This is the villain of a 250 million dollar movie

This is the villain of a 250 million dollar movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fy3oBUr27fo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is the villain of a 250 million dollar movie

This is the villain of all future movies

...ok?

this is the villain of a $20 million dollar movie

In all seriousness, what do you get out of using Steppenwolf instead of Darkseid? They're functionally the same: a big brute space tyrant who commands a vast army. When they introduce Darkseid, how is he going to feel like a qualitatively different threat?

>this is the villain of a $20 dollar movie

OH FUCK

probably avoid people asking "dark side of what?"

Doesn't look like over designed CGI garbage

Everybody would laugh at a bad guy literally named Dark Side. Steppenwolf is a weird name but not laughably weird.

this is his official toy

This is the villain of 2 half a billion dollars movies that has been teased for 15 movies over the last 10 years

Dammit.. Got me.

That's at least a $75 haircut. Money well-spent.

This was the villain of a $623 million election campaign.

This purple fag related to that white Orc from The Hobbit? Nice body scars dude, lmao

fucking based

Vin Diesel sure is liking purple.

PRAISE HIM!

go back to HissTank faggot

Shit, it's Oryx! The Taken King.
Guardians, don't upset Zavala, kill Oryx!

Cool, a normal dude wronged by the higher ups and putting them in their place purposefuly designed to not just be an end battle boss fight. Whats the problem? Do you want a big cgi monster for the heroes to team up against?

No one laughed at the Collector, an Elder of the Universe, or the Grandmaster, or Thanos the Mad Titan. People also seem to take the word "Celestial" dead serious.

Jesus fucking christ

He looks good.

>superhero fight in a superhero movie
>bad

Heros teaming up after conflict to fight a monster is a tired cliche, having them fight each other as the climax subverts expectations. They already had boss battles in their own movies.

I preferred when I read the comics and always read the name in my head as "Darkseed"

I just didn't want to accept the fact that they would blatantly name a villain, Darkside.

>$1billion spent on a fucking raisin

he was actually decent though, instead of the generic superheros punch a supervillain to death that we've seen ten times now.

literally who

This is the villain of a 250 million dollar movie.

Looks intimidating and more importantly he isn't a cartoon

Isnt parasite a lesser known superman villian?

What does Hades rule over? Darkside is a god, afterall.

is this a joke? ahhahahhah

This is the villain of 15 million dollar movie.

He wasn't decent...

His motive was fucking retarded. I would've rather had a villain that wanted to kill for the sake of killing than have Zeemo.

Looks cool IMO. On the other hand, I love every single game in the Dark Souls series.

>we want the space jam audience

I'm all for villains who use their brains rather than brute force to fuck up the heroes but this dude lacked the charisma needed for that sort of character.
Zemo was generic, boring, autistic, had no depth beyond "muh family" and his master plan not only was bullshit but also required a lot of bullshit to work.
I personally hate him because he represented that retarded "Avengers,how dare you didn't save every single human being in a hugeass city while you were busy saving the entire fucking world?" argument.

>most major accomplishment is getting the red computer man to zap the Iron Negro in the leg, temporarily requiring him to use a brace, and making Robert mad at Captain America for half of the next movie
Bravo

*how come you didn't save

>his family was killed in collateral damage caused entierly by the avengers creating and fighting ultron
>I would rather he was just lol I like to kill because I like killing

yes that would have been much better motivation for a villain.

One of few good things about a shit movie.

Those retarded big CGI fest endings are crap.

I don't know, if you consider yourself the victor after making the heroes fight a bit then walk away unscathed your motivations weren't THAT good

Old Greg?

if you really want every one of these movies to be the same hero fights the same big powerful bad guy just because, you might be borderline retarded.

he had a real, human motivation, which is much better than I AM GOING TO GENOCIDE THE PLANET BECAUSE I'M EVIL for the ninth time.

I'm just saying he could've actually accomplished something while keeping the same motivations instead of doing absolutely nothing then declaring victory.

I think Parasite is pretty well known.
Not as well known as Brainiac and Zod but still.

>Do you want a big cgi monster for the heroes to team up against?
DC Pajeets literally want video games pretending to be movies.

legit Marvel's best villain

>DC Pajeets literally want video games pretending to be movies
No shit

Oh fuck i literally laughed out loud

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>DC
>Pajeets
>the ones single handedly saving Spider-Man from flopping

I'm not sure enough people here play Destiny to get the reference, but what do I know?

kekerino

is this real

Hades rules over the Underwprld, also called Hades.

Holy shit, two trips. I've never gotten that.

i want bayonetta to step on my dick

T-this cant be real, can it?

>I personally hate him because he represented that retarded "Avengers,how dare you didn't save every single human being in a hugeass city while you were busy saving the entire fucking world?" argument.

Wasn't it also partly because they were entirely responsible for Ultron? They decided to toy with shit they didn't understand and created a monster and in dealing with it killed thousands. If the Avengers weren't a bunch of dumbasses Ultron wouldn't have come into being

He spilt up the Avengers.

Albeit the superhero registration had already done that.

b-but its not white

What's wrong with this? It's a colorful capeshit villain. Unlike this jarring tryhard.

Why didn't they use Injustice 2 design? youtube.com/watch?v=fy3oBUr27fo

>I would've rather had a villain that wanted to kill for the sake of killing
Stick to DC then.

holy fucking shit.....92fucking% on rottentomatoes..........

Thanks for letting me know how funny you found the post guys :)

DC can't make a movie without a gigantic villain for the heroes to punch around

>Steppenwolf
why does he look so shit though ? fucking jewllywood

Why does she look so confused about what she's doing?

Darkseid is slated for JL2, probably will release along the timeline of IW

JUST

And a Snickers bar.

So he was basically worthless except for making Cap and Tony fight for a hit before making up.

Why did he have a demon face in Batman versus Superman?

So many haters basing their opinion of this person on his SKIN COLOR.

Because he is an alien
That's a low quality toy
he probably looks the same

hes crippled pretty much from the waist down
starks shit pretty much is prosthetics that communicate with his spine

STEPPENWOLF: "I have a Parademon Army."
BATMAN: "We have a Superman."
STEPPENWOLF: "Oh, I thought the Man Of Steel was dead."
BATMAN: "You're missing the point. There's no throne. There is no version of this where you come out on top. Maybe your army comes and maybe it's too much for us but it's all on you. Because if we can't protect the Earth, you can be damn well sure we'll bring you to JUSTICE!"

looks cool but i still think ww is stale and gadot was a bad choice but everything else looks good

user no offense but i think you should look to kill yourself as soon as possible.

So they did change it up. Fuck.
The new one is lame in comparison. Hope they explain it with transformation at least.

That is just the tiny cubes materializing him like

One's an unholy projection towards a fearful man who's been baptised in blood. The other is the alien in the flesh. It makes sense that Steppenwolf would make himself appear more magnificent than he actually is. Or perhaps the Kryptonians made him look that way since they fear him?

He made half the team fugitives

not really, Tony let them escape like nothing. And we know, for a fact, they will be back fighting together for the next movie.

>hurr durr a single color automatically makes it good

could you be any more shallow? Also this isnt Darkseid, its Steppenwolf you fucking faggot.

>entire plan relies on the Martha mechanic

You know isn't Darkseid, do you?

>eyes are visible

reEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That doesn't look like a Helmut. Maybe a Boris.

>tfw spiderman game looks better than homecoming

best fucking comment of the fucking day