Do Rich Democrats Like Soros Fund these Movies?

So there is this new movie coming out called Morris of America and the whole plot is about this short black kid from America going to Germany to spread gangsta rap and he hooks up with this blond hair blue eyed girl. The comment section is all "OYYYYYYYYYYYY VEY" and a bunch of PEPE memes so at least people aren't buying into this movie. But I was just wondering are these movies being funded by someone with a Political Agenda?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C8HY-6F4Y_I
humansarefree.com/2013/11/complete-list-of-banks-ownedcontrolled.html?m=0
celebritymoviearchive.com/tour/name.php/9766
ancensored.com/clip/Feuchtgebiete/Carla-Juri/67424
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=C8HY-6F4Y_I

>ugly monkey finds qt purebred german girl and spreads degenerate music and culture in germany

sounds like kikes alright

Holy shit is that real?

you have no idea how bad things are.

Yeah, almost all NAACP leaders have been Jews for some weird reason.

Honestly all the proof I need is that the leader of the Red Army towards the end of the war ordered his troops to "Rape those German girls. Destroy them. Kill the national pride that they've held so dear. Make sure that there can never again be a German people to speak of."

What do they benefit from mongrelization

What does NAACP stand for?

Now Apes Are Called People?

National Association for the Advancement of Colored People.

Founded by a Jew in the 30's or something and was lead by Jews only up until recently. I was chocked when I first found out a couple of years ago.

As far as the question "Why do they do it?" there is no clear answer. My guess is an inherent hatred towards any people who might ever pose a threat, anger for historical grievances, pathological fear of white nationalism/anti-semitism rising again, therefore the destruction of white sense of identity.

Jews are just overall sick people, and every culture on the planet has recognized this. Think about Rosseaus' quote:

>The Jews are, all of them, born with raging fanaticism in their hearts, just as the Bretons or the Germans are born with blonde hair. I would not be in the least bit surprised if this people would one day become deadly to the human race.

Is it possible they were just scapgoated?

No, most of the criticisms of the Jews have been legitimate all throughout history.

There are obviously falsified folkstories about Jews that might only have a shred of truth true them (such as poisoning wells and sacrificing children etc), but as far as actual societal harm of the Jews, it's always been well-founded.

When England expelled the Jews they had been involved in economic schemes for hundreds of years which had led to the empoverishment of the English nation, they worked as money launderers, tax collectors, and on the continent they worked as pimps, purveyors of drugs and alcohol, and earlier back, they lead the slave trade which brought the blacks to America, stretching as far back as to the slave trade in Rome (ever saw the TV show "Rome"? The funny little slave guys with big pointy hats -- they were Jews, which is why Rome is a pretty redpilled show).

Just read up on Jud Süss and other such characters: they are just small examples of the way in which Jews behaved in Europe and now we've reached a point where Jewish influence is actually about to bring about the destruction of the West forever.

Look at this friendly chubby negro He's so harmless. I-I guess I wouldn't mind my daughter hanging out with Simone like that

Alright but one anti-semitic theory I always here is that they control the central banks and are the reason governments are in debt, but even Nazi Germany was in debt and they got rid of the Jews

sure

Only party true mate. As far as the NatSoc German economy, I recommend reading this.

Seems like an interesting fiction. Are you that much of a retard to think grown ups will be influenced by this? You lot are worse that tinfoil hatters.

Niggas ain't always cocking pistols

Look up the Rothschilds family. They're pretty much at the top of the pyramid.

Ask yourself why Jews are so succesful despite being such a small portion of the population? They look out for each other like no other race. If they remove other race's ability to do that then they have all of the power.

I read that it's simply not true. Germany was 101 billion in debt meaning they did not issue their currency, they borrowed it.

I did but they didn't run the central banks they ran A bank in England

Look into WHY anti-semitism existed in Germany too. The Jews had taken over EVERYTHING and left nothing for the Germans.

stfu you tinfoil freak retard

>>Is it possible they were just scapgoated?
top kek

they are guilty of the most hideous, devious, despicable crimes imaginable.

>most of the criticisms of the Jews have been legitimate all throughout history.

Says the retard who posts a retarded picture.

where is O'Bama ?

stfu retard

Barry O'Bama.

We already have a fairly big gangster rap scene dominated by Turks and Austrians though

humansarefree.com/2013/11/complete-list-of-banks-ownedcontrolled.html?m=0

Monkeys are white tho. They also have straight hair. And don't your genius white scientists claim you guys came from monkeys? I don't get white ppl. Their self deception is limitless. Yes nigger detected.

No sources for any of the banks. Dropped. Typical stormfag bullshit.

If you look at Germany it's not far fetched, in fact it's even expected that a German girl would indeed hook up with a short stocky black kid, it would be racist not to. Complain about reality, not about a movie.

There is no relationship combination that results in higher divorce and illigitimacy rates than BM/WF.

Promoting it would be an effective tool for further destabilizing the family unit, creating more unmarried single moms who need bigger government.

I'm not a jew, so I'm not offended by "da j00s" rants, but why don't you get mad when an Asian girl is portrayed in a relationship with a white guy in a movie? I've seen it tons of times.

I don't think it's possible to find an uglier bunch of women

not the destruction of the west but the mongrelization. you have to understand the powerful globalists (who want that) are at most 50% jews, they dont see themselves the same as commoners regardless of their race

I don't know

celebritymoviearchive.com/tour/name.php/9766

ancensored.com/clip/Feuchtgebiete/Carla-Juri/67424

HARAM!

if he was white and looked like that, would never happen.

nuff said.

Ultimate goal of weebs is an asian gf. And weather anyone likes it or not even Sup Forums is filled with weebs.

I've honestly gotten sick of that too, now that I see it for what it is.
One of the things that made me love Pacific Rim was that the Asian and White leads never actually hook up. I'm sure they will in the sequel because Jews gonna Jew but it's a nice defiance of convention while it lasts.

I think Asian women are beautiful and because Asian women are beautiful I think Asian women should be with Asian men, so that there will always be beautiful Asian women in the world.

>because Asian women are beautiful

they aren't though

>germans
>purebred

They're pretty much western slavs at this point.

Have some pride Finland, your women are very attractive.

If they were Western Slavs they wouldn't be cucks.

>>murican sense of geography and ethnographics

does this look asian to you?

Truth is jews have highest iq of any race at 115. Being smart allowed them to succeed in alot of financial/media institutions. Whites are at 100 and were too ignorant to realize they got cucked.

She's a Swedish rape baby, not a purebred finnish girl.

lighten up faggot it's a joke

yeah, just look at those gookish teeth

>She's a Swedish rape baby
then she would be half-black, cuckswede.
see what i mean?

>not a purebred finnish girl.
oh, but she is.

listen up, murifat, it was fact.

this is gook teeth

I see no difference

right... but they need to soften your nubile young girls to be receptive to the next wave of "refugees" which will be several million coming from AFRICA.

VERY soon.

thats cos you are mexican untermensch

And you're the Argentina of Asia.

And you are the Mexico of the world.

Wtf do you even hope to achieve with this.
You can't win this, mexifag.

You are the shit-tier of the world.
Even Africans looks down on you.