Wtf i HATE Swiss men now

wtf i HATE Swiss men now.
news.vice.com/article/suspect-and-victim-die-after-knife-attack-on-swiss-train

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/699701/Switzerland-train-knife-attack-burns
blick.ch/news/schweiz/ostschweiz/blick-sprach-mit-den-nachbarn-von-simon-s-27-hier-wohnte-der-amoklaeufer-von-salez-sg-id5378038.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Swiss or "Swiss"?

"Tan Swiss Man Turns Locals into Swiss Cheese"

I am assuming by "Swiss man" they actually meant muslim nigger.

SWISS

coulter's law still in effect

"swiss"

report in German media said suspect had "a very Swiss name"

Surely they'll release his name now.

>Police have not released the suspect's name.

Take from that what you will.

They also use fake Western names, such as 'Paul' and such like so as to not alert the public to the threat.

Dont you know mohamed is the most common name in the world, its probably the most common name in sweeded too.

Muhammad Hasan Abdi
about as swiss as it gets

Do they really think people are this retarded?

You dont understand. This doesnt exist to convince anyone. In exists to give people who dont want to believe brown people did this an excuse.

Trying to convince people is a fools strategy. Mass manipulation is where it is at.

Wasn't that German shooter's middle name David and they called him that instead of Ali or whatever

Also, source?

The attacker has "a typical Swiss name and no immigration history", according to police.
express.co.uk/news/world/699701/Switzerland-train-knife-attack-burns

Why not just say he was ethnically Swiss if he really was swiss instead of dancing around like this?

Really makes you activate your almonds

His name was Ali David Sonboly, and they called him David.

Just means the parents were first gen immigrants.

Fucking Swiss

ban assault fuel now.

They're probably doing the french route where they'll disclose the information in the future when nobody cares anymore. Like the theatre attack mutilations. Could you image the shock and disgust that would have compounded on the event if they new those guys where mutilating genitals as fast as they could while they had everyone hostage?

Not a single normie I fucking talk to knows about it.

This exists so you can't search and prove it a year from now. They don't want you to be able to Google "muslim attack" and be able to pull up 1000 articles. They make sure to leave key terms out so that these things get lost and forgotten. No one will be able to prove anything

underrated as fuck

the media here is keeping this very low. no information on the aggressor besides "swiss" and 27 year old.

I can assure you even if he's not muslim, he will have some migration background.

Just give us his fucking name

I think it was even Davoud

The Swiss need a referendum to release the name. We must know.

What? I have no idea what you are talking about, details or source?

>Swiss

Somehow I really doubt it.

Switzerland is not Sweden. This was probably just one isolated Swiss psycho. White people go crazy sometimes too you know.

The police said he has no immigration background

It's called mental illness.

So he's New Swiss?

Stop triggering me.

No he was a real Swiss

>Why not just say he was ethnically Swiss if he really was swiss instead of dancing around like this?

Let's not fucking pretend that you would believe them had they said he is "Swiss" right away..

His name is Sammel Hyder

So why haven't they released his name?

The police usually doesn't release the name in ongoing investigations

The theater attackers tortured, mutilated, and castrated their victims. They force-fed some of the men their own genitals. The French police and media kept the truth from the public for months, but it eventually leaked out and the media never reported it. Happy Ramadan.

German media is 10000000000000000% controlled by the government and will never publish anything that hurts their agenda. Take that as you will.

Switzerland has the highest gun per capita rate behind the US. All Swiss men between 18 and 33 are required to have their assault rifle at home in case of a general mobilzation. Believe me if he had actually been Swiss and not """Swiss""" he would have had better means for a terror attack than a knife and gasoline

There's no such requirement.

>that reasoning

there's about 99% chance it's an albozerg

Liechtenstein resident "Simon S." confirmed, this does not seem to be a true happening.

blick.ch/news/schweiz/ostschweiz/blick-sprach-mit-den-nachbarn-von-simon-s-27-hier-wohnte-der-amoklaeufer-von-salez-sg-id5378038.html

Unfit to serve faggot confirmed.

A real Swiss man would never kill himself other than with his army assault rifle.

German media is so liberal, if his name was literally Destroy All Vile Infidel Degenerates they would call him DAVID.

Kek

Mohamed Shimon Sonboly?

He lived in (((Liechtenstein)))

Perhaps he has a Swiss name but is, as the Russians would say, a "child of the Olympics"?

His name was Simon Steinhorst!

>a knife and flammable fluid

This is what happens when you ban guns, people!

what do you mean hate the swiss now we've always hated muslims

Switzerland is only second to the US in per capita gun ownership you moron, it is actually rather easy to have one here

>d "a very Swiss name"

sure, like "David" Solenby.

Medpaks not releasing name, from that we get FB adn social media garbage....
waiting for convert to mudslimism.