CTR BTFO

CTR IS HERE TODAY BECAUSE WIKILEAKS JUST DROPPED TWO FUCKING ATOM BOMBS:

First, DOCUMENTED PROOF THAT HILLARY WAS ILLEGALLY TAKING BRIBES

LITERALLY USES THE WORDS "PAY TO PLAY"

>"Can we set up a time for a very brief call to go over our process for handling donations from donors who have given us pay to play letters? Want to make sure we have a robust process in place to make sure that donations that come in from those donors, in any form, get put into the operating account."

THIS IS IT

DO NOT LET CTR SLIDE THIS

HERE'S THE LINK:
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/20280
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7720

IN ADDITION, WE'VE GOT SOME SPICY SOROS LEAKS. ALL HIS TENTACLES, HIS WHOLE NETWORK, LAID BARE:
soros.dcleaks.com/

NORMIE MEDIA EXPOSURE:
foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/14/pence-urges-federal-probe-into-whether-clinton-granted-political-favors-to-foundation-donors.html
thewashingtonstandard.com/shadow-government-wikileaks-exposes-george-soros-controlling-clinton/

jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/dc-leaks-publishes-george-soros-files-showing-millions-contributed-to-anti-israel-causes/2016/08/14
jewishpress.com/blogs/muqata/soros-strategy-raise-the-cost-of-the-occupation/2016/08/14

CLINTON STRETEGIST CALLS FOR ASSASSINATIONS:
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/763380671796678656/video/1
thefreethoughtproject.com/illegally-clinton-assange-assassinate/

RAND PAUL CALLOUTS:
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/08/12/rand_paul_cia_annex_in_benghazi_shipped_arms_from_libya_to_syria.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8uofvscfAx4

HASHTAGS, GET IT TRENDING:
#SorosExposed
#Email20280
YOU LOSE CTR

Other urls found in this thread:

soros.dcleaks.com/
foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/14/pence-urges-federal-probe-into-whether-clinton-granted-political-favors-to-foundation-donors.html
thewashingtonstandard.com/shadow-government-wikileaks-exposes-george-soros-controlling-clinton/
jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/dc-leaks-publishes-george-soros-files-showing-millions-contributed-to-anti-israel-causes/2016/08/14
jewishpress.com/blogs/muqata/soros-strategy-raise-the-cost-of-the-occupation/2016/08/14
realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/08/12/rand_paul_cia_annex_in_benghazi_shipped_arms_from_libya_to_syria.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

Holy shit man it might actually be happeing

Are these threads getting deleted? The fuck is going on?

bump FUCKING JEWS FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

OP is spamming them like a faggot, so the mods delete them.

THIS WILL GET DELETED

SCREENCAP THIS

The mods and janitors of Sup Forums have left the board to help with this slide on here and Sup Forums

come to Sup Forums and your threads will be seen by even more people

start them as film or television rec threads and you should be fine

SLIDING
SLIDING
SLIDING

SAGING
SAGING
SAGING

Who's this semen demon?

These threads are being deleted!

Watch out for CTR Trolls reposting the same shit in every thread.

Oy vey! Shut this shit down!

Bump

>He doesnt know Emma Watson

What DIFFERENCE does it make?

bump

I am very confused and I saw that some others are.
The emails say nothing about George Soros or Hillary Clinton so what are the referring to?
Also how are these donations illegal?

bump

No wait, what's this? Soros betrays Israel. K-Keep me posted goyim.

DUDE JUST FUCKING STOP SPAMMING HOLY FUCK

Yes, we get it, leaks, important, reading them now.

But your threads keep getting deleted because you make a new one every five fucking minutes.

Take a deep breath, go take a walk or some shit, come back, make a new thread with less caps and less copypasta in the OP and let it go to the bump limit before you make another one.

Christ it's like this is your guys's first day on Sup Forums

If that's true, why delete them all? They're getting deleted when they reach the top!

stop fucking spamming, just use this thread

Can mods sticky this shit if they don't want a million threads popping up? This is ridiculous.

They're saying take the donations from people who are paying for jobs and stick them in another account separate from the others - to obfuscate it I guess..

the mod literally just redirected to this one.
you all are just tinfoil hat retards

and i'm from ctr.
so saging

Donations in trade for positions is illegal due to the "Hatchet act", or something simmilar.
And the EMails are leaked from the DNC and Soros personal EMail servers.

FAGGOT MOD JUST ARCHIVED AND DROPPED MY THREAD.

LET THEM AT LEAST HIT THE BUMP LIMIT YOU COCK KNOB.

Reported, enjoy your ban newfag lol

these are old emails, nothing will happen

no sticky for you haha
saging
hahahahaa

Gosh...you drumpf fags really are delusional...

All this false hope from a few "leaks" of harmless emails that prove absolutely nothing, that will somehow put an

innocent woman into jail and bring forth a miraculous victory for some racist idiot who has no idea how to run a

country.

Can you guys just grow up and understand that Trump isn't going to win...like...seriously...

>spam

Thanks for Correcting the Record :^)

I fully expect everyone to ignore this

Then stop making new ones every couple of minutes.

We had two threads with ~200 posts in them and you dumb fucking faggots made fifty more.

Inb4 404

Nigga, nobody cares. Hillary will never be indicted. Here's a free bump

This.
People have to learn to broadcast this information and redpill the public instead of copy&pasting these threads twice, and getting paranoid when mods delete a duplicate thread.

kek old thread got pruned
i wonder who was behind that

Fucking hell , at least change the picture/text , don't be greedy , fight for the cause , don't spam just for the money

If mods were really shit, these threads would be closed and they'd be handing out mass bans a la Gamergate a few years back. Moot is dead, though, so hopefully we'll never have to deal with that shit again.

Mods, please delete this thread as it contains references to Wikileaks which (aside from providing no substantive information) can be used for doxxing.

Bump

Oh shit, thanks.

didn't you post this same shit an hour ago

Fuck off you dumb fucking cunts. These leaks are important but nobody's reading them because you guys keep spamming like a bunch of dumb fucking four year olds.

Make a thread.
Stick to that thread.
Make a new thread once that hits the bump limit.

Jesus.

buump

Guess I need to bump to counter that then?

>Gosh...you drumpf fags really are delusional...
>All this false hope from a few "leaks" of harmless emails that prove absolutely nothing, that will somehow put an
>innocent woman into jail and bring forth a miraculous victory for some racist idiot who has no idea how to run a

hmmmmmm

But then people would see it. You realize Moot left his most far left goons in charge of Sup Forums?

I can't believe Soros has betrayed us! After all we've done for him. Doesn't he remember the 6 gorillion?

So another thread on this topic got banned and this was the final reply. CTR is rampant we must stop them.

Didn't Rod Blagojevich go to prison for exactly this?

Wasn't he nabbed on "pay to play" grounds?

Wasn't Jesse Jackson's son nabbed on "pay to play" grounds?

Isn't this normally not tolerated and a universally prosecutable felony?

notice how this thread is still here

So can
>Facebook
>YouTube
>Twitter
>Any fucking website
OY VEY SHUT IT ALL DOWN!

Bump and keep it going brother.

bump

KEEEP BUMPING

DO NOT USE THIS INFO UNTIL SEPTEMBER FIRST

IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO HILL BEFORE THEN, THEY WILL REPLACE HER WITH BIDEN

BIDEN IS SCANDAL FREE, MIDDLE ROAD WITH DEAD WIFE SYMPATHY. HE CAN BEAT TRUMP.

COLLECT THE INFORMATION AS THE LANCE OF LONGINUS TO SMITE HILLARY COME SEPTEMBER.

THEY ARE USING MEMES AGAINST YOU. THEY ARE SLIDING TO ENTICE YOU.

bump for interest

Bump this is all adding up ctr better prepare

i'm bumping rn

bump

.02 shekels in your account.

ayy lmao

Le crooked Hillary amirite? We need to get meme reality show man elected to ensure the collapse of the United States! Praise Kek!!

wtf is he mexican or indian

Don't put fucking words in my mouth cunt. Not everybody who calls you a retard is a CTR shill. Sometimes they call you a retard because you're acting like a retard.

The leaks are important but nobody's going to pay attention to them if you guys keep spamming the board.

This is basic fucking stuff - you don't force discussions, you don't force memes, you post shit and let it go.

Okay, so how is this illegal again?

yeah, go to a board that nobody visits and post it there. That will work just dandy.

>Fox News
Oh wow, lol, seriously? Are we to take anything you say seriously when you post such garbage news websites.

This thread lives. Why? Sup Forums under attack?

>The leaks are important

No they're the same leaks from a month ago despite OPs claim that these "JUST DROPPED OMG OMG OMG"

>you post things then let them disappear off the radar and public consciousness

It's not. Trumpkins are just grasping for straws at this point.

It's so pathetic LOL

is this your first time shilling

>If mods were really shit, these threads would be closed and they'd be handing out mass bans a la Gamergate

Clearly it didn't work. These are obviously the same bitter virgins, with a new witch to hunt.

They're asking for directions how to comply with regulations, not how to break the law you dumb fuck. Jesus, why are Trump supporters this fucking retarded? Oh wait...they don't wanna talk about the polls or, you know, how he's actually going.

first time I saw the little cnn rat

jokes on you; i'm a CTR shill

Bump

Rigged

No, you post shit and let people discuss it. You don't force it. You don't make a new thread every five minutes with the same OP and the same links and then accuse everyone of shilling when they tell you to stop spamming like a cunt.

Can moderators please start deleting threads that feature links to Wikileaks leaks and banning the users that create them?

Much of the leaks consists of materials that make it easy to doxx someone, such as personal phone numbers, emails and social security numbers.

There is also no worthwhile information contained in those leaks, so in a sense, creating those threads is equivalent to posting spam, since it generates no positive or substantive discussion.

HI CTR!!! How's it feel to sell your soul for peanuts?!??!

WIKILEAKS JUST DROPPED TWO FUCKING ATOM BOMBS:

First, DOCUMENTED PROOF THAT HILLARY WAS ILLEGALLY TAKING BRIBES

LITERALLY USES THE WORDS "PAY TO PLAY"

>"Can we set up a time for a very brief call to go over our process for handling donations from donors who have given us pay to play letters? Want to make sure we have a robust process in place to make sure that donations that come in from those donors, in any form, get put into the operating account."

THIS IS IT

DO NOT LET HILLARY SLIDE THIS

HERE'S THE LINK:

IN ADDITION, WE'VE GOT SOME SPICY SOROS LEAKS. ALL HIS TENTACLES, HIS WHOLE NETWORK, LAID BARE:
soros.dcleaks.com/

NORMIE MEDIA EXPOSURE:

CLINTON STRETEGIST CALLS FOR ASSASSINATIONS:

RAND PAUL CALLOUTS:

HASHTAGS, GET IT TRENDING:
#SorosExposed
#Email20280
YOU LOSE HILLARY

This is a slightly edited version of the post for effectively copypasta purposes. Spread this in hubs of political discussion, preferably with places where average people propagate. I removed references to CTR because it's not very relevant to normies

CTR hook me up with some shekels or I will continue bumping until my fingers bleed

Posting in a (REDACTED) thread.

bumpin

Bump
>$0.02 had been deposited into your account
have pasta in CTR breads
Looked at the leaks but wary to look at Soros leaks with out Tails or another secure OS
Need to load a new live distro on a usb