Lets kick somebody and their family out of their home because they don't have all the proper paperwork

> Lets kick somebody and their family out of their home because they don't have all the proper paperwork

You people disgust me

> Lets put somebody and their family in prison because they don't respect the law and commit crime
You people disgust me

>Lets kick somebody and their family out of their home

No, you see, we're sending them back to their home.

You really think that it's just about beaurocracy? A piece of paper is not just a piece of paper if that's what you believe.

>let's lock our doors to protect our possessions from thieves

You people disgust me

It's our fault in the first that their home country sucks so much that they have to flee it. The least we could do is let a small percentage of them live here.

>let's shoot someone just because he's killing people on the street

You people disgust me.

>Lets kick somebody and their family out of their home
No, they got lost and helped find their way back home. Like a beached dolphin.

How the fuck is it our fault?

>their home

>let's legalize beatiality so we can fuck dogs

You people disgust me

>let's just ignore the fact that he commited a crime and let him stay.

if you support this you basically support globalisation and might as well open borders.

can I move to your house then?

OP if you came home to find me shitting on your toilet would you let me stay? No human is illegal

No

>1 post by this ID
And yet, there are still unsaged replies.

I'm not going to bother having a discussion with someone who doesn't know what they're talking about. America's direct intervention is the main reason why South America and the Middle East are such hell holes.

>their home

>No Human is illegal
>China has 1 baby laws
>Rape = Baby created through illegal action.

HMMMMMMMM

They would do the same to us if the roles were reversed.
Or we could do what they do in other countries and cut their heads off.
Liberals make me sick.

South America is a hellhole because shitskins live there.

Niggers

yes exactly op let's do it what do we have to lose?

Not their home.

>property

no such thing as property. you don't "own" anything no matter what a piece of paper says.

fucking capitalist faggots.

>appeal to emotion
>oversimplification of citizenship to paperwork
>ends on a spiteful note, essentially calling anyone who disagrees a subhuman, just like those big mean racists
leaf you are fucking retarded and gay and selfish. you're willing to let your nation crumble, everything your fathers and their fathers bled sweat and died for, so that you can prance around with your feel good ideas that will never work in the real world. keep patting yourself on the back, just know that you're a selfish fuck.

you're insane

This is not MY fault. I had nothing to do with any of that. I've got no reason to feel bad.

The West is at fault because we have decided to globalize and embrace progressive, decadent, and free ideas. Contrary to your ignorant belief, we have not forced our way of living onto the people of the Orient; they suffer from strife the same way the absolute monarchies of Napoleon's era suffered liberal strife. When people see their neighbors enjoy such personal luxuries, naturally they'll want it too in their own homes.

Because the west is simply superior, the fundamentalists of these third world shit holes are up-at-arms against those that agitate for libertarian, democratic goals. It is natural, and it has happened before.

I would kill someone being in my home without my permission. The illegals are not welcome in our home.

Lets take money from families that have settled for multiple generations and give it to shit stains so they can "settle" and reproduce like rabbits.

It's not their home though.

It's not their home

>letting a whole family of belligerent foreigners steal money from you and breed more generations that will hate you and steal money from your kids, until an inevitable civil war happens

Eh Maple Syrup, Eh!?!?

Yeah m8 yeah my leaf that's it outcuck me OUTKEK ME

your god is dead kike

Slide thread

I don't have any sympathy for people who break our countries laws but still feel entitled to be allowed to stay in our country. All illegal immigrants from any country (because for some reason we do give some groups of illegals a free pass) should immediately be deported to their country of origin and if the individual is an adult they should be permanently denied citizenship. There is a legal process for entering this country and one for becoming a citizen of this country, yes it is a flawed process that requires a lot of fixing, but it does exist.

You mean because we give them enough support to not completely dissolve?

why is it a crime to walk onto someones property and take their stuff because yours is shit,
but people say it is fine to walk into a different country and take their stuff because yours is shit?

CTR IS HERE TODAY BECAUSE WIKILEAKS JUST DROPPED TWO FUCKING ATOM BOMBS:

First, DOCUMENTED PROOF THAT HILLARY WAS ILLEGALLY TAKING BRIBES

LITERALLY USES THE WORDS "PAY TO PLAY"

SLIDE THIS THREAD

> Lets kick somebody and their family out of my home because they broke the law.

what the fuck are you doing here
go home, shitskin