FEMBOTS ARE THE WAY OF THE FUTURE

Aryan male/Robot female relationships will be the future of mankind

So dump that dirty meatbag excuse of a """"""woman"""""" and get yourself a REAL lady.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dtSxNZeXlKg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Where do I put my dick in it?

Install fleshlight

men who cannot have enjoyable conversations with women baffle me. and it isn't that I think you are stupid, but I wonder if you are different genetically, or just ingrained with dislike for females.

years ago, the rush limbaugh show had c-span in their studio, so you saw what happened during commercial breaks. the last caller was a woman who seemed witty and seemed to be having fun with rush discussing some minor topic. so they go to break, and rush and his producer both start going "MEEE MEEE MEEE MEEE" mocking a retarded hi-pitched female voice, which she did not have.

my jaw dropped, and I wished that I had recorded the whole thing to play for other guys to see if they hated her as much as rush did.

Yes males are different genetically then females. If it wasn't for sex drive we would have nothing to do with them.

I actually like women, and you don't, except as sex objects, so it's a win-win situation for all of us. except for you when you only have sex with idiots who want your money or whatever.

I have no social skills so I want to fuck a robot:the post

>Relationships
>Sex
Do you want to become ascended or do you want to continue to act like a animal?

people who fucks robots are on par with people who race mix.
>filthy socalist mgtow scum

for were is this web?, sauce?

>tfw you will never be slapped across a room and through a wall by a sexbot gone rogue

Why even live?

But seriously - it kinda weirds me out how you faggots are so sexually bereft that you get really fucking excited about this shit.

We don't need sexbots; we need time machines so we can go back to the 80s and bang college chicks with massive muffs or hotties from the 70s with those rocket tits you see in old Playboy magazines.

I hope the actual bots are smoothed out and more ergonomic. I don't want to get pinched or mangled up by sliding panels, exposed internal frame mechanics, or something if I grab onto it wrong.

They'll be very streamlined, but the app store is full of ads.

Apparently they're banned over here :(

I hope robots look like this in the future.

>biocunt lover

>weedman praises sexual liberation
>except when it makes women obsolete

Obviously a whore wins - she can fuck with any passerby hobo while her domesticated cuck chief pays for all her needs, mostly medical and luxuries.

Can't wait for the version with existential crisis

The vibrating self lubricating stem cell grown vagina with an artificial womb (contains synthetic egg cells of your choosing)

I approve, also I trust you faggots have checked out Haydee on Steam.

I don't mind talking with girls, but talking with guys is always 50 times more interesting

you hungry faggot kek

>stem cell grown vagina with an artificial womb

No

Pure synthetic/non-organic or bust

that's a lot of salt you got there gypsyboy

I've been fucking horses for umpteen years. Who the fuck needs women?

Why are you all waiting for fembots?

salt gives you aids so i dont use it but anyways how are you doing faggot?

im gonna start setting aside for a fembot now so that by the time im 40 i can cash out of this shit society and pump my sexbot full of cum until i die

Can I get a robot cock? One that glows in the dark and has more "nerve" ending? That would be fucking sick.

fuck off barneyfag

WARFRAME!

How about "artificial size-adjustable self-lubricating and self-cleaning vagina with massage, suction and "keep you edging until you pass out from pleasure" mode that puts any natural cunt to shame"

What is the purpose of robots? They are mechanical devices prone to mechanical wear and tear. I think VR is the future.

I seriously doubt if fembots will be anything other than a meme

they clean/protect the house and cook food, get fucked and read out POL threads for you while your busy watchin TV

>My dad always used to pump and dump
>He tried to teach me to do the same
>I always thought he was a fucking dirtbag for it
>He told me about all the horrible things my mom did to him in the divorce
>I always thought he deserved it
>Then when I was older I watched it happen to him in real time when he got remarried
>I watched him become a broken shell of a man
>"I won't make the same mistakes my dad did!"
>Every single girl I have dated has cheated on me, openly talked about how she got "bored" of me, or was using me
>Got with my childhood friend who I've known for years, this is just like one of my Chinese printbooks
>Four years later she has become an absolute leech who refuses to leave, refuses to get a job, cries like a fucking baby if you try to get her to clean while I slave away at work and school, and just lays around all day

I'll drop her ass in a fucking heartbeat for the perfect robo-waifu who keeps things clean while I'm at work and doesn't double in size from guzzling the soda I buy that would last me a week, in an hour

>We will never be allowed to have the perfect robo waifus because that means all the pink haired dykes have to admit they're only as useful as their holes, and we can't have that

That sounds nice

sauce on op???

Sorry, Shlomo, but real women are better

Seriously, the woman of your dreams in the future, is going to be somebody that lives in a machine. She will be AI at her core and she will have different forms depending on your moods and the only to see her would be to put on your advanced VR head set.

She could be Angelina Jolie one night and Tila Tequila the next night

>glow in the dark
>not RGB LEDs
Smh

I miss the endless grind. The last graphical update was too much for my old computer. Is the Sancti Tigris still a top-tier weapon?

I kinda agree with this teabag.

id rather have a AI robo doggo that doesnt grow old instead

Women have their flaws but they will always are going to be more attracting to you that a fucking robot

Dump her lazy ass you cuck

Or do you live in a common-law liberal hellhole?

Fucking Trudeau ideology right here.

We've got past the whole 'banging chicks = life won' stage.
Nowadays men just want to have stable homes with a chick they can bang that will never age or rebel against them. They also want to have children without the chance of the woman taking them away and never seeing them again.

Incorrect, Trudeau would have a boyfriend.

they'll have windows 10 and tattle on you/video tape your racist bigoted nazi speech and post it on cia.facebook.gov

>tfw no giant mech waifu to exterminate mudslimes in

The latter

We've been together for so long she's legally allowed half my shit and I'd have to go through a legal mess to get rid of her

Thanks feminism

give all your money and things to a friend to hold onto and dump her a few months later

Take her out of the country, have her die in an accident.
Take her rock climbing in China or go climb Everest with her and let her freeze to death.

you habe to purchase the vagina kit for 59.99 and we recommand the horny-software for only 129.99

DLC and micro transactions....this is gonna get annoying quick. can i buy it all on steam?

Being gay is the true way and it's here to stay.

Let me rap to penetrate your bap.

Look, females it's all about the dickness
Get down and check out my thickness.
I mean, how can you beat that.
Something that goes through the scat.

I hear you are still talking trash.
Can't hear ya, I've got a dildo in yo ass.
You still going and being a slut.
While I'm going through a butt.

All you want us for is the cold cash.
I'm one step ahead looking for the mash.
In fairness you have got the looks
but say that 20 years when seeing the yearbooks.

I'm condescending, a fear neverending
You see that, my dick be blending
You want that 8 incher
but it's only for minchers

You never work, never lift a finger
while I do, lifting the ringer
Behind the back, the social crippler
Can't get me down, the arse tickler

Your obsession over looks got you on vain hill
While everyone else is going anal
Try get me in a pincer
I'm not getting near your sphincter

That's just the way it is
You keep to your jizz
We got the money to get everything bought
that's why you replaced with a fembot.

>a real woman doesn't cost orders of magnitude more than that over the course of their lifetime

>Anons think they're going to get fembot waifus
>Implying they won't be exterminated with the rest of the excess of baseline humanity once the genetically engineered 1%'ers have their robot armies.

You lads are in for a shock.

Once we're not needed to clean their cars, work in their office's cubicles, mine their ore or fight their wars, why do you imagine our societies elites will still want to keep us around at all? All the pollution we produce, the social unrest we cause by being jealous of their wealth and status, the control we insist on claiming over society simply because there are more of us than them?

Especially when removing us will be as simple as executing a program.

fair point

they gotta keep ppl around to buy shit and for breeding stock

So the same as what dirty 3d pig women do anyway?
Though a robowaifu won't be doing it for vanity, attention whoring, and virtue signalling, she would at least have the courtesy to call me a good goy before sending my data to microsoft.

That's the worst part, you know they're gonna pull this shit

Where's the fucking picture of the world of perfect robot waifus ruined by women, because that's where we would be unless there's a severe shift in how beta men act

>sheckleberg jerkin it while watching me fuck his $8000 robogirl he sold to me

>his robowaifu doesn't operate on Linux
>he pays for programs
>he doesn't just write them himself or download freeware

>Elite will use robots to kill all the third world nogs.

One can dream

what mod?

>FEMBOTS ARE THE WAY OF THE FUTURE
Fuch that, no not that way.

If it is about work it's different. But lay off the fuching fuching

Fuck you

yeah fembots cant come soon enough. they are superior in countless ways

I agree.

Why not both?

youtube.com/watch?v=dtSxNZeXlKg

SAUCE MATEY

They can't come quickly enough.
Hope they drop the whole "Trying to imitate human" thing that's going on with the sexdolls nowadays.
I want a fuckbot that looks more like a robot, like in OPs pic.

>Haydee
the boobs on the robot are obnoxiously large
balloon tits completely unsexy

say, whats going on in this thread?

what is that gif from?

Why not both, Pekka? Why not anything you'd wish for?

what a lovely thread you have here.

>Nowadays men just want to have stable homes with a chick they can bang that will never age or rebel against them. They also want to have children without the chance of the woman taking them away and never seeing them again.

This. I was raised with the idea that women were being abused because there were too many guys that would do a pump and dump on them. I didn't want to be that guy. I looked forward to developing a meaningful relationship with a woman.

I've had three girlfriends and all of them eventually cheated on me. It was them who lacked any motivation to develop any meaningful connection while I slaved away at work and planned everything. Not once have I had a girlfriend take the initiative and do something nice for me.

I'm done.

shame if something were to happen to it.

>Cucks breeding themselves out
noice!

>Breeding stock

Why? By the time humanoid robots are advanced enough to replace proles, shit like artificial wombs will be available too.

>Buy shit

You don't need hundreds of millions of humans to keep a market going when you've got robots that render all human labour obsolete. Rich people can buy shit well enough.

Fully automated armed forces will allow for a small elite to directly control resources, hence they won't need a huge population of rapidly reproducing proles demanding shit like human rights and a bigger share of said resources just to man armed forces and factories.

Human societies have never maintained obsolete tools. You don't see hundreds of thousands of horses on the roads anymore now that there are cars. The only horses left are pets.

Same goes for non-wealthy, baseline humans once robots render humanity obsolete. All that will be left besides the elite who control the robots will be a small population of servant caste humans serving niche roles for their increasingly genetically engineered masters.

Get her to break up with you?

Keloid.

>neglect rape

lost