LUGENPRESSE LUGENPRESSE

HAPPENING!

TRUMP is getting red-pilled on the lugenpresse.

He's starting to feel what Hitler felt.

Other urls found in this thread:

constitution.org/pub/swinton_press.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> trump is getting red-pilled
> is getting
> is

newfag

He's not red-pilled on the Jews yet, but he will be, because the Jews control the press and they are the one spreading lies.

Hitler was a product of the environment, the Jews caused all the anti-semitism.

Im not with him on this.

However bad the kike media is we cannot let the 1st amendment be infringed.

This is almost :

>Its not free speech its hate speech!

Trump is already redpilled. He came into this with decades of experience dealing with politicians, and as a top businessman he was privy to the inner workings of corruption. He knows what the establishment does to people who fight it (ie: Kennedy). He's been dropping redpill hints throughout the campaign.

But he can't come out and say the things he knows, because he'll seem ridiculous. How would the public react if ANYONE claims the government conspired to kill Kennedy? To a lesser degree, anything that goes against the (((narrative))) won't be internalized by the indoctrinated normies. He's shifting the overton window, but it's up to us to make a big deal and get people discussing it.

I bet Trump is actually pretty red-pilled but lets his children whatever they want with their own lives. He and his father even had to keep their German heritage a secret because they had to deal with so many Jews in NY, they told them they were Swedish instead.

libel and slander is a crime, and it laws should be enforced
if not, we'll have more milwaukee riots on our hands

God, lowlander, get some ÜüüÜÜüüÜüüs, will ya? It's Lügenpresse. Also, your thread is shit.

I keep saying this over and over and over.

Some people on this board are (((nervous))) that Trump isn't really redpilled, and that he won't follow through when elected. Well maybe that is true. Or maybe, just maybe, he is the most redpilled mother fucker in the history of the United States. Think about it. Picture trump and Paul manafort alone in a room meeting for the first time.

> Paul: Okay Mr. Trump, let's cut through the bullshit. What do you hope to accomplish when elected?
> Trump: We are going to wipe all Muslims from the face of the earth, and deport all shitskins from the planet.
> Paul: Okay cool, but now we need to work on a message that will get you elected first.

The man clearly isn't going to openly say "death to anyone who supports Sharia" even if there is a small chance he feels this way. He has given more than enough nods to the alt-right for us to assume he might feel this way, and more than enough subtle nods that if he were to be elected, he would at least attempt to dismantle any of the establishment chains in place that would keep him from moving forward.

All we can do is have faith and vote trump in November.

> starting to feel what Hitler felt

Hitler literally
> forced all press to write what he wanted during the Anschluss
> had his own state-controlled/sponsored newspaper that published lies and propaganda

(inb4 >lies and propaganda)

The Henry Ford of our time

You understand newspapers are broken into sections
if you want to lambast a candidate you use the opinion section to state you personal bias
To inaccuracy put forth lies as a form of unbiased news is PROPAGANDA
That is not freedom of speech

Donald "Camp Treblinka" Trump

What a kike krusher eh?

kys

>Alex Soros

This, Ford was a Great American, I believe Trump to be cut from the same Cloth.

He would only purge the CEO's of the media companies and install new ones. The People are not affected

The most tragic, shameful, urgent, and disgraceful problem of the Jews is a LACK of silence. Fuckers won't stop injecting antisemitism into everything, and won't stop running countries into the fucking ground.

>How would the public react if ANYONE claims the government conspired to kill Kennedy?
just ask pic related

Luckily he's on our team.

So I can pretty much go around town, telling people you're a pedophile. Then because people think you're a pedophile, you get beaten up, socially ostracized, fired, your life pretty much ruined. And then everything is fine because it was just "free speech"

Libel and slander is a crime,

kys

Except they're blatantly lying.

>The remarks were apparently made by Swinton, then the preeminent New York journalist, probably one night in 1880. Swinton was the guest of honour at a banquet given him by the leaders of his craft. Someone who knew neither the press nor Swinton offered a toast to the independent press. Swinton outraged his colleagues by replying:

>There is no such thing, at this date of the world's history, in America, as an independent press. You know it and I know it.
>There is not one of you who dares to write your honest opinions, and if you did, you know beforehand that it would never appear in print. I am paid weekly for keeping my honest opinion out of the paper I am connected with. Others of you are paid similar salaries for similar things, and any of you who would be so foolish as to write honest opinions would be out on the streets looking for another job. If I allowed my honest opinions to appear in one issue of my paper, before twenty-four hours my occupation would be gone.

>The business of the journalists is to destroy the truth, to lie outright, to pervert, to vilify, to fawn at the feet of mammon, and to sell his country and his race for his daily bread. You know it and I know it, and what folly is this toasting an independent press?
>We are the tools and vassals of rich men behind the scenes. We are the jumping jacks, they pull the strings and we dance. Our talents, our possibilities and our lives are all the property of other men. We are intellectual prostitutes.
constitution.org/pub/swinton_press.htm

What was true then is true now.

The first amendment is supposed to prevent the media from being used as a propaganda tool, not enable it to function as such.

It feels like more than a coincidence that he draws these redpilled men to his campaign. I really hope that if he takes presidency he'll give us a few confirmations on govt hoaxes, even if they're minor.

fuck you

He's a NY business man. He knows all about god's chosen people

Kek

> 13

spoopy

He's like a nagging mother. God thats endearing

We need Goebbles badly

>no one noticed pic related

You dumbasses are funny.

>Trump makes outlandish claim like the ISIS one
>backtracks when being called out on it
>back-backtracks, doubling down on dumb claim
>media reports on his retardation
>LÜGENPRESSE! THEY'RE NOT SHOWING THE FULL PICTURE!

The full picture would probably look even more retarded, like his spokesperson with the dumbassery in regards to Afghanistan. You're all a bunch of imbeciles.

hey thats pretty good

Wtf is a lugenpresse?

cuck

>I really hope that if he takes presidency he'll give us a few confirmations on govt hoaxes, even if they're minor.
That would be amazing.

neat.

>he insulted my celebrity crush
>better call him a cuck, that will show him

Nice

a term implemented by the German Pegida movement (patriotic europeans against the islamisation of europe) and more or less adopted by the AfD. It implies that our media is controlled by the state and lying to the public.

Fun fact: Goebbels used that term too

You apparently never watched him speak to the jew convention.

>You're not going to like me because I don't want your money!
>somewhere around 6 million, no it must have been lower
That speech was top fucking kek. He won them over though later at AIPAC

holy fuck kek link

He did not say it was lower than 6 million

I have the mirror of reflecting light fool! Enjoy your dead mother.