were wiped out like Scientists claim.

Brits didn't focus Eastward until after the lost the 13 colonies

I don't think it's biased.

Monkeys from tropical places look a lot black people and monkeys from cold places look a lot white people. Even the nose and lips are different.

Filthy dutch whit*oid trying to steal to progress made by Black men as usual

Y'all ain't about nothing
Y'all ain't about nothing
Y'all frontin, y'all frontin, y'all frontin, y'all frontin
Y'all niggas just hate, Y'all niggas just hate
Y'all fake, Y'all fake, Y'all fake, Y'all fake
You ain't finna do nothing, you ain't finna do nothing
Y'all frontin, y'all frontin, y'all frontin, y'all frontin
Introducing to you now is the kid they love to hate
But when you saying what you saying
You just say it to my face

Thanks for paving the road, little brother.
>Since 1917, when King George V changed the name of the royal house from Saxe-Coburg and Gotha, members of the royal family belong, either by birth or by marriage, to the House of Windsor.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_royal_family

really makes you go hmmm

How many times have we conquered the """"""""""never conquered"""""""""" British anyway? "
We also invaded them as part of the Roman invasion.

>Tacitus (De origine et situ Germanorum XXIX) described the Batavi as the bravest of the tribes of the area, hardened in the Germanic wars, with cohorts under their own commanders transferred to Britannia. They retained the honour of the ancient association with the Romans, not required to pay tribute or taxes and used by the Romans only for war: "They furnished to the Empire nothing but men and arms", Tacitus remarked. Well regarded for their skills in horsemanship and swimming—for men and horses could cross the Rhine without losing formation, according to Tacitus. Dio Cassius describes this surprise tactic employed by Aulus Plautius against the "barbarians"—the British Celts— at the battle of the River Medway
>Numerous altars and tombstones of the cohorts of Batavi, dating to the 2nd century and 3rd century, have been found along Hadrian's Wall
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batavi_(Germanic_tribe)

Wait does this mean we have to give British-Americans welfare and priority in affirmative action now that they are black?

This is why left wing is retarded

Science triggering both leftists and alt-right as always

>So lot of people died to adapt to European weather. This guy is probably one of them.
>All because of natural selection
And this is how lack of sun can turn black people into wh*Te Europeans

But these African immigrants in Europe were not from West Africa. They are too different. I think they were from East Africa, some of them are just whites with dark skin

Let's face it. At this rate whiteness is spreading so fast that non-whites won't be around anymore in a couple thousand years.

>At this rate whiteness is spreading so fast that non-whites won't be around anymore in a couple thousand years.

What did he mean by this

Yes, they don't have African features like thick lips.

>first there are no whites
>then europe has whites
>then non-whites disappear from europe
>then whites can be found on all continents
>non-whites start disappearing from where they landed
>then the world starts worshiping whites
>american blacks try to breed themselves out of existence
>soon there won't be any non-whites left

R1b is from Nigeria. All Europeans are descendants of ethnic groups from northeast of Nigeria.

Genetic studies don't lie.

Nice fantasy,

Coincidentally the features of some people there look very caucasian.

Black people invented white people
We always knew this

It's the general trend. Your just in denial.

i always knew we brits were descendants of KARA BOĞA

In fact they look way more euro than average west african

There is a reason why black men don't want to date black women or raise black kids.

No, they were already extinct/absorbed by the Neolithic migrants who settled the British islands around 4000 bc or earlier

The whites in Europe turned white through natural selection not invasion. The Black skin was only needed in hot weather.

Would this general trend include white elites seeking to displace their ethnic brethren in favor of a Eurasian-Negroid multi ethnic society?

Black people literally created white people my fellow monkey

God bless our black ancestors

A t-rex is not a shark, though. Also that mouth never made sense.

>To be fear

Ye.

nonono you have it wrong. white people are black people. only east asians are non-black

The memes are writing themselves