Why don't millennials in the West want children?

Why don't millennials in the West want children?

Other urls found in this thread:

beierlaw.com/blog/can-prenuptial-agreement-overturned/
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/20280
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7720
soros.dcleaks.com/
foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/14/pence-urges-federal-probe-into-whether-clinton-granted-political-favors-to-foundation-donors.html
thewashingtonstandard.com/shadow-government-wikileaks-exposes-george-soros-controlling-clinton/
jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/dc-leaks-publishes-george-soros-files-showing-millions-contributed-to-anti-israel-causes/2016/08/14
jewishpress.com/blogs/muqata/soros-strategy-raise-the-cost-of-the-occupation/2016/08/14
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/763380671796678656/video/1
thefreethoughtproject.com/illegally-clinton-assange-assassinate/
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/08/12/rand_paul_cia_annex_in_benghazi_shipped_arms_from_libya_to_syria.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8uofvscfAx4
youtube.com/watch?v=c5OnPJoZG8A
youtube.com/watch?v=4Uj3zitETs4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

selfishness and hedonism mostly

Selfishness, hedonism, lack of funds, and of course, (((diversity))).

Becuase they believe that children are a burden, but their mind will change when they hit middle age, and by then it will be too late.

Too poor to sustain them.

inb4 "They should just acquire more money"

I want children, several of them. And I want many grandchildren. I want a large family. I can't even afford one single child.

Because they're still children themselves

Well, it's expensive, the economy is pretty hard right now, and honestly the world is pretty fucked up right now. Would you want your kid to be some cucked SJW mangina who lives in fear of getting raped by kabobs?

get in here. Stop posting in slide threads please.

Ultimately I'd put it down to poor child raising. Human Nature doesn't change over a single generation.
I'd argue it was poor nurturing and fucked schools which contributed the greatest to how Millenials are now.

Why do dotards love shitposting?

I'm not even getting married at least without a prenup

Why would I want my kid to grow up in a mudslime infested country?

Children are shit desu

Would rather spend that money on shit like traveling or hobbies.

Children suck ass, I grew up with 3 other siblings and two cousins, they always broke my shit that I worked my ass off to get

For me, lack of funds. My boss and his wife BOTH work in order to afford their 2 kids. Even then they are super lucky that their mom is retired and can look after the kids while they work. Daycare is retarded expensive. Like 30k+ a year.

who is this qt

too expensive in this day and age

>Why don't millennials in the West want children?

same reason why millennials don't want muscle cars, big homes, or have interesting hobbies.

because we don't have disposable income to spend on anything besides barely living.

>afford
Neither can third worlders. Mudslime Somalis on welfare in Canada have 7+ children.

Women have been freed from the shackles that made them worth living with.

>implying prenups can't be overturned.

beierlaw.com/blog/can-prenuptial-agreement-overturned/

>lack of good women to have a sustainable relationship with
>not wanting your kids to grow up surrounded by cultural enrichers
>lack of funds
>the earth has too many inhabitants already

>Too poor
topkek

Got stuck paying for niggers kids, no money to raise their own

Because my wife and I prefer our cats, and want to travel without having to worry about towing around little cunts.

>Got stuck paying for niggers kids, no money to raise their own
This.

Creating another human being that will inevitably suffer and having to carry the burden of that knowledge with you for the rest of your life feels cripplingly horrendous on an almost philosophical level.

I often wonder if I would've come to the same conclusion in some past era, or whether the mankind is just now becoming too aware of its nature to see the pointlessness of continuing our existence.

I don't really care about savages, I don't want to mimic their behavior.

Overpopulation, divorce and relationship statistics, and unloyal slutty women...

>student debt
>lack of jobs
>hedonistic culture

Pretty simple, really.

>my wife
No this is your problem m8. Fertility has an inverse relationship with the proportion of women in workforce.

STOP BUMPING THESE FUCKING SHILL THREADS YOU DUMBASSES

They would always deserve better than what i could feasibly provide.

>savages
Apparently the savages can feed their kids.

They are made believe that being a slut is a reasonable lifestyle.

The truth is though, that it totally fucks up mentally. And as several studies suggest, women, contrary to men, don't recover from mental illness all that easy.

They probably want children at some point in their miserable life. But by then, it is already too late. Even with Mr. Right, a woman with that kind of past just couldn't with the limitations and implications of a normal family life.

she's so cute i want to marry her

I don't really want to raise my children off of someone else's money.

this tbqh

Millennials are stuck working shit jobs and tens/hundreds of thousands in debt. A kid is a large financial burden.

Also, many millennials don't mature until their late 20s/early 30s and then they start looking for serious relationships.

Only people I see having kids in their 20s are dumbasses who had drunken sex or people who have stable jobs with good pay.

because most of them are special snowflakes that spend most of their time either at protest or on tumblr. also many of them identify as something else than heterosexual males or females= 0 reproduction.

>Why don't millennials in the West want children?

32 year old virgin here. I want children, but no one wants me.

jews lied to them and they believed it

but honestly it's probably about being too stupid to be caretakers for their parents so when the parents get old enough they'll vote for migrants so they don't have to sit there in shitty nappys when they get real old

>A kid is a large financial burden.

only if you're stupid, Kid is strong on plow and you don't need to pay them

no life progression. you remain a child normally. doesnt make childern appealing.

CTR IS HERE TODAY BECAUSE WIKILEAKS JUST DROPPED TWO FUCKING ATOM BOMBS:

First, DOCUMENTED PROOF THAT HILLARY WAS ILLEGALLY TAKING BRIBES

LITERALLY USES THE WORDS "PAY TO PLAY"

>"Can we set up a time for a very brief call to go over our process for handling donations from donors who have given us pay to play letters? Want to make sure we have a robust process in place to make sure that donations that come in from those donors, in any form, get put into the operating account."

THIS IS IT

DO NOT LET CTR SLIDE THIS

HERE'S THE LINK:

IN ADDITION, WE'VE GOT SOME SPICY SOROS LEAKS. ALL HIS TENTACLES, HIS WHOLE NETWORK, LAID BARE:
soros.dcleaks.com/

NORMIE MEDIA EXPOSURE:
foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/14/pence-urges-federal-probe-into-whether-clinton-granted-political-favors-to-foundation-donors.html
thewashingtonstandard.com/shadow-government-wikileaks-exposes-george-soros-controlling-clinton/

jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/dc-leaks-publishes-george-soros-files-showing-millions-contributed-to-anti-israel-causes/2016/08/14
jewishpress.com/blogs/muqata/soros-strategy-raise-the-cost-of-the-occupation/2016/08/14

CLINTON STRETEGIST CALLS FOR ASSASSINATIONS:

RAND PAUL CALLOUTS:
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/08/12/rand_paul_cia_annex_in_benghazi_shipped_arms_from_libya_to_syria.html

HASHTAGS, GET IT TRENDING:
#SorosExposed
#Email20280

damn sumibro that was deep

The continued redefinition of marriage on top of divorce and the degradation of morality during the "sexual revolution" have destroyed the family unit. Most people can't explain to you why bestiality or incest is wrong because they've been taught to think that sexual morality ends with consent. The desire to get married and start families is there since people are still trying but they quickly fail because they don't know how to do it. We confuse love with lust.

Women only want Chad

Most guys aren't Chad

I think you need a drink finnbro.

CTR IS HERE TODAY BECAUSE WIKILEAKS JUST DROPPED TWO FUCKING ATOM BOMBS:

First, DOCUMENTED PROOF THAT HILLARY WAS ILLEGALLY TAKING BRIBES

LITERALLY USES THE WORDS "PAY TO PLAY"

>"Can we set up a time for a very brief call to go over our process for handling donations from donors who have given us pay to play letters? Want to make sure we have a robust process in place to make sure that donations that come in from those donors, in any form, get put into the operating account."

THIS IS IT

DO NOT LET CTR SLIDE THIS

HERE'S THE LINK:

IN ADDITION, WE'VE GOT SOME SPICY SOROS LEAKS. ALL HIS TENTACLES, HIS WHOLE NETWORK, LAID BARE:
soros.dcleaks.com/

NORMIE MEDIA EXPOSURE:

CLINTON STRETEGIST CALLS FOR ASSASSINATIONS:

RAND PAUL CALLOUTS:

HASHTAGS, GET IT TRENDING:
#SorosExposed
#Email20280
s a g e!

What does that have to do with anything? Both my wife and I do not like kids. We're both snipped, its just condom free, worry free banging over here.

That's the reason aliens don't visit us: all advanced species choose non-existence instead of the evils of reality.

That's the thing about third worlders. They are complacent. They don't care about improving their lives. Those Somalis are completely okay with living in a subsidized shitholes and pumping children left and right because that's what their religion tells them. Canadian welfare still gives them a decent life, and probably a better one than a single guy living on minimum wage.

Having children is a way white men oppress women

East asians will be replaced by indians and africans?

The thing is that, millenials are the largest generation since Baby Boomers. Things go in cycles, you have a big generational population then there's a leveling off.

Look at Gen X, it's small compared to Baby Boomers & Millenials. Plus the economy isn't picking up so there's no $ to have babies.

Also there's like 8 Billion people, there's a need to thin the herd. Which is why mass sterilization of third world countries are needed.

heavy redpill bomb, viewer discretion is advised

youtube.com/watch?v=c5OnPJoZG8A

The heebocracy, through feminism, queer positivity, and multiculturalism, is making it harder for Americans. Obvious.

I want tem. Women don't want them. They want a career or some other retarded bullshit.

Ayee

Kiwi knows what's up

I do but I'm a deformed mutant with no aspirations in life

Why would any white person have a child now knowing what the future holds?

No, the world has always been fucked and/or at the brink of total annihilation and collapse.

It's about raising your children to be strong, to question the narratives pushed upon them without analysis. Individuals with the capacity to stave off the tide of degeneracy and destruction.

But, to answer OP, we aren't having children because the cultural narrative paints homogenous relationships as close-minded. Rather than settling down and growing up my generation is lost in childhood and experimentation.

I do. No virgin women to marry and have baby with.

31 year old here. Been in a committed relationship for 10 years. Realize I want kids as I get older, but focused on career/travel. Make $$$, but oddly don't feel I make nearly enough to provide for my child the way I want to.

too expensive to send them to private schools and turn them into successful adults

why even bother

you realize that first world population growth is slow because the cost of raising children here is far greater than in poo-on-street land?
ever heard of opportunity cost?

by becoming rich, white people have curbed their own population growth

meanwhile the poorer countries will keep breeding like bunnies

getting kinda for it. better decide soon or just don't have any at all.

that and get fucking married. jesusfuck.

30 yo and single male.

i don't even care for relationships anymore. just not worth it. i'm not a fat slob either - i have a decent job, take care of myself, and can get women - i just don't fuckin' care. most if not all of them are fucked either from their prior relationships (baggage they keep) or are single moms.

if you are my age and have a decent gf/wife then do not let her go. holy shit it's bad.

Costs too much.

Millennials are young, not planning on having kids until they have a Middle Class job and a house.

So they would be against it until at least 2030.

Write them off for children until then.

The women might even wait until their biological clock goes off... so +5 or +10 years beyond 2030.

Millennials are also generally aware of the Overpopulation problem and they may not even be interested in ever having kids - because there's too many foooking humans on this planet that need to be wiped off.

because they are children

>there are retards here that actually think there's overpopulation
Fedoras are retarded.

So much this. And on top of that, they are "the beautiful ones" - the peak of civilization waiting to vanish in the tide of history.

Millennials ARE children.

Indeed and its an obvious problem too. There's 2 times as many people as there should be.

I dont believe in the 500 million thing but we hit the comfy zone back around the 1950s or so.

I mean even saying "billion" with a B with regard to humans is kinda creepy.

But there was plenty of uninhabited land back in the 50s and there was enough food.

Everybody should just turn, and shoot the person to their left. And we just deal with it after that.

>All these people in this thread claiming people are selfish for not having kids
No one wants to sign their life away. You might, but I don't. Go live your normie lifestyle somewhere else, faggot.

Lol the ones here in the south east, at least alabama anyway dont want them either

No time, no money.
Compare your past family and the current family and see how disfunctional it is.
People are simply unable to properly raise kids in the current state of capitalism, even during the fucking industrial revolution women could afford the time to raise a litter of kids.
Granted you didn't have to buy two smartophones and thirty set of clothes for each of them back in those day, but it's not a lack of drive it's society that is preventing people from procreating.
And instead of fixing it our leaders would rather literally import people like cattle, god I wish this shitheap would collapse sooner.

Begone, Satan.

It's not about capitalism though.

No one here is saying the #1 reason
I am a girl and we are propagandized since we were kids through all sorts of media that giving birth is the biggest pain you can feel!
But it's the greatest joy you can feel in reality!
Seriously this is the biggest reason

If you marry a feminist, then you're fucked.

Because I am naturally hideous; Im not putting another child through the torment I went through just because I feel like it.

Also GF is essentially infertile.

Ill probably just adopt an Aryan child and try to raise them right.

I really want to have 2-4 kids, but there is no woman who wants to have them with me. I'm 27 already and feel like my train is leaving

>I am a girl and we are propagandized since we were kids through all sorts of media that giving birth is the biggest pain you can feel!

So women are too stupid to realize that we have medial ways to prevent any pain at all?

millennials can't AFFORD children.

Yes!!!

>350million americans 2/3s of north america literally uninhabited
>TOO MANY PEOPLE WE NEED TO KILL LIKE 6.5 BILLION PEOPLE, LOL LETS START WITH THE PERSON TO UR LEFT ;)

dude. are you retarded?

Because there is no future for a multicultural society

youtube.com/watch?v=4Uj3zitETs4

When one say that there is too many people one usually mean that the world's resources can't cover them all

Sure you can squeeze in a billion people anywhere but it doesn't really matter if you can't feed them

K.... Go knock somebody up already loser

Calm down there 2GD