What does George Soros, CNN, MSNBC, gain from funding and protecting BLM?

What does George Soros, CNN, MSNBC, gain from funding and protecting BLM?

I cant see how funding and protecting BLM can be a positive thing.

Can someone Redpill me on their grand strategy?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!NlkAHDDC!3n9vf9QM1A90WnOUP7-bX8szfFJjuiGnohQ6XXQg6gA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eruv
forward.com/news/national/347427/jewish-groups-struggle-to-both-criticize-and-honor-black-lives-matter/
bostonglobe.com/opinion/columns/2016/08/12/black-lives-matter-must-rescind-anti-israel-declaration/EHDYV3gNLwrTTwfp0JA8QN/story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=H19gCcV-avI
youtube.com/watch?v=PnkAz2bo8u8
youtube.com/watch?v=ErHnKGJ8o3s
youtube.com/watch?v=Nie-_c94uxo
ts.fi/uutiset/kotimaa/735441/Turun juutalaiset Antisemitismi ei meilla islamilaista vaan aarivasemmistolaista
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_State_of_Palestine
ohchr.org/EN/HRBodies/HRC/CoIGazaConflict/Pages/ReportCoIGaza.aspx#report
yahoo.com/news/merkel-urge-chiefs-big-companies-hire-refugees-bild-112307756--business.html
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.681580
huffingtonpost.com/entry/israel-benjamin-netanyahu-reject-palestinian-state_us_562e5f1be4b0c66bae58b878
cnn.com/2015/03/16/middleeast/israel-netanyahu-palestinian-state/
timesofisrael.com/why-netanyahu-wont-approve-a-palestinian-state/
nytimes.com/interactive/2015/03/20/world/middleeast/netanyahu-two-state-solution.html?_r=0
sputniknews.com/middleeast/20160615/1041340333/netanyahu-israel-palestine-peace-settlements.html
evolution-institute.org/blog/elite-overproduction-brings-disorder/
vimeo.com/178470625
yle.fi/uutiset/anarchists_harass_yle_staff_at_helsinki_demo/9093598
discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=532
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anyone?

I'm waiting too

Soros loves chaos, think for once, he's a master manipulator and his end game is profit, he wants to push his agenda through, so spreading chaos and keeping his true plans out of the news and the people on their toes is a way to do this.

Soros wants an open society. He meddles with other countries, and funds various organizations which help push his agenda.

You can read more in the OSF board meeting documents about their US programs and the reasoning behind funding them (2012-2016):
mega.nz/#!NlkAHDDC!3n9vf9QM1A90WnOUP7-bX8szfFJjuiGnohQ6XXQg6gA

Nobody knows why George Soros funds them?

Destruction of Whites, Niggers are easier to control and fool, funding BLM gives them 'progressive' brownie points, etc

Forgot to add, he's way more successful in 3rd world countries that are recently war torn or had some population dividing conflict. He's rarely successful in countries that are not shitholes.

Goes in, picks a side that's usually an underdog, gives a long winded bullshit speech about oh the humanity, people oppressed.

Goes to 3rd world war torn or some type of conflict country. Opens information and educational centers in these said countries. His graduates from these educational centers, he then hires locally in his info centers to report what's happening and also pump out propaganda for his profit and his friends, who are always investing in infrastructure and what not in these countries or surrounding.

Controls the news more and more, as more locals graduate from his education centers and go work in his propaganda info centers, always playing the humanitarian card and how he's trying to help one side in this conflict or both sides.

In the end he does this to control news and information in these countries, he see's an opportunity when there is conflict in the 3rd world. The population though has to be divided and dumb, he's been chased out of countries where the people may be poor and 3rd world but are aware of his tricks. The Balkan countries don't really play ball with him, he's not that effective there, others poor broke countries with some sort of conflict he plays like a fiddle.

Thanks.

How can he make money off of a wrecked economy? If nobody has any money then who will buy what he sells?

But if all the white people are dead hows he gonna make money?

a basic explanation is that Soros is funding them to make sure that racial tension stays high. this would cause more chaos (look at Milwaukee) and would make sure we're dying inside out. the news networks might be told to keep backing BLM idk i'm sure he has some say with CNN

Easy, telephone companies, look at Albania, he went in there, stuck his fangs a bit, didn't make much progress as Albania was onto his tricks, they ran to Greece, Greece basically told Albania fuck this guy, we'll help you, you don't need him, he'll just create conflict internally in Albania and on both our borders, which Soros tried to do. He didn't have much luck at all in Albania with his usual tricks. Soros did have some success in Kosovo and the scumbag Mad Albright invested in their telephone communications industry.

>Albright’s company, Albright Capital Management, aggressively bid for Kosovo’s telecommunications company PTK — its most prosperous asset. While this purchase would have been worth upwards of $600 million for Albright, it was also discovered that her sister company, Albright Stonebridge Group, held shares in PTK’s only competition.

>Critics busted Albright of trying to create a monopoly in Kosovo which would have destroyed all market competition in the fledgling nation. She was forced to quietly pull out of the sale, but she’s still managed to profit quite nicely from the shady business move. Her net worth is estimated to be upwards of $10 million.

ksof.org Kosovo Foundation for Open Society

it isn't about chaos per se, it's just about keeping people divided. most people are really sick of all the political elitist bullshit but as long as everyone hates everyone else, nothing will ever change.

so of course they will promote a group that, by definition, divides people.

he gets off on various groups of normies tormenting one another that's really all he cares about

generally speaking, the more chaos (the more your brain is ocuppied with division) the less likely people will spend questioning other things (like obscure buissness deals, new laws in favour of corporations, etc)

That was the entire logic behind the Great War. Didn't end well for the powers-at-be (Four Emperors were slaughtered at the end of it.)

yes, the jew thrives when people are busy fighting instead of wondering why they're fighting

By that same standard, the Conquistadors were far better at divide-and-rule then our current players. There are too many fundamental errors about how things are gone about, which give me a vote of no-confidence. But it's impossible to see the errors unless you understand time across centuries rather than years.

race war distracts us from rising against the goverment and corruption

The Jew ships niggers into valuable areas of real estate then watches the property values tank. The Jew then buys up destroyed cities then profits heavily when they are re-gentrified.

The Jew profits on the readership of their Jewish media stations. War is interesting and keeps the goy reading and engaged, making their adshekels worth more.

The Jew profits selling arms to both sides of the war.

The Jew's endgame is to reduce the entire world into two groups; the pure of Israel, and the goy cattle. Once they control everything they can fulfill an ancient prophecy written in the Talmud to start the return of the messiah. Every Jew must return to the holy land before the messiah can return... but with the lost tribes so spread out this can never be realistically done. Instead, the Jew aims to control the entire world, and destroy that which it cannot destroy.

The Jew is so Jewy they have literally found ways to out-Jew their own god.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eruv

The Jews love BLM and Feminists, because they are purely destructive forces. They do not create anything.

Each of these voices make token gestures against Israel to throw the common man off the scent, but their real targets are western governments, western power, White Men.

Always White Men. They make gestures and plead to the contrary, but their actions speak otherwise.

The Jew is manipulative, yet as deranged as any other - that is why He is fought tooth and nail as the mad Kabbalah Cultist that he is.

Shit like this makes me understand why GOD was always pissed off at the jews in the old testament.

He's basically using them for his own personal gain. Don't you think it's weird that there was a major chimp out on the same day the Soros leaks happened?

its supposed to rip apart white/black relationships

The strategy is DIVIDE AND CONQUER

They want complete authority over everyone.

Except Israel is having problem with BLM too
forward.com/news/national/347427/jewish-groups-struggle-to-both-criticize-and-honor-black-lives-matter/

My guess is Soros is fucking senile just like Jean-Claude Juncker

They are going to riot during the debates, and either completely take coverage away from them, or postpone them.

What leak is this?

I can see this happening.

If the strategy is to divide and conquer to rule, then its being done with such error, that the opposite is far more likely to happen (united then overthrown.)

I have yet to see the standard meta-strategy play out in the West. In truth, our situation is more like the Roman Emperors after the Crisis of the Third Century.

>Invite a bunch of foreigners in.
>They rebel.
>Shit fall apart.

Again. There is very little high-level strategy with our current wealthy elite because they weren't trained in the Classical Humanities, but instead Business and Political Correctness, which doesn't teach you how to rule.

bostonglobe.com/opinion/columns/2016/08/12/black-lives-matter-must-rescind-anti-israel-declaration/EHDYV3gNLwrTTwfp0JA8QN/story.html

Please try to understand that Antifa, BLM, etc radical leftsts... Are all anti-Israel groups. They're very pro-Palestine. In Sweden, Antifa riots together with Muslims against Jews. Jews don't want niggers and Muslims rioting like animals.

youtube.com/watch?v=H19gCcV-avI
BLM in Sweden

I bet money I don't have it's going to happen.
That's how certain I am of it.

>Are all anti-Israel groups

Well thats 1 good thing BLM has going for them. Wonder how we can convince them that your average white guy isnt causing you problems, but its the jews?

If you rally against the 1% that is one degree of seperation of that. Bernouts marching with BLM should scare Soros shitless.

No it's not. Pro-Palestine anarchists are complete cancer. Only a Muslim or radical leftist would hate the state of Israel. Hitler lost the war, deal with it. When will you take real redpill.

It's a ruse, friend. All those groups make token 'attacks against Israel', but they are easily debunked and come to nothing.
They are designed to throw you off, to make you think that the Jews are being 'attacked' as well.

They never demonstrate against Jews.
They never make demands of Jews.

They never demonstrate against Muslims.
They never make demands of Muslims.

Always the White Man, friend.
Always the White Man...

It's mostly radical leftists here attacking synagogues. Nazis don't have balls to do that.

And they don't hate "whites". They hate Zionists, elites, police, military, rich people, "fascists", anyone who doesn't accept their insane leftist views.

Swedish anarchists harrassing conservative/liberal gays
youtube.com/watch?v=PnkAz2bo8u8

Pro-Palestine Finn harrassing Israeli visitor in gay Pride:
youtube.com/watch?v=ErHnKGJ8o3s

Anti-Israel demonstration in Helsinki:
youtube.com/watch?v=Nie-_c94uxo

Jewish community of Turku: "Antisemitism here isn't Islamic, it's radical leftist"
ts.fi/uutiset/kotimaa/735441/Turun juutalaiset Antisemitismi ei meilla islamilaista vaan aarivasemmistolaista

Fuck me, I genuinely thought it was the Jews.

Thanks for the education, user. It's appreciated.

Hi jidf! How's the weather in tel'aviv

To keep Americans fighting with each other and distracted from the people who are really fucking us, power brokers and our elected officials doing shit like sliding TPP through while everyone's distracted.

Also its kinda hard to hate Israel based on how they behave.

I meant hard not to hate Israel.

How they behave? Protect their state and people?

so genocide is ok if Israelites do it?

I really can't tell with Sup Forums sometimes

Israel is not doing genocide.

>short sell economy
>economy crashes
>make a zillion dollars
it's how Soros has made all his money

Soros is after power, not money. He has more money than he can ever spend. He's simply investing in unrest because it makes it easier to push his bought and paid for people into more positions while the media is out covering unrest and violence. Like a magician, they distract you with one hand while making the real move with the other.

The fact is that the elites have been getting richer and more powerful in the last decades so whatever strategy they're using it's paying off.

But I agree it's probably not some master plan by scheming geniuses. Just regular self-interest and inability to see things from the perspective of those not sharing their social position

Right now it's called "liberalism" but ultimately it's just support for whatever makes the more powerful. Just a few weeks I read a bunch of MSM articles about the need for a "new" a "nationalism" so don't be surprised if that's the globalists banner in a few years. They took over the anti-globalism movement from the left and replaced anti-WTO protests with pride parades so they want to do the same all the populist movements rising now.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_State_of_Palestine

TLDR; far more complicated than that image shows

The mike report is some blog that I'd hardly give credit to.

ohchr.org/EN/HRBodies/HRC/CoIGazaConflict/Pages/ReportCoIGaza.aspx#report

>Can someone Redpill me on their grand strategy?

It give Soros a toy that can cause civil unrest on demand. I think it was created to replace OWS, which itself was created to replace ACORN.

Having a button that the left can hit to spark off civil unrest can be used to mold public opinion.

I think BLM was created with the 2016 Presidential election in mind. Idea being that the U.S. will burn if a Republican is elected. MSM will happily propagandize such to benefit the left.

I think there is also another dimension - getting out the Black vote. Hillary isn't going to have the same kind of pull that Obama did, afa getting that vote to turn out. BLM can be used to try and make up for that, by giving Black voters a negative incentive to get out and vote for Hillary in numbers like they gave Obama.

If you've been reading some of the threads about the Soros leak, you've seen that Hillary is, to some extent, a puppet of Soros. He funds her to the tune of tens of millions of dollars, and there were emails where his lackeys were directing Hillary to take certain courses of action as SOS. I'd expect Soros wants that same control over POTUS.

tl:dr: BLM was created as a tool to help get Hillary, a Soros puppet, into office.

Look at his tweets.
He wants to re write the constitution.

or hes just a rich guy looking to make money.

>ocams razor dude

Palestinians were offered two-state option. Yasser Arafat refused it because 1. he wanted Jerusalem, 2. Muslims simply think Israel has no right to exist at all. Arafat stole Palestinians' money by invoking this never-ending war. It keeps going because Palestine leaders get arm deals from other states and they can keep their position as long as the conflict exists.

The elites got rich from free trade, during their "Neoliberal" phase. If they had kept with Neoliberalism, desu, they would've reigned supreme and I would learn to make peace with it.

The problem however is that, through mindless thinking, adopted a new strategy called "Globalism" which is the combination of free movement of goods AND free movement of people. Unfortunately for the powers are be, the free movement of people is NOTHING like the free movement of trade, and will cause people to LOSE money from the massive 'underclass rebellions.'

Eventually, there will be a faction of former globalists who will see the writing on the wall, and will start to turn on the other 'remaining' globalist half. This will be reflected in two various ways.

>In the US, the college educated will lose control of the Democratic Party to BLM-types and student debtors. This will then cause unlikely supporters of nationalists.
>In (Western) Europe, the governments will go fiscally broke trying to sustain Islamists who refuse to labor. Combined with the breakdown of law and order, and many prominent powerful people will turn against Globalism.

>"Just a few weeks I read a bunch of MSM articles about the need for a "new" a "nationalism" so don't be surprised if that's the globalists banner in a few years."

What's actually happening is that there is growing discontent because the gravy train is about to end, and people are going to wonder what-the-fuck happened. In the middle 21st century, it'll be standard textbook that the free movement of goods is good, and the free movement of people is bad. But we are living through this history within our eyes.

Let me put it this way. If Merkel could get Islamists to labor, then this NWO would last.

yahoo.com/news/merkel-urge-chiefs-big-companies-hire-refugees-bild-112307756--business.html

Divide and conquer.

You will be cuckolded out of existence.

haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.681580

huffingtonpost.com/entry/israel-benjamin-netanyahu-reject-palestinian-state_us_562e5f1be4b0c66bae58b878

cnn.com/2015/03/16/middleeast/israel-netanyahu-palestinian-state/

timesofisrael.com/why-netanyahu-wont-approve-a-palestinian-state/

nytimes.com/interactive/2015/03/20/world/middleeast/netanyahu-two-state-solution.html?_r=0

sputniknews.com/middleeast/20160615/1041340333/netanyahu-israel-palestine-peace-settlements.html

Wouldnt surprise me in the least.

>Muslims simply think Israel has no right to exist at all

So would you be fine if some outside govt came to Finland and said Finland now belongs to the Eritreans, and then began moving native fins into concentrated ghettos?

If Finland was still under Russian rule, I guess I would have no choice. Finland became independent though.

>. Finland became independent though.

So you would be perfectly fine with an Independent Finland being told by Sweden that their country now belongs to Eritreans?

And that native fins must move to designated ghettos?

He wants to destroy countries so when they start recovering he can profit from them.

He flooded the market with currencies before to devaluate them so he could purchase them cheapier and sell them when they have their values increased.

He'll probaly bribe his way into Syria so his companies can reconstruct the country he helped to destroy if the """""moderate""""" rebels win.

For fuck's sake, not even Israel is safe from him. He tried to finance and stimulate left-wing cultural and political movements but it actualyl backfired and resulted in the most right-wing country existent at the moment.

>What's actually happening is that there is growing discontent because the gravy train is about to end, and people are going to wonder what-the-fuck happened. In the middle 21st century, it'll be standard textbook that the free movement of goods is good, and the free movement of people is bad
But the question is how exactly they will co-opt this discontent and still see their power grow and if that's even possible.

Do you know Peter Turchin's work by the way? His theories about what goes on within the elites right now (elite overproduction) is pretty interesting and somewhat related to this
evolution-institute.org/blog/elite-overproduction-brings-disorder/

No because it's now our country. No one is governing us and has no right to say we don't have the right to exist as state and people. Imagine if Estonians, Russiand and Swedes hated us and constantly talked how they want to remove us? That's how it feels for people of Israel. And Jews have lived in "Palestine"(which never existed) before state of Israel.

>But the question is how exactly they will co-opt this discontent and still see their power grow and if that's even possible.

In the US, voter rigging was necessary to ensure the Globalist candidate got elected to the Democratic nomination. Some people can take solace that fraud and deception can keep the Elite vote in charge of the Democrats. But I'd never bet on that. And without fraud, what else can protect us from Bolivarian Socialism?

You are on the right track with Peter Turchin. Think of it like a livestock metaphor.

If I am a shepherd, and I let all my sheep starve to death, then I am no longer a shepherd, but one of the livestock instead. Therefore, it's my prerogative that I have a large and healthy livestock, so that I can lord over them and get rich. However, if my working class collapses and becomes useless to rule over, then elites become tempted into left-wing ideologies that repopulate and restrengthen the working class.

Occasionally, there are right-wingers who believe that the livestock (us) are endless in supply. The problem emerges, however, when the right-wingers chew through all the livestock and are left with nothing. This happens several times in history, and none of it has been good.

I mean, complaining about the state of Israel is same as complaining about Australians living in Australia, and naming it Australia. But abos aren't as salty as Arabs. That land was no man's land.

Also there are Arabs in Israel who love to live there, and they don't give a fuck about Palestine.

There is no strategy. BLM are good people fighting a worthy cause and Soros is a good person that believes in empowerment and wants to use his wealth for the better good. CNN and MSNBC just report on them accurately, which is going to seem biased to a bunch of neckbeard losers on Sup Forums.

/redpill

Soros is like the joker, he just wants to watch the world burn.

I knew you were JIDF.

I gotta spread the word that Finland is the new proxy for them.

t. Toronto

Don't know, but he used to fund femen too

BLM is a failed psyop
He and the liberals thought this was going to be used as a political tool against the GOP nominee
It would've worked 100% if TRUMP didn't come along
Trump changed the narrative because he's not a cowering pussy
Support the police, law & order, racism doesn't work on me...
Soros and the Left are now stuck with a bunch of dumb niggers who are destroying their own political psyop
The Left now owns cop killing, city burning, looting, and violence
They can't turn off the brainwashed chimps
Def Con 5 Chimp Out

I support IDF. Because I've seen how anarchists act. They constantly make our police's work harder and then cry when they get gassed, our "nazi police" doesn't even shoot them. That's how Palestinians act. Constant victim complex.

vimeo.com/178470625
yle.fi/uutiset/anarchists_harass_yle_staff_at_helsinki_demo/9093598

I'm redpilling my cousin hard and yesterday I revelead half of my power level to him and at first he said something like "damn but but man that's a bit extreme" then I told him about Soros, the BLM movement, how this wave of feminism is an agenda, show him facts, statistics, etc and now he's messaging me on kikebook about all this shit, writing long paragraphs and stuff. I thank Sup Forums for most of the information I use and is thanks to this site that more people are finally waking up.

>BLM is a failed psyop

I love it!

Then answer my question.

>So you would be perfectly fine with an Independent Finland being told by Sweden that their country now belongs to Eritreans?

And that native fins must move to designated ghettos?

>So you would be perfectly fine with an Independent Finland being told by Sweden that their country now belongs to Eritreans?
No. But what does that have to do with anything? There has never been independent Palestine. There has been independent Finland since 1917, and even after that we had to give some to Russians after lost war. Still won peace.

Let me ask you:
>So you would be perfectly fine with an Independent United States being told by UN that their country now belongs to indigenous Americans?

>Wonder how we can convince them
Who's "we"?
You're obviously a slide shill

>"Anyone who is going to establish a Palestinian state, anyone who is going to evacuate territories today, is simply giving a base for attacks to the radical Islam against Israel," he said. "This is the true reality that was created here in the last few years."
Netanyahu is absolutely right. Muslims are real danger.
discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=532

>There has never been independent Palestine.

By that logic the sailors and explorers of the past were lying when they talked about their travels through palestine.

So your not fine with another country telling you Finland doesnt belong to the Fins, but your perfectly fine with the british showing and saying this land now belongs to the Jews and everyone who's currently living here must leave regardless of how long they've been living there.

The cognitive dissonance is real. Hows the weather in Tel'aviv?

>but your perfectly fine with the british showing and saying this land now belongs to the Jews and everyone who's currently living here must leave regardless of how long they've been living there.
As fine as Brits putting their prisoners in Australia.

You're a fucking idiot

And you wonder why people dont like Israel.
Dont worry JIDF, once america gets dethroned as the sole super power, expect vengeance from the Arabs in a way you wont be able to stop, because the US wont be there to bail you out like we did in the 50's and 60's.

It will be a good thing for the world when Israel is pushed into the sea.

Hey Ahmed, why are you dune coon's so scared of dogs?

>shows fact, evidence, quantifiable data
>OY VEY YOU ARE AN IDIOT STOP SPREADING LIES DONT YOU KNOW GOYIM IS BETTER OFF FIGHTING FOR THEIR RIGHTS AS A BLM ACTIVIST? YOU ARE SUCH AN IDIOT!

This is actually how you sound, 5/10 bait mate.

But people do like Israel, outside Muslim countries who also hate your country and everything you stand for. And the rad-left, who are minority.

What are you 12 years old?

What the fuck is "redpilling"

Soros has historically always made money by betting against nations during chaos. So it makes sense he wants to instigate it.

There is also the philosophical side of it, in that Soros hates white Western nations. He's admitted it. So when he funds groups to destabilize states, it's not just to make money, but because he hates the idea of whites having nations to themselves. Soros never instigates these false-flags and revolts and mass-migration schemes in non-white nations.

Not a dune coon, just somebody who saw through the Israeli lies when I working at the embassy in Jordan.

You'd be amazed at how much israel distorts the truth.

Dont believe me? Get into politics, or work for an Embassy in the middle east.

Certainly I'm not, don't you know this chan is 18+? Maybe you know now, if that's the case then you're welcome user. Who is the real idiot here?

Where are the proofs?

newfags gonna newfag

Power and control
Keeping the eyes of the people off of him and the strings he's attached to everything by pitting them against each other instead.
>hilldog dindu nuffin
>look a pack of rabid nigs
>its all trumps fault
>see zootopia

France and Ireland would hate israel, as they are constantly bombing their troops in lebanon.

And thats just 2 countries who Israel have attacked but arent allowed to defend themselves because the US says no.

Just look up how the Israelis are constantly bombing the U.N peace keeping force in Lebanon.

>The goal (of Soros, since I assume that is what you are asking) is to create a global government where all people intermingle and breed and become on people ruled by a racially pure Jewish race. They sincerely believe under their rule all human conflict will cease because there will be no more cause for division. This desire is born out of a fear of the horrors of WWII. The Holocaust is a lie, but the death toll was still massive nonetheless. And many people were brutalized by it.

there was a lot of info on soros in the fbi user threads. you should check through them. he said there was a better explanation in Todd Huizinga's book The New Totalitarian Temptation

His current waifu/girlfriend is asian and probably 50 years younger than him.

His last wife hates him.

This nigga is some fucked up billionaire on the Rothschild payroll.

Is it possible that Soros is just a man, no worse than any other man, who makes decisions he thinks are right, even though he often ends up being wrong?

That gif always fascinates me for context. He's so rich he just has like, a guy following him around with a big stack of money, in case he has to throw it at people?

It's to throw US into chaos so that he may profit. He has been inveating heavily against US for years. This would be his crowning achievement

>there was a lot of info on soros in the fbi user threads.

What was the name of the thread?

>Can someone Redpill me on their grand strategy?

I don't know about a grand strategy but their is an inherit interest from the elite to keep the poor busy fighting each other, and if you look up the people in BLM that Soros (supposedly) supported they are the more extreme elements of BLM.

The media gain from the chaos because it generates ratings which mean more corporate profits from advertising overall.

The political gain is several fold, pushing a liberal agenda that protects minorities who commit these crimes based on a racial equality narrative, encouraging multiculturalism, enouraging inbreeding, and benefiting from a lower class that is more liquid to manipulate in the digitial age.