Im done with Sup Forums

Im done with Sup Forums

you fuckers are always wrong

I had a fit in front of my family (including cousins and grandparents etc came over last night)

I had a fit about the world ending today and basically unloaded all of my resentments i had towards all of my family members and yelled at them all and called my grandma a decaying corpse

fuck you Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/20280
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7720
soros.dcleaks.com/
foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/14/pence-urges-federal-probe-into-whether-clinton-granted-political-favors-to-foundation-donors.html
thewashingtonstandard.com/shadow-government-wikileaks-exposes-george-soros-controlling-clinton/
jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/dc-leaks-publishes-george-soros-files-showing-millions-contributed-to-anti-israel-causes/2016/08/14
jewishpress.com/blogs/muqata/soros-strategy-raise-the-cost-of-the-occupation/2016/08/14
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/763380671796678656/video/1
thefreethoughtproject.com/illegally-clinton-assange-assassinate/
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/08/12/rand_paul_cia_annex_in_benghazi_shipped_arms_from_libya_to_syria.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8uofvscfAx4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

underage b&

Your dad must feel real proud

You are dumb.

It's never too late to get your birth-vaccination shot bud

so you thought the world was ending and decided to spend your last day being a dick to your entire family? you seriously could think of nothing better to do? man... is you're life fucking bankrupt!

It's not /pol's fault you're a fucking immature retard

It's supposed to be your last day alive and you go and unleash your hate on your family?
You're a piece of shit in any case.

>It's another "things that never happened" thread

I don't think we're the problem here lad

>Revealing power level

There's literally a happening every 3 days. You're done with pol after two days? K

wait what's going on

You singlehandedly stopped the Illuminati today, user.

They tell us their plan in plain sight, but if enough people spread info they can't commit their plan.

Thank you, user. Your parents will never know just how much of a hero you were today.

You must be 18 to use this board.

CTR IS HERE TODAY BECAUSE WIKILEAKS JUST DROPPED TWO FUCKING ATOM BOMBS:

First, DOCUMENTED PROOF THAT HILLARY WAS ILLEGALLY TAKING BRIBES

LITERALLY USES THE WORDS "PAY TO PLAY"

>"Can we set up a time for a very brief call to go over our process for handling donations from donors who have given us pay to play letters? Want to make sure we have a robust process in place to make sure that donations that come in from those donors, in any form, get put into the operating account."

THIS IS IT

DO NOT LET CTR SLIDE THIS

HERE'S THE LINK:
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/20280
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7720

IN ADDITION, WE'VE GOT SOME SPICY SOROS LEAKS. ALL HIS TENTACLES, HIS WHOLE NETWORK, LAID BARE:
soros.dcleaks.com/

NORMIE MEDIA EXPOSURE:
foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/14/pence-urges-federal-probe-into-whether-clinton-granted-political-favors-to-foundation-donors.html
thewashingtonstandard.com/shadow-government-wikileaks-exposes-george-soros-controlling-clinton/

jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/dc-leaks-publishes-george-soros-files-showing-millions-contributed-to-anti-israel-causes/2016/08/14
jewishpress.com/blogs/muqata/soros-strategy-raise-the-cost-of-the-occupation/2016/08/14

CLINTON STRETEGIST CALLS FOR ASSASSINATIONS:
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/763380671796678656/video/1
thefreethoughtproject.com/illegally-clinton-assange-assassinate/

RAND PAUL CALLOUTS:
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/08/12/rand_paul_cia_annex_in_benghazi_shipped_arms_from_libya_to_syria.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8uofvscfAx4

HASHTAGS, GET IT TRENDING:
#SorosExposed
#Email20280
S AGE'D

18+

Wait what

I see nothing wrong with this excerpt the pay where you blame pol

Your fucking precious cube was bullshit. GTFO faggot

lmao you fucking autistic idiot you people are stupid as fuck to believe the world is coming to an end because some dumb ass on an image board says so fucking retards

that's nice but check my 5 on your way out