Killed 2 people

>killed 2 people
>$300,000/yr pension
>$4,000,000 in the bank

Will he go back into acting? Another Airplane! movie perhaps?

>Will he go back into acting?
No studio is going to allow him anywhere near their movie.

He has to give most if not all of it to the family of Ron Goldman.

His NFL pension is protected from siezure by law and it's about $3M with more coming every month, also social security and some other stuff. He's rich and there's nothing they can do.

That's good.

>Wife-beating murderer and general ne'er do well has a horse shoe up his ass because he could run fast in front of a crowd for a few years

And genuinely good people suffer for nothing. What a world.

>>$300,000/yr pension
>>$4,000,000 in the bank
wait why did he try to rob a bank then?

he didn't

He's black.

Supply and demand faggot

Then why was he riding the bus n shiiiet

He doesn't get his NFL pension, the Goldmans are getting it thanks to the civil case.

The rest of his money went to pay legal fees, he sold his Heisman 20 years ago.

He's entitled to the pension, which is more like 100k per year, because he wasn't able to touch it before he was 65. So, he collects the maximum benefits per year. And since he was unable to collect it for the past 5 years of eligibility, he's got 500k coming to him and an additional 100k per year thereafter.

I don't know from where the 4 million figure is coming. Sounds like bullshit.

>killed 2 people
Proof? The glove didn't fit, he's innocent.

Obviously, fuckface. My point is that people are fucking stupid consumer mongoloids and members of the society responsible for producing such pieces of shit.

so people will feel sorry for him. haven't you ever heard of propaganda?

Tell me how you became enlightened enough to rise above capitalism and enjoying sports

Don't like sports. If something I do enjoy happens to be tethered to something bad, then I stop supporting said thing. Not a terribly hard concept to understand.

Is my lack of support a drop in the bucket? Yup. Am I so all informed as to avoid unknowingly or lazily being a hypocrite in some instances? No. That's how it goes. I'm conscientious enough where I can criticize, I believe. Don't like it? Don't read the post.

So you don't like naked gun because OJ Simpson is in it?

you honestly don't know jews well

Sure I do. That's where the lazy hypocrite part comes in. Also. It's not like OJ is seeing any meaningful residuals from that 30 year old movie at this point. Even if he were, the Goldmans would be getting it.

Fair enough, I thought you'd cop out by claiming not to like naked gun to begin with

Wrong.

He WAS able to cash in his pension at 45, 55, or 65 per NFL regulations. No one knows if he has done this. Hopefully he did wait because the pension payments skyrocket 216% if he waits until 65 to start taking it. It's around 50k a year if he cashed out at 45 and a big more if 55.

The NFL and OJ's people have NEVER commented on if he started taking his pension, and either way, you are way wrong. Please research things before upchucking online next time.

he mad