Europeans: If you want to keep Muslims away from you, your family, and your wife...

Europeans: If you want to keep Muslims away from you, your family, and your wife, simply have them walk around with a dog at all times.

I live in a fairly Muslim infested part of Toronto and whenever I walk my dog I'm like Moses parting the Muslim sea. They will walk around us, cross the road, and sometimes even change directions, all to avoid my dog.

It may be difficult to bring a dog to work, however, for all other occasions simply claim it's a service dog. Canada is pretty cucked and you cannot refuse service to someone with a service dog. Knowing how cucked Europe is I'm sure it's like that as well.

German Shepherd are cheap and you can buy one professionally trained in the art of slaying Muslims for around 5-10k, which works out to be around 1000 a year over the dogs lifetime. A small price to pay for the protection offered.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/06/27/iran-executes-pet-dogs-in-order-to-counter-vulgar-western-culture/
youtube.com/watch?v=a-0-2Bym1qQ
youtube.com/watch?v=88HGwogSyN0
youtube.com/watch?v=Q5Am4Xc1axA
youtube.com/watch?v=U3qPOgjf4V0
youtube.com/watch?v=-eOydTKeMzk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>canacuck talking about keeping muslims away

i love doggos but i fear the kebab will decapitate it.
Your advice is welcome, leaf.

Africans are afriad of dogs to.
I got a big Bouvier thats 140lbs darkies cross the street and they are even afraid of my daschund shit is hilarious

nogs are afraid from water too. Perhaps you should carry around an inflatable pool with your dog in it?

>Europeans
>Family
>Wife

Genius.
So many blacks can't swim. Its a pretty accurate stereotype.

(OP)

Thanks Pupper

are dogs simply haram for them? is there any type of dog that will not dissuade them? does it need to be a large dog?

Building a small moat around every European house would also work, but a dog is much easier, although not nearly as cool

I'm white and I hate dogs. Disgusting animals, can't believe that there are so many dogcucks out there.
No animals are allowed in my home!

dailycaller.com/2016/06/27/iran-executes-pet-dogs-in-order-to-counter-vulgar-western-culture/
they will just throw meat with poison in the food at the dog and kill it.

>I live in a fairly Muslim infested part of Toronto and whenever I walk my dog I'm like Moses parting the Muslim sea. T
lol'd
I was going to write the exact same thing when i saw your thread. Its like magic, they just fuck right of and scatter. Doesn't matter if the road is 6 feet wide and got got 5 feet of snow on the sides, they will still get the fuck out of the way.

>Swede
>i'm white
>i hate dogs
Ok, mohammad, i believe you

>I'm white and I hate dogs. Disgusting animals, can't believe that there are so many dogcucks out there.

""""white""""
Sorry, middle eastern people are not white. Iranians are not white. Fuck off.

>I'm white and I hate dogs.
Nice try shitskin

Muslim filth and Orthodox kikes believe dogs are possessed by unclean spirits.
I have seen hassidics cross the street to avoid a pup

African refugees hate dogs too.

>sweeden

jajajajajajajajajajaj

just fukbois and pussys

Same experiences in Brampton.
I may only have a Jack Russel, but damn, can he sniff out shady people easy.

Always goes apeshit at the muslims in full garb, i just give a taunting smile and keep walking.

My golden rule has always been: "Never trust a person who doesn't like dogs"

>Muslims, Jews, and Africans hate dogs

Well shit, what do ya know.

I think it's because dogs(Animals, really) are the purest form of innocence and the way a man treats animals is a strong indication of his character.

5-10K?
I got my dog for free. Is a mongrel but she keep the immigrants away.

The shitskins are right about this. Why do so many white people have this weird pet obsession? Makes me feel ashamed of my own race.
Animals are disgusting. Nothing to argue about here.

Dogs should be banned in all cities.

I got my dog for free too, but there are people who train actual attack dogs for that price range. It's time consuming and expensive work but the end result is an incredibly obedient trained killing machine.

My golden rule is to never trust a dog owner. These people value their dogs over other humans. A dog owner would literally save his dog first and the human last.
Dog owners are also very dirty and may spread dog diseases to humans. Shake hands with a dog owner and you might get fleas.

>he doesn't have a white German Shepherd

t. Muhammad

>Why do so many white people have this weird pet obsession? Makes me feel ashamed of my own race.
What race would that be?

Get off Sevn's computer Muhammad.

And they can sense if you're a shitbag of a human.

easy Mohammed

Holy fuck I want one.

Even better, get a dog AND a mini pig

youtube.com/watch?v=a-0-2Bym1qQ

Puppers are relatively cheap, around $500-$1,500

its called a swiss shepherd i think
>Dogs should be banned in all cities.
ignoring the blind people who need service dogs
ignoring the police dogs
You are either a stupid, inconsiderate bastard that doesnt care about anybody...
>very dirty and may spread dog diseases
or a fucking kebab that just moved into sweden and doesnt know about vaccines and dogs.

youtube.com/watch?v=88HGwogSyN0

pretty sure those mini pigs are just a meme and they grow up to be huge

this desu. I live in a predominantly muslim/immigrant neighborhood (70+%) and they are all terrified of my basic mutt. Feels Goodman

You do know that your dogs will not be allowed in the bomb shelters if there's a war coming? In fact, they will actually be killed, can't have starving dogs running around in the streets. How do you feel about that?

the bigger the better to scare away the ragheads

youtube.com/watch?v=Q5Am4Xc1axA

youtube.com/watch?v=U3qPOgjf4V0

t. Abdullah al Muhammad bin Cuckshedin

Que cerdito mas carinoso, has visto uno de este en vivo?
Un amigo mio me dio que le gusta mucho tomar la ducha y son muy limpios

>for around 5-10k
$10k for a dog...

>ignoring the blind people who need service dogs
Those are more or less the only dogs I would allow in cities.
Police dogs would be allowed, but only as drug sniffers. Cops shouldn't be allowed to use dogs as weapons.

how about just getting rid of muslims instead?

Walk around with a pool and James the Nigger Hating Dolphin in it

I had one. Her name was Liberty. Got hit by a car though, whoever did it took her collar off as well.

they look pretty, but usually their temperament is the exact opposite of the german shepherd, they are easily spooked and skittish

this is my pupper, german shepherd/lab mix

why? because they will scare the kebab?
Sweden, YES!
So tolerant, so multicultural

You better be EXTREMLY careful leaf, because some of them will try to poison your dog as the first occasion.

I know by experience that the more there is muzz or roms in a place, the more animal poisoning is high.

Anyway dogs are the best bros, if you have the time to dedicate to them (which implies not letting them all day at home alone) you should get one, my german shepherd was the only thing that kept me in check when it went south in my life.

Go back in you shithole Ahmed, you foul nobody here.

Here is a better eye deer. Just use the army to round them up and down ship them back to the hell hole they came frum.

>mutt vs a pedigree with many champions in his line

user please

Cops should be able to do their damn job without using animals.
It's basically animal cruelty to use dogs against criminals.

can confirm..i have a black 35kg Old English Bulldog who is ripped and it is the same..they go on the other side of the road or stay atleast 5meters away at all times.
for them it's like a monster.

pic related looks exactly like my dog

This

I took him in because he was going to put down, anyway, even if I own a mutt doesn't change the fact the white german shepherd is a giant pussy

regular german shepherd is way better

No,nunca he visto uno de esos irl, supongo que la gente de aquĆ­ todavia los ve como animal de consumo y no como mascotas.

Nice source

Especially large black dogs scare them.

Something something dogs carry people to hell in islam.

>I took him in because he was going to die
This is literally the "refugees welcome" of dogs. Prove me wrong.

good pupper

t. Habib al-allah canin isharam

so obvious. Pol is lost if this is the only voice of reason, everyone just accepts rapefugees and nigs and wants to paper over the symptoms.

Althogh if we all started walking around with pet dogs and pigs it might have cleaned the neighbourhoods up.

only subhumans could hate dogs

>muslims
>humans

top kek Ahmed, we all know a dog life is worth 1000 shitskins

>These people value their dogs over other humans

good.
dogs are more trustworthy than humans.

Hello Plebeddit!

wrong, burger. This is the orphan of dogs that got abandoned by his (sub)human owner. Taking a good dog from a shelter is not inviting degenerate kebab in your homelands, you are actually taking a financial burden off the state.
>Something something dogs carry people to hell in islam.
Being this retarded... No wonder the only thing they are good at is killing themselves.
hello, amerilard

>feminism
>pet fetishism
>unwillingness to help older relatives

These are the biggest problems with current western society.

we're talking about guard dogs, you regard them a little differently because they're for a purpose

the same purpose our ancestors used them for thousands of years ago actually so...

What bomb shelters?

pet fetishism is for small dogs.
Big dog owners are OK people.

We don't have a large muslim population, compared to other cucked countries

this

at least dogs won't go groping women and setting off themselves

I agree. They should be offered a chance to leave, and if refused the males should be executed and the females should be sterilized. Europe is too far gone though, many still believe in multiculturalism and by the time it's too late they will be in positions of power and in numbers far too high to do anything.

North America still has a chance.

This. Shitskin inferiority complexes pisses me off

is a cane corso a good dog for guarding and protection ?

your manlet pm approves them, tho

nice doge

>Subhuman Arabs
Ftfy

he approves of anything abnormal. his father was a serial adulterer. i'm waiting for him to get aids and die

You guys want to see some German Shepherds enrich a Muslim? Fuck yeah you do:

youtube.com/watch?v=-eOydTKeMzk

Here are my Alsatians (German Shepards). Pretty good at keeping the ooga-boogas away.

hahahahahahaha
fucker deserved it

What the fuck is that? Where was this picture taken mate?

>those screams
good boys

i have a chocolate mastador and its a very protective dog

a dog is a member of the family and I would absolutely put the life of a family member over any other human.

>Those effete shitskin screams

I agree mostly white people like dags German shepherds are the best too harder working and more useful than most people I also like pic related

>acts tough throwing shit at doggo
>has a stick and swings it
>literally starts crying when doggo rekt him

Lmao

Nope, they've just used seeing eye dogs as an excuse to refuse to serve blind people, to trump "muh disability" with "muh moderate Islam."

Its because when Muhammed used to prostrate to pray dogs would always hump him. This made Muhammed uncomfortable so he banned dogs inside muslim houses.

so you want an abused animal to attack other people?

>Alsatians (German Shepards)
Alsatians (French Shepards)

ftfy

This is true!!! I live in Minnesota which is like a little Germany, and the Somalis will literally run!!!

I'm from the UK and we call German Shepards Alsatians.

>we're talking about guard dogs, you regard them a little differently because they're for a purpose
I have no problem with guard dogs. Dogs are OK if they're used for a clear purpose.

You're insane and dangerous.
An animal is just an animal, it has no value.

this, muslims love killing dogs especially via torture

I just wish the dogs gutted the faggot