Andy Samberg Says Trump is a Racist

Why is it that every single celebrity hates Trump except Clint Eastwood? What about celebrities makes them so left wing?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1471189806423.webm
boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=topsecretuntitledlonelyislandmovie.htm
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aquiline_nose
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's not like they're paid by Jews or anything

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1471189806423.webm

inb4 something bad happens to this guy like it happened to everyone who criticized Trump.

Sure they aren't, sure buddy

Sam((Berg)

SamBERG

No one cares what some random celebrity thinks.

Hollywood is a lost cause

I can see from the smirk on his face he is an ignoramus who lacks any depth of thought . Ask him on what basis he asserts Trump is "racist"... he'll stammer and have no facts because there are none.. but his smug grin will persist as his obvious mental vacuum is undeniable.

LOL that would be perfect

you care

Coincidence detector.

(((Samberg)))

So basically like all Jews

Every Stein, every berg

Eastwood has always been a bit of a badass, speaking his mind and giving no fucks about what others think.

They're just trying to keep working. Democratic allegiance is required of them.

Exactly my friend

Yep

LOL look at that niggeer

he'll likely refer to his jewishness as some kind of privilege for calling out 'racists" due to muh holocaust which of course ends any discussion instantly because you have to respect muh holocaust..

The ones that come out against Trump are paid to do so, so few defend Trump because the nature of their career is dependent being appealing to all types of people. This is why the ones defending Trump are big names such as Eastwood and Willis, they have nothing to lose.

Jewish circumcised media

Oy vey

They won't get roles of they openly endorse Trump. Plus this way they don't have to deal with the harassment from the leftists.

Wow, this is the 100th time i've heard some (((Hollywood))) """celebrity""" call Drumpf a racist, and now i'm convinced. I mean the tribe of people who attain their positions entirely through nepotism know a thing or two about racism am I right.

Sad but truth

LOL

Because your career in Hollywood is actually "over" as soon as you express anything but the most bland, feel-good politics possible. There are approval committees for places like Beverly Hills, so you can't even live there without kudos from the residents.

He's mad his movie bombed.

boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=topsecretuntitledlonelyislandmovie.htm

>its a anti-white jew

Every time, Sup Forums is always right

>lesmirkingkikeface.png

Never seen any of his movies, but he looks like a pile of shit.

Anyone with the word "artist" on their Twitter bio is a degenerate leftist. They're manchildren, womanchildren, still stuck drawing/singing/acting. Most of them die poor, only a few actually make it into Hollywood.

hope joanna is gonna be alright

He made the "Jizz in my Pants" vid

LOL get rekt by reviews

I fucking hate Jews so much

no you are a degenerate man children women children

3st post best post

Always do the opposite of what jews say

Never having to work a day in their lives.

Jews rule the system that pays these celebrities.
if you say anything out of line these kikes will get you Mel Gibson'ed

The majority of kids and teens (their audience) and leftists and liberals due to the brain washing of the education system. If celebs said they were a trump supporter their careers would suffer. A couple open trump supporter celebs said that behind closed doors lots of people support him who say they don't.

Celebrities live and die at the whim of a jew.

LOL

REGENERATE YOUR FORESKIN BY DONATING TO FOREGEN

The same reason that people move to LA and become Scientologists.

I've worked in the film industry for a while now. The industry attracts a huge amount of followers. Almost everyone is a beta with low self esteem. They'll do anything to be in the cool club including switching religion or political views.

There are many conservatives in the industry but they don't speak up for fear of liberal Jews refusing to hire them.

A liberal calling someone whom they disagree with a racist?!? How often does that happen?

>It's not like they're Jews or anything
ftfy

chuck norris too

(((Samberg)))

Because they're all bought by jews.

Plus Clint Eastwood is based as fuck

>What about celebrities makes them so left wing?
The fact that if you aren't you'll either be fired or suddenly find less work.

Speaks truths. Throw the Jew down the well.

>Makes millions in a liberal run industry
>Rich enough to not have to deal with the consequences of liberal "tolerance"

This is why celebrities tend to be left wing. They have to be to have a career and they're too rich to have to deal with things that typically make a person right wing, such as illegals fucking up the economy and ruining neighborhoods.

yes, get lost in your jew-hatred long enough to forget that the world is crumbling around you and you're still focused on this cuck-worthy topic

Because their rich and don't suffer from immigration or having their neighborhood crowded by blacks.

They live in lala happy land where money is everywhere and everyone loves them, so of course they don't have to hate, why should they ? the world is a beautiful place, bit bitter angry poor fucks like us are paranoid and have to protect our families, so we gotta hate and then get shit for it

It's because he's retarded and talks to chairs. Probably thinks any chairman or chairwoman is literally half chair half man/woman.

This.

JADJ Just another dumb jew.

>yfw he's actually a Jew irl

Killing x million jews was apparently not enough.

Dat (((berg))) face...

>yes, get lost in your jew-hatred long enough to forget that the world is crumbling around you

nobody's forgetting, that's why we hate jews

99% of Sup Forums jew hatred is of a wholly defensive nature, as in "why the fuck are they trying to destroy us? how do we hold them at bay?"

You know that was a joke right?

But I thought that the reason people are racist is because they aren't around blacks enough? Liberals say the reason people are racist is because they live in an all white neighborhood.

This. The celebrities who have come out endorsing Trump are mostly older and near the end of their careers, so don't have as much to lose from the inevitable retaliation.

everyone for getting

that nose...not typically European...not Nordic Aryan.

that's a jew.

Also, we need more people to search through Soros' emails.

unfunny faggot kike with down syndrome face

Himmler said Aryans have bent noses too. He pointed to Roman statues like Caesar who had very bent noses.

Yeah, a pretty bad and retarded one with a chair as a prop.

>that kike faggot is a celebrity

(((Samberg)))

I wonder what it is about Hollywood celebrities.... hmmmm

>this whole thread
>nothing backing OP's claim that the jew samberg said what OP says he said
wew thanks for Correcting my Record.

No sage here.

>(((celebrity)))

ssssssurrrrreeeeeeeee

>Hypocritical Jew

Never seen one of those in the last 2000 years.

>leftwing hollywood guy insults Trump
>apparently we should be surprised, drop what we're doing and research it
You don't check if the car's engine is working every time you switch it on.

>Berg...

>Ben Stein

Nope

yeah sure

I can feel the darkness eminating from his onyx eyes.

who cares, the guy is a silly jewish comedian

But still, there isn't a link to a tweet or interview or anything that proves that the kike said what OP said he said.

(((samBERG)))

It's popular to be liberal, so celebrities act liberal. It makes them more marketable

Urine idiot.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aquiline_nose

Look up "Andy Samberg on Trump" and theres like a bazillion results

I don't think so, I've heared this and similar statements very often, and I understand the sentiment, but if you don't go full retard and 14/88, but actually address your point in an eloquent and reasonable way, the holocaust card loses its all powerfull effect.

You can't just be like "I say the earth is flat!!" - "Why??" - "Cause holocaust, that's why!"

A bazillion results that don't back up what OP said.

Provide a link or take another
-1 bump limit
-1 image limit

Being sheltered from reality causes leftist delusions. Those of us that have lived with the consequences know better.

>t. grew up in a neighborhood that turned into section 8 and filled up with ghetto niggers

Clint Eastwood is a German hater though.

There are actually lots of celebrities that support him and have secret clubs. It's sad though that people have to be a patriot in secret yet you can be a traitor out in the open. That should be changing soon though, it already is.

OMG Bowat is so wacist!! WACIZT!!

((()))

suuuuuuure

suuuuuuuure even tho the world isn't crumbling

Blaming the jews is a lazy excuse.

Trump is king of Jew York City and even let his daughter marry *and* convert into Judaism. Plus heebs love the GOP because they support eternal war and conflict in the middle east.

If there ever was a missing fist in search of such a face...