You know that you don't have to vote for Trump right?

I'm voting for Based Jill Stein

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B_MW65XxS7s
7summits.com/7summits_statistics.php
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/20280
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7720
soros.dcleaks.com/
foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/14/pence-urges-federal-probe-into-whether-clinton-granted-political-favors-to-foundation-donors.html
thewashingtonstandard.com/shadow-government-wikileaks-exposes-george-soros-controlling-clinton/
jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/dc-leaks-publishes-george-soros-files-showing-millions-contributed-to-anti-israel-causes/2016/08/14
jewishpress.com/blogs/muqata/soros-strategy-raise-the-cost-of-the-occupation/2016/08/14
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/763380671796678656/video/1
thefreethoughtproject.com/illegally-clinton-assange-assassinate/
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/08/12/rand_paul_cia_annex_in_benghazi_shipped_arms_from_libya_to_syria.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8uofvscfAx4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>anti vaxxer
>thinks WiFi causes cancer
kill yourself fag

>meme opinion that doesn't matter
>meme opinion that doesn't matter
any real arguments Trumpkin?

Women can't run countries

sephiroth would eat hillary alive bruh. no corruption allegations, no election fraud and pro geostigma

youtube.com/watch?v=B_MW65XxS7s

>Am Bernie bro
>Know that he's basically lost the primaries
>Decide to vote Jill Stein and suggest other Bernie supporters do the same
>The people who jumped from the Bernie to Hillary train all think I'm nuts
>Assume I'm uninformed and am being selfish and am just throwing my vote away
How is it that the people who supported Bernie would rather go to Hillary Clinton than to Jill Stein Sup Forums? Stein is basically Sanders 2.0, minus a few differences. How can these people, who were so excited to "fuck the establishment", who supported Bernie and is very anti-democratic party, anti-republican party views, think the idea of voting for a third party is retarded?

I've asked before, but we really need some pics of what we can all assume was a young hottie jill stein. There's nothing out there folks. Very disappointed

How could you not support the #GreenNewDeal Sup Forums?

Looks like we found the only person voting for her lads

> CTR
*CTR*
**CTR**
*CTR
*CTR
*CTR
[zalgo]CTR[/zalgo]
CTR
CTR
CTR
~~CTR~~
CTR^CTR
[spoiler]CTR[/spoiler]
[flip]CTR[/flip]

(((Stein)))

I am, as well whats left of the real liberals

7summits.com/7summits_statistics.php

> The Green party in America
> Same party in Germany

do you vote green?

> "the only reason to vote black"

>How is it that the people who supported Bernie would rather go to Hillary Clinton than to Jill Stein Sup Forums?

Because Bernie endorsed her, is voting for her, and told his supporters they should do the same? Stein has tried to ride Bernie's coattails because that's the only way she can be relevant, but he's never even acknowledged her.

Does she actually believe this? Pahahahaha poor Americlaps, you truly are between a rock and a hard place.

She also thinks nuclear power plants can explode. She's nuts like all Greens everywhere in the world.

kek, wtf

What is the context of this poster?

black is the color of merkel's cdu

yes, this is an ad campaign of the greens

is that you, adolf?

I supported trump, but he is just getting silly at this point. I am all in with stein now

Against the 2nd amendment is anything but based fuck stick

>CTR shills

mods do your job and ban these cunts

Jill is crazy

I'm voting for trump so I cancel your vote against him

I'm not even shilling for Hillary, I hate her more than Trump

Stein is the only sane candidate left in the race

Last one

Oh wow.

>Stein
>wifi is killing our kids
>Sane

President Stein will make sure universal healthcare covers your shaman

Feel the bern-fu

If your going third party, at least vote Libertarian. They need your votes far more than the Greens do. Libertarians are far more popular than greens. If you combine your effort, Gary gets a podium.

>(((Stein)))

oy vey

CTR IS HERE TODAY BECAUSE WIKILEAKS JUST DROPPED TWO FUCKING ATOM BOMBS:

First, DOCUMENTED PROOF THAT HILLARY WAS ILLEGALLY TAKING BRIBES

LITERALLY USES THE WORDS "PAY TO PLAY"

>"Can we set up a time for a very brief call to go over our process for handling donations from donors who have given us pay to play letters? Want to make sure we have a robust process in place to make sure that donations that come in from those donors, in any form, get put into the operating account."

THIS IS IT

DO NOT LET CTR SLIDE THIS

HERE'S THE LINK:
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/20280
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7720

IN ADDITION, WE'VE GOT SOME SPICY SOROS LEAKS. ALL HIS TENTACLES, HIS WHOLE NETWORK, LAID BARE:
soros.dcleaks.com/

NORMIE MEDIA EXPOSURE:
foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/14/pence-urges-federal-probe-into-whether-clinton-granted-political-favors-to-foundation-donors.html
thewashingtonstandard.com/shadow-government-wikileaks-exposes-george-soros-controlling-clinton/

jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/dc-leaks-publishes-george-soros-files-showing-millions-contributed-to-anti-israel-causes/2016/08/14
jewishpress.com/blogs/muqata/soros-strategy-raise-the-cost-of-the-occupation/2016/08/14

CLINTON STRETEGIST CALLS FOR ASSASSINATIONS:
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/763380671796678656/video/1
thefreethoughtproject.com/illegally-clinton-assange-assassinate/

RAND PAUL CALLOUTS:
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/08/12/rand_paul_cia_annex_in_benghazi_shipped_arms_from_libya_to_syria.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8uofvscfAx4

HASHTAGS, GET IT TRENDING:
#SorosExposed
#Email20280

CTR IS SCARED! LET'S GIVE THEN REASON TO BE! SPREAD THIS! GET IT TO TRUMP!
THEY CAN'T GET AWAY, THEY WON'T GET AWAY. THE POWER IS OURS!
THEY ARE SCARED. DON'T LET IT SLIDE!

Do you Trumpkins have any reason to hate her other than some silly views she has about power plants or whatever?

vaccines are a corporate conspiracy though

>(((Stein)))
>Greens

You're doing a big mistake my friend.

A really big one.

>being this retarded

welcome home, fellow Green voter

>tfw he fell for the rebel jew meme

Even though shes old i would love to fuck her silly

She's by far the most anti-Israeli candidate, stormtards

nah voting Trump. I'll vote 3rd party in smaller elections when they actually have a chance. It would take a long long time before any 3rd party candidate can make a serious run for the presidency.

I'm not really a stormtard.

I just know greens.

I'm not saying vaccines cause autism, just that big pharma shills for every single vaccine even ones that aren't necessary. Too many kids getting too many vaccines for no reason. If I have kids they'll get a few only after I've researched it.

AAAAAAAAH

You don't need to shill (((Stein))) to us, we're not gonna stop voting Trump to vote for her. Barking up the wrong tree here.

However we absolutely need to shill Stein to libshits. This could be the easiest way to get Trump elected. We need to raise Stein's profile so more of them know about her and choose Stein over Hillary.

And it wouldn't hurt if Trump namedropped her desu, him raising her profile could do so much damage to Clinton's campaign.

go troll leddit or smthng.

cant handle the facts? bigot