>end up being redpilled
How do I go back!?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/RideTheTigerSurvivalManualForTheAristocratsOfTheSoul
youtube.com/channel/UCldfgbzNILYZA4dmDt4Cd6A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you can't go back

Why do you care?
Meme apart Argentina is the whitest country left. Do you have any joos?

You don't

haha idk man live it nothing you can do

There is no going back.

why would you want to

There is no going back only further.

>Do you have any joos?
As long as I live in the same planet than jews, they are the problem, do you think they'll get satisfied with destroying Europe and the US? No, they want global domination. They'll come for us or worse: they have already gotten us and the West is their end-game.

I am an atheist but the mere existence of jews kind of makes me believe in a higher power, their work can only be fueled by Evil, or maybe they truly are the chosen people and God wants them to rule.

Either way we are fucked.

At this point I am more curious about what would the world be like post-domination, will jews start jewing eachother and terminate the planet along with the last vestige of humankind?

>really makes me think

You're one of us now. Come watch everything you've ever loved slowly fall to pieces.

Keep your body healthy.
Try to learn as much as you can about survival and weapon handling.
Turn the despair that fills you into the grim determination to do what needs to be done.

And remember, the traitor that wear a familiar face should not be given pity, and should be hunted in priority.
Family member or not.

Take good acid until reality has been forever redefined after living through a seemingly endless stream of apocalypses and rebirths.

You don't

You have to stay.

Before you know it you'll be praying nightly to an Egyptian frog deity and praising our lord and savior by the name of Kek. May his power compel you, Diego.

>How do I go back!?

There is no going back, it's where ya bleedin' belong with the rest of us

What stage of grief are you in?

You never go back

And you're here forever

OH GOD YOU HAVE TO BE SO STUPID TO GO BACK FROM BEING REDPILLED THERE'S NO WAY BACK FROM ENLIGHTENMENT AND PURE AWARENESS! ITS SUCH A SAD, INTELLIGENT EXISTENCE! I JUST WANTED TO DIP MY TOE IN THE POOL OF REALITY REAL INTELLIGENCE ENLIGHTMENT TRUTH SEEING BUT NOW IM SAD ALL THE TIME BECAUSE KNOWING EVERYTHING IS SO SAD.

It's over. You've already seen too much. You couldn't go back unless you were comfortable living a lie.

Your country is rich and underdeveloped, like the USA during WW2. The next few decades will be a great opportunity for you, learn from our mistakes and never repeat them. If stuffs go terribly wrong, you and Chile will be the last bastions of western civilization, so please, don't be demoralized.
Said that, Europe is not lost, I have hope, at least for the meds and the slavs.

This is your life now

Half of the public land if not more is already owned by American and European magnates, I'm afraid we might have nothing left.

>Based Brambell

Learn to accept the world for the way it is and there is not a damn thing you can do about it.

Support movements that'll fight against it, but don't hold much hope for them.

lel you can't, you're with us forever. Don't worry, it gets better. Start reading some esoteric Nazism or works from the stoics. Improve yourself mentally, physically and spiritually.

>Argentina
>Civilized

Choose one

There is only forward, brother.
Praise Chaos!
Praise Destruction!
Praise KEK!

archive.org/details/RideTheTigerSurvivalManualForTheAristocratsOfTheSoul

You are here forever, user-san.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the land in Argentina is used for cows and sheeps, you don't need the land, just develop the industry related to farming.
And you also have minerals and some movie industry. I think Argentina have some great potential for the future, but I don't know how corrupt your government is.

youtube.com/channel/UCldfgbzNILYZA4dmDt4Cd6A

Watch this guy. It's how I undid the curse.

>Press chaos

Too late....There's no turning back.
This is your god now.

Its so corrupt that even one of your politicians would look squeeky clean

i've been redpilled also everytime i see an interracial couple on the street my mind screams, help.

Same

Its ALWAYS fucking white woman with a black dude.

you can't go back. it's as futile as unlearning how to ride a bike.

>Press chaos

Don't worry about other people user. Perfect yourself, find like minded people, get a like minded gf (they exist), reconnect with your human nature. Go camping with no electronics for a week.

Life is an unending struggle and we are swimming up stream. Fighting useless battles isn't redpilled, master your inner world and apply that to the outer world.

>being swayed by mentally ill children

WELCOME TO MISTER SKELINGTONS
WILD RIDE YOU CAN NEVER GET OFF REMEMBER RIP AND TEAR

You can't go back, you are now condemned to ask yourself "is this true?" at every chance. Now you have to learn how to hide your power-level to family and friends and use reason to point them in the right direction.

You're here forever.

Bring some friends!

I told you there's no going back,

You're from Sup Forums aren't you?

YOU'RE NOT LAUGHING NOW ARENT YOU?

Shit, i didn't check the spelling before posting. Keked hard though

If only they knew

Nah, m8, fuck off with that garbage.

I don't know, man, as for arable land, the Patagonia is fucking barren. Our mining industry is foreign-owned and both the product and the money are getting funneled out.

Nobody knows how fucking corrupt our government is, it's a rabbit hole. Mauricio Macri is endorsed by Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan, he received a 8,000,000,000 USD credit line from them and Citibank when he rose to power. It may be just business but you know how it is, (((they))) are just looking for his soul. The Kirchners were straight out criminals, they had ties with Hamas and Hezbollah, they were 12 years in power and did nothing but make themselves and their friends into millionaires leaving an entire generation of uneducated brainwashed criminal niggers and millions of illegal immigrants.

At least Macri is friends with Donald Trump, if it is true that he wants to make America great again and it's not just a Hillary drone, then Argentina may become great again as well, I don't know, I'm just trying to find a little glimpse of hope amidst all this chaos.

You were the one asking to go back. Don't ask for help unless you really want it.

Yes, Argentina has neighborhoods with a lot of orthodox Jews. Haven't personally talked to any of them, they seem to keep to themselves.

>t. A worldly argie

I agree on userĀ“s pledge. Argentina and the whole world should be cleansed, not just of their jewscum, but from all abrahamic religion nonsense, mudslimes and cucktholics just the same shit as jewscum.

You cannot go back. You can only make it nicer here by redpilling some friends.

You ever heard the saying "The truth hurts"?

Well it does,and it should.