Bond, Jane Bond

>MGM executives have been impressed by her performance in Luc Besson’s Valerian and are talking about her starring opposite '007 — as an equal. A movie studio source in London shared with Mirror that “they feel she could play a fierce spy working alongside the main protagonist. who of course can play both sides. This role would not be arm candy, but a kick ass strong character.”

www.teenvogue.com/story/cara-delevingne-considered-james-bond/amp

Are you ready for some more CaraKino Sup Forums?

It worked so well last time.

She's the epitome of Nepotism so nah

>t. racist transphobic cis shitlord

Holy shit, if this is real then they got paid SO FUCKING MUCH, holy shit how deep do the pockets of this girl's parents go

>MGM executives have been impressed by her performance in Luc Besson’s Valerian
Why? She's an awful actress

?
She was good and that movie was LITTY
they should have given her a spin off like they originally wanted. I hope Atomic Blonde shows up in next bond and Remo Williams

the reviews for Valerian have said she's terrible

>teenvogue

Her family literally owns Vogue. This might as well be written by her.

>starring opposite '007 — as an equal.
>kick ass strong character.

Are film executives as cliche as the stupid characters they create?.
It almost feels like they are not even real ppl.

It's her world we just live in it.

>how deep do the pockets of this girl's parents go

Apparently they're really close with British royalty, so they must be loaded. Imagine coming from a family so rich and influential that they can just buy you a career. Out of thin air.

why are you making things up

>It almost feels like they are not even real ppl.
Have you read those Sony emails? They're walking parodies of themselves. One of them starts an email with 'Just a couple of rando thoughts from 40k JFK-LA' or some shit like that.

>shes a bond girl...... BUT HIS EQUAL!!!!!!!!!

kind of like how Wonder Woman was the first female superhero movie except someone else had already done that too

"Owns" is an exaggeration. It's her godfather, who's an executive of Conde Nast that owns Vogue (along with a lot of other fashion magazines that all coincidentally started featuring Cara a few years back). Either way clearly not an unbiased source.

>Sup Forums thinks these people are evil geniuses who put society altering brainwashing propaganda in their movies

Holy fuck. I can't believe this shit is real.

not owns but it's still quite silly

Wow these people are absolute scum

I pray for sharia law over this

I WANT THOSE FUCKING EMAILS
but theyre probably dead alraedy

Her performance was awful, though.

it worked once

The studio execs disagree.

laugh all you want but these base level 'observations' are earning nick a 6 figure+ salary.

What's stopping you from doing the same user?

>Emma Stone Gwen Stacy as Carnage
>Channing Tatum as Venom (hes big but no eddie brock, lol)
this stuff is new to me, and I've seen this shit before, I knew about the Spiderman vs Amazing spiderman, it's like a well that keeps on giving

They really wanted to save poor Andrew

:(

How the fuck can anyone find this thing attractive?

So that's why the Amazing Spiderman 2 had dubstep Spider-Man theme at the end. LOL

it's a mystery

No they don't, if the executives want political propaganda in films it's because they think it's hip with the kids and would be profitable

Screenwriters and directors are the ones inserting their own political agendas

Oh wow this black and white heavily altered image where she looks completely different than in the OP really made me change my mind, I love Cara Degeneracy now!

I wish my parents were that wealthy and connected must be nice.

please god no

>she looks ugly with short hair
>must mean she's always ugly and anything that shows otherwise is a shoop!
na, it's just that feminists like to look unattractive half the time to lower feminine beauty standards / expectations

and who keeps hiring these screenwriters and directors?

I really don't give a shit when they do one-off things like a female or black bond but Cara Delevingne? She's a shit actress, come on.

She looks like a fucking boggart

Lmao she's literally a stick with a shaved head. She has no charisma and this movie is gonna lose 150 mil. Nobody wants to see her. This has to be bullshit nobody can buy a career this hard.

Everything about this chick is replusive

And then Valerian bombs...and saves us from that.

>the Bond girl will be his equal this time

I once watched one of these talking heads documentaries where they interviewed the Bond Girls and I would say roughly 80% said something to the effect of

>What was different about this was that she was his equal

What are some other obvious examples of Nepotism?

The Smith kids come to mind, thankfully, thanks to bad, bad parenting they are fucked up beyond belief

She was fine as well

Isn't Will's first kid doing fine?

Damn, the Spiderman franchise is dead guys, we have to deal with it

plz no

box office poison

>yo dawg I heard you like nepotism so we put two daughters of celebrities as the main characters in a film directed by the famous dad of one with a cameo of the famous dad of the other

>you will never be born into a rich family where your so rich nothing matters get existential dread at 15 and the do loads of drugs and bomb to box office until you die in your 30s
>you were born into a working class family rose out of poverty and got a degree yourself and just wanna trip balls every weekend with your mates
Must be easy not feeling like a bird in a cage

>spiderman 4
Is this why there have been so many bring back raimi threads lately? I thought it was just memes didnt realise it was actually possible.

no

NO

JUST FUCK OFF ALREADY

Cunt, Fugly Cunt

Hollywood nepotism and not being born in a privileged part of the west coast. Retards will simply it as just JEEEEEEWS but it's not much more complicated than just being raised in the right socio-economic circles.

You are a very intelligent person

If they wan't a female agent why can't tey just make 00 and some other number than 7 for fuxk sake i hate SJWs

>t. delusional libetard

I don't get it. She's a shit actress.

I guess she's the new Julia Roberts and Jennifer Lawrence where they failed to impress me with their acting in anything yet Hollywood worships the shit out of them.

horrible tattoos

my dick cant handle it, its too much

The screenwriters and directors tend to be leftists because creative people tend to be driven by emotion. A personality index test can predict your political leanings with great accuracy.

They were doing shit way back in 89.

She has that "lazy millenial girl curve-less body" that's kept skinny not from exercise but by lack of activity to work those muscles paired with "Hollywood snow"

Too think I first heard of Cara back in GTAV and now she's on her way to becoming the most popular actress of the today.
The absolute state of Hollywood.

Shes a shitty actress tho

yes, and it makes my dick harder than sapphire

I think her body is disgusting as shit but I masturbate to her face once in a while

I would facefuck her all night long

>descends from Jews

>pretty much related to every rich and powerful person in Britistan

>gets handed instant career where this unattractive stick gets praised as the next it-girl

Figures.

>Kevin seems offended
kek

My gosh that gif.

Cara is a qt. I wish there was a place on 4ch where i could post just her.

Kill her and bring back Pierce Brosnan as 007.

look up her wikipedia see who her family

>>>>>>>> [cm/

>godfather is a conde nast executive
>godmother is joan collins
>grandfather was some high-ranking media guy
>descended from nobility

The Anglo-Jewish part is just a cherry on top for Sup Forums posters, but the rest of it....fucking christ.

Apparently getting shilled hard by your insanely well-connected family works

Jesus Pierce, he really didn't hold anything back, I'm surprised he didn't kill her. The absolute mad man.

She's a hothead, for you.

a 'kick ass strong female' just destroys any immersion in a movie for me

>give spiderman attitude
>use popular music as a soundtrack
>market it using whatever the kids use nowadays

wow evil Sony with their standard film studio ideas

And her great grandfather was a viscount

>Spider-Man vs. The Amazing Spider-Man

Fuck, I would have bought a ticket to that

>pleasentries
>Pleasntries
>pleasanteries