My local atheist group is starting an "alternative lifestyle alphabet soup" organization (LGBTQIIAP etc.)...

My local atheist group is starting an "alternative lifestyle alphabet soup" organization (LGBTQIIAP etc.). The head of the organization said "you boring ol cisgender straight people are welcome to come, too, but I feel sorry for you." Their first meeting is about making polyamory work.
They seem too degenerate for me. I may need to find religion.

>local atheist group
>thinking any atheist group won't be degenerate
Wew lad

They don't have to be THAT bad though. And really, what's with the bitch putting down normal people? If I said anything remotely like that about LGBT I'd be kicked out.

>Atheists are skeptics and require evidence for claims
>no evidence for more than two genders
>???
>profit

Submit to the ONE TRUE GOD user, your soon to be Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Having no moral standard puts them on the level of animals. Anything goes.

>America has "atheist groups"
Lol

you should shoot them all
HAHA
with a supersoaker

We have entire organizations. Its quite sad. We must be the Babylon of the modern day. Just use your weapon of indignation on us already.

>athiest group meeting

We have something like that for believers it's called church.

how could there be more than two genders?

you have a hole, and something to put in the hole and plant the seed... what other configuration is possible?

when you find Christ, you could stop by and try to save a few souls

call them faggots and cum on their books

>Atheist group meetings

TBQH fampai, one of the better things about being an unbeliever is not having to spend time meeting with a bunch of faggots every week and putting the time into drinking with friends, reading and playing guitar.

These people clearly have a need for a higher power and a hugbox of similarly brained people, instead of joining a church they try to be edgy and have fucking
>ATHEIST GROUP MEETINGS

No hate to believers, they leave me alone, I leave them alone, they break bread with me, I fill their mug.

But act like a faggot, get treated like a faggot.

I always wondered, what do people do at atheist meetings? In my high school and college they had them too, I remember even reading about a "church" of atheism in one town.
Do they read passages from The God Delusion? Discuss how much they don't believe in God? Sing songs about the wonders of reason?

>athiest group

what next the invisible cookery club?

Drink coffee. Talk politics. Badmouth the latest religious quackery. Honestly, I joined it hoping for something more of a skeptical, pro science group. Most of them aren't very bright and very VERY socially liberal. There's a secular "women" ggroup that's open to all those who identify as female and is there as a safe space apart from the patriarchy.

>Their first meeting is about making polyamory work.

KEK, if you ever want some good drama, just make friends with some poly degenerates. I've seen them crash and burn so many times. It's always the womyn being a slut without consequence like she always wanted, and then getting sad and jealous when the man eventually fucks someone, which then slowly poisons the relationship until they split up and start it over again with someone else.

>be an atheist, reject religion
>go to meetings with other people that believe the same thing and talk about religion

So if an 'atheist' is someone who does that, what do you call a person who doesn't believe in God, but doesn't outwardly project it as part of their identity. Someone that forgets that religion exists for weeks at a time because they are busy not sperging out over religion/GodJesus.

One of my motivations for going to church is to fellowship with conservatives. I can't stand liberal ideologues and all the crazy stuff they keep trying to push on people.

>Polyamory, open-relationship

All alternate names for THE ETERNAL CUCĪš