youtu.be/b9bervFY3nI
>Trump on Hannity w/Huck 8/12/16
youtu.be/qcaOzfniSVg
>Trump on CBN news 8/11/16
youtu.be/KQgKXBW0ImI
>Trump on Phils Gang Radio Show 8/11/16
youtu.be/lY-N11k-wQ8
>Trump on Miami Herald 8/11/16
miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/election/donald-trump/article95161477.html
>Trump on Newsmax Prime 8/11/16
youtu.be/plA9q1oYDxM
>Trump on Joe Pags show 8/11/16
youtu.be/VMhvLDIwE0M
>Trump on Orly 8/11/16
youtu.be/6ZQaBhPPtB4
>Trump on Hugh Hewitt 8/11/16
youtu.be/htpctw3T10w

ENTERTAINMENT
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>This is how we MAGA!
youtu.be/9C4gBP05bGE
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
>What Trump Must Do to Win
youtu.be/hiGDvph6D4Y
>Go home to mommy!
youtu.be/PYNuiSpumoQ
>hillary statement on health
youtu.be/omKsm-5EeNQ
>Media hiding the truth about clinton
youtu.be/IdYRN8Clddw

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
ournextpresidenthillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>Wikileaks Leaked DNC Hillary Voicemails
youtu.be/UBKmJ6O6tGg

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/764870785634799617
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/308365908420751360
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_Times_Co._v._Sullivan
ipsos-na.com/download/pr.aspx?id=11840
realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016/2016_Reuters_Tracking_Core_Political_8.10_.16_.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=CiJYGV8faZw
adweek.com/tvnewser/scoreboard-tuesday-august-9/301887
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THIS IS A MOVEMENT
AWOO~

>muh rigged polls
>trump will win!!!! (but hes losing texas)
Trumpos reaching the "denial" phase, I hate to see what the "anger" phase will be.

Seriously you could have nominated Kasich or Cruz and we would be winning, I'm not playing your stupidhead game. I'm with Darrell Castle this election.

ITS HAPPENING

SORRY DRUMPF, WISCONSINITES ARE TOO PRINCIPLED FOR YOU :^)

There is no general right to lie; that is an immoral act and always has been. We punish people for lying; criminally and civilly. The media who create false rumors and try to influence our election by fraud should be put to death for their crimes against society.

Trump's chance of winning is a minimum of 93%.

>B-BUT MUH P-POLLS

Not gonna happen.

LMAO.
HE IS FUCKING RETARDED.

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/308365908420751360

Has Trump invaded your dreams' yet?

our anime girl is better than yours

oh wait you don't even have one, the awoo dog is from Canada

lol these "high energy" videos are so cringeworthy

>mfw he's not even on your state's ballot

Who /Marion/ here?

I like it when that Israel Shill namefags. Make's it so much easier to filter.

Trump wallapapers?

We have a big-titted boat and a clown fairy.

infamy.org

ADD THIS TO HILLARY GOOGLE DECEPTION LIST

FUCK

TRUMP PLAYING 15D CHESS

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_Times_Co._v._Sullivan

I am now a CastleVassal

>painting stuff on the sheeps

Whatever sick fuck did that should be hanged

Question time user are you here?

How do normies use twitter?
I got followers for some reason now I and don't want to disappoint them by not tweeting that much.

Man what even are conservative values? What conservative values did McCain or Romney have that Trump doesn't?

OC

IOWA

TWITTER is for niggers user.

Template

He was here briefly last night.

I'm too new at running as OP that I feel comfortable changing the Trump OP text just at this moment. But if you ask one of the regulars when they are back they will be more qualified to judge what should go in the OP text.

I don't believe that was the same person. Typing style is different.

Haha, watch out right wing bigots, this guy has your number!

Seriously, how can we lose if this numale pussy is the opposition?

Could be. He refuses to tripfag so we don't know for certain.

I hope he changes the libel laws and utterly destroys CNN.

I've got no hope left anymore guys. The polls are just devastatingly bad now going on their third week. State polls aren't looking good either.

The USC poll just gave Hillary a 5 point lead and will probably be 6-7 in a day or two.

There is just no evidence at all that Trump's actually doing well.

Wow, look at these uneducated Hill-billies in complete denial! Hilltards btfo, will they ever recover? No wonder hillary is pulling out of the race. Sad!

I was just tweeting about Trump being based, and Soros acting like a nigger
I'm guessing the followers want news or something from me.

It's the same person.

I have ways of knowing.

Submission to the media. Refusal of bad trade deals. Free trade is a MUST even if it completely fucks your economy.

Concern trolling at its finest! Kill yourself post haste.

I don't think you thought this through... Rump will lead us all into World War 3... and that's no joke! He's already said he wants a war with Russia, no matter what it costs... and it's gonna cost a lot. I have no idea how this brain dead god damn shit-for-brains thinks he is gonna "make america great again" if he's in the middle of the largest war in human history - stupid! You really have to be careful with this guy - maybe he'd be a good Senator or something, but President? He's already lost - almost half the country is voting for the other dude, what's his name, uh, Clint was it? I don't really know. But you should really stop being so fanatic about this supposed "Donald Lump presidency" - not gonna happen!

Teach us the ways

Wow, someone console this seriously concerned individual.

Gimmie your handle or add me
@Tay1123581347

I hate this shit but it is kinda fun triggering losers.

Have you started your local prayer-circles for trump yet?

>concernedshilling.exe

Never seen anything like this al morning!?

>says trump is bigoted against differently abled
>calls trump retarded

Why these uneducated Hill-billies so retarded? Why are kikes so racist and xenophobic?

>almost half the country is voting for the other dude, what's his name, uh, Clint was it?

Almost choked on my toothpaste

Well it's a number and it looks like some of the other sheep have it so it was probably the owner to keep track of them. I added the 1 and the 8. Original just had the middle 4 and 8.

@JohnDoeinNeed
I just need some non-cucked news sites to retweet though famalam

That's why i'm having writer's block right now

Poll rigging evidence:

ipsos-na.com/download/pr.aspx?id=11840 (2012 Poll)

realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016/2016_Reuters_Tracking_Core_Political_8.10_.16_.pdf (2016 Poll)

>uh, Clint was it?
you motherfucker!

Can one of you faggots shop a MAGA hat for my waifu?

dreamt he sat at our dinner table at Trump Tower the other night. He had excellent table manners.

>Did you ever hear the tragedy of Ron Paul the Principled? I thought not. It's not a story the Establishment would tell you. It's a Libertarian legend. Ron Paul was an honest politician, so honest and so principled he was swept under the rug by the media to conceal his ideas... He had such a knowledge of US Corruption that he could even attack military intervention from a conservative perspective. Unfortunately, he taught his Son everything he knew, then his son sold him out to Romney in his sleep. It's ironic he could save others from corrupt politicians but not himself.

>Is it possible to harness this anti-establishment rhetoric?

>Not from a Bush.

It's a joke, everyone hated both McCain and Romney because they were rino fauxservatives

Romney was basically the original author of obamacare

Shut CNN, FOX, MSNBC, CSPAN, CBS, and all the other Networks down. We need a new and better media.

w-what do you mean, FLOP?

Younger Conservatives tend to believe that because they hold certain values, and Democrats definitely don't, that that must means that whoever is representing them (within a certain narrative framework) must have those values.

As you get older and realize how full of shit the RNC is, you gradually learn to compromise everything you believe in to win small, token victories on shit that doesn't matter, and to keep the decadent collapse of civilization from accelerating.

That is, unless you say "no, you move," in which case you are purged from conservatism and find yourself on the Alt-Right. Then you have to spend twenty years fuming in the dark, knowing that nobody will ever arise in politics again who could even remotely represent what you believe in.

Except then, someone does. And then, you have your revenge.

DOES ANYONE HAVE THE VIDEO OF TRUMP TALKING ABOUT LEWINSKY AND CLINTON?

KANSAS

The Trump Effect video is the best.

I fucking hate ancap

Once September is here you can bet Trump will talk about how the debates are set up. If Clinton really won't stand in a debate--he'll call her out. He seems to be buddy buddy with some parts of the NFL too and will most likely get them to reschedule a debate, once again showing how he has been running the show since he announced his bid for Presidency.

Please tell me that the recent soros leaks and >pic.related are going viral

ebin

Lel, why does Alex Jones hobble along like that? I thought he was healthy?

as far as I can tell twitter is nigger tier facebook. Nothing real even happens there and when it does they do some jewry and change/control the message.

I think its only good for seeing how degenerate and openly retarded niggers are.

none of this matters...

Are twitter comments always this bad?

>...

Would it be a bad idea for Trump to walk onto the stage, grab his chair, and throw it backstage with all of his force, then yell "I don't need a chair!" into the mic?

I've never seen a tornado in person, they sound scary

you gotta admit the guy looks a lot better he can't help it if he is built like a bull dog

You know they're right

WHERE THE SHIT DOES THIS STUFF KEEP COMING FROM, i didnt add that flag pole, i didnt add that B

Why are these uneducated Hill-billies so retarded? Every Trump Supporter knows the polls are fake, and have been fake for months (decades really). They don't even understand the demographic they are trying to pander\subvert. TOP KEK

welcome back finnbro, missed you

i think its time for me to go user

Watching yesterday's Trump rally in Fairfield. He's going after Hillary and the Media even more. I love it. His past few speeches have been focused more on trade and economics as well, which gives me more hope for victory in November. Fuckin MAGA

Its gonna be hard for them in time

TRUMP IS PLAYING CHESS AGAIN. HIS STATEMENT IS NOT WRONG. HE IS GOING TO FORCE A PUBLIC DISCUSSION OF LIBEL LAW, THE LANDMARK CASE BEING A CASE AGAINST THE NEW YORK TIMES ITSELF IN THE 60s

Can someone link the video of everyone saying trump wont win the nomination and than music starts playing and its really high energy and its great.

Finbro, how many copy pastas you currently got? You write them yourself?

Please show me that CNN is burning
I need the rating numbers

youtube.com/watch?v=CiJYGV8faZw

>Poll rigging evidence:

>ipsos-na.com/download/pr.aspx?id=11840 (2012 Poll)

>realclearpolitics.com/docs/2016/2016_Reuters_Tracking_Core_Political_8.10_.16_.pdf (2016 Poll)

Can we also get methodology comparisons for other polls, especially ones used by big cable outlets like CNN/ORC or Marist ?

I mean, I'd like to solidly believe the polls are rigged, but I'd need to see more than just Reuters cocking things up.

I remember being a neocuck too, although honestly I was only one for a year or two in highschool before finding sites like VDARE (and of course Sup Forums) where I realized there's more to conservatism than free trade and religion.

Wow this really makes me want to live in Brazil now, thanks Carl.

Good afternoon fellow patriots.
When is she going to be prosecuted for all dem crimes?

Airport viewership doesn't count!

I too would like this information

Seriously schlomo? Fucking read your post.

>Because something is small, it is irrelevant

Of all of the peoples throughout history, throughout all of the untold eons of mortal life up to the present day, no people, no race or culture of people should know better than the Briton the degree to which that is bullshit.

Why these uneducated Hill-billies so retarded? They plan to avoid ww3 conflict by electing the one woman who has pledged to go to war with Iran and Russia! Ha ha ha! Hilltards btfo

adweek.com/tvnewser/scoreboard-tuesday-august-9/301887

January 20th.

dunno what that boat thing is about, but the clown fairy is Japanese u noob