Why have Eastern Europeans achieved so little compared to Western Europeans?

Why have Eastern Europeans achieved so little compared to Western Europeans?

Other urls found in this thread:

ranker.com/list/list-of-byzantine-inventions/wayne-szalinski
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batak_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marocchinate
sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/04/140413135953.htm
theguardian.com/science/2015/aug/21/study-of-holocaust-survivors-finds-trauma-passed-on-to-childrens-genes
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/10764377/Trauma-can-be-inherited-from-parents.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Bologna
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_French_inventions_and_discoveries
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Even blacks like Italians did a lot.

For balkanese it was bcs we were under dirty ottoman rule.

What the fuck is this map

Western europeans sold their religion for success and are now raped and killed by niggers, serve us right.

there were a lot fewer of them for most of the history
also it isn't ,,so little" at all, although the west has definitely achieved more, you'd probably be surprised by how many things were invented by eastern europeans

The simple answer is that they're inferior people, similar to how Africa can't get its shit together. Peter the Great hated Russia so much he desperately tried to make Russia more westernized and basically copied styles found in France. Eastern Europe is incredibly overrated and people think countries like Poland are so based and yet their can't produce as many great minds as the westerners.

What's wrong with it?

Basically, because Eastern Europeans have always been infighting and the amarter Germans took advantage of it.

>american education

>get fucked over by rome
>get fucked over by huns
>get fucked over by mongols
>get fucked over by russians
>get fucked over by germans
>get fucked over by nazis
>get fucked over by commies
>wonder why the countries are shit

You forgot how you hate each other.

>map of europe
>turkey is in it
rly makes you think...

Shut the fuck up you are gettin fucked and killed by niggers everyday.

I dunno OP, but why have the Irish achieved so little compared to the rest of the Western Europeans?

The Russians achieved a lot.

>Slavic intellectuals

The best of the Slavs were Russians and they went to shit after the Bolsheviks took over.

>muh slavery
>muh colonialism
You people are niggers, pure and simple.

The fuck does that have anything to do with what I'd said you fucking gypsy.

At least we're 90%+ white. Unlike 60% estados unidos.

Islamig Gommunism

>expecting niggers and leftists to be educated

These are people that either dropped out of highschool or have fucking arts degrees.

Pretty much because pic related was true throughout the history

Historically speaking, Poland was considered a western country.

I mean, instead of being slav, what else poles have to be considered easterners?

what did the irish ever achieve?

Fucking dumb potato,
not only does Eastern Europe contribute a tremendous amount to European culture and values, it still holds high true European culture where the west is Americanized. Literature, poetry, music any art form, science, .... A poem could litteraly start a revolution in the East, a opera was reason to change course on public opinion and laws, policies. Easter Europe has more culture in their veins than the west ever did, all we did was ride along the heritage of the Roman and Byzantine empires. Inb4 cliché poor Eastern European photo's ... They upholding our culture was maybe the reason the kikes don't like them.

I don't know maybe because they were oppressed by bullshit ideology for so long

What does "achieved"? Ever wrote with a mechanical pencil (Croatian) or a ballpoint pen(Hungarian) one?

We invented a shitload of things.

What do you mean exactly by "achieved"?

HDI standards or something?

They only achieved "little" in comparison to the big 4. And everyone achieved little compared to them.

Also, they did far more than the Irish.

Less Roman influence

Well this chart doesn't show the real picture since out of Austro-Hungary only Austria would be considered western europe today.

>tfw big guy

If you draw a circle around Switzerland to include Southern Germany, Northern Italy and Eastern France, it would be no

Name one achievement from the Balkans before the Turkish era.
>protip: you can't

Migratory pressures during early Middle Ages and an awful geographical position, right next to Asia, at the crossroads between nigger empires fighting for influence.

Also it seems after the Romans retreated from Dacia, we had no written culture until the 15th century, I think. This coincides with the migratory waves coming from Asia. It seems the territory we call Romania today was in a state of political chaos during and after those migrations.

After the migratory hemorrhage stopped, surprise surprise, we had to fight Ottomans so that Western faggots could sit comfily and sip their tea and write poetry. Later fucking communist Russia couldn't contain their love for our territory, spreading the communist disease around these parts.

>Crimea
>part of the Ukraine
>Kosovo
>existing
get this NATO propaganda shit out of here

>I don't know history of any country except my own

The post

Muslims, Jews and Mongols. Anywhere from ruling and invading to constant war, rape and pilage.

You do realize that Greece is part of the Balkans, right?

You failed at answering my question.
>Squatting intensifies.

>Why have Eastern Europeans achieved so little compared to Western Europeans?
>Ireland thinks itself superior white mustard race "western european"
I think you guys will find FYROM has done more for this world than any native irish born citizen since the first pikey fucked a sheep

Yes, so what ? Apart for clergymen, what good has Greece brought to humanity since, say, the Roman era ?

UK for example has never had to deal with any kind of invasion aside from bunch of nordic cucks early on before the concept of UK and some inheritance disputes with frogs as well as sometimes HRE.

Same with HRE, once or twice bothered with the french and rest of it was infighting.

Italy (and italian states pre-19th century)? Same, bunch of sandniggers, sometimes HRE and a shitton of infighting.

Then compare them to Austria-Hungary/Poland who actually had to take shit from outsiders as well as europeans and infighting

If you really believe what you wrote here
>Why have Eastern Europeans achieved so little compared to Western Europeans?
that means only one thing. You are uneducated. Just because you don't know something that does not mean it is not existing.

Right now you Westerners are starting to get a glimpse of the migratory plague we have been through for centuries.

Can you imagine having hordes of mudshits attacking you for centuries? Basically take Bataclan and multiply it by hundreds per each year.

Reason why Eastern Europe is shit is because unlike other countries like USA or Germany who have unified into one big blob we have separated ourselves into tiny proxy countries thanks to our honest ally merchants.

Also

>Achieved so little

We invented all kinds of shit, hell we even invented a writing system.

Nothing, we're losers and we just haven't come to admitting it yet.

>inb4 famine

>le squat meme
90% of Slavs other than Russians (over 50%) would look at you like you're retarded for mentioning that irl

why don't you show me a french invention from 1398 by the way? I'd like to see how superior western europeans are to us poor eastern heathen

Name one achievement from the France before the Turkish era.

There literally close to none before enlightenment started. Turks were in the Balkans from 1371 onwards...

What are achievement anyways. I consider scientific breakthrough to be achievements but you tell me your standards.

Oh c'mon, living purely off potatoes is pretty good achievement (just like us)

Did your blue cheese brain forget the Byzantine Empire that lived some 600 years after the fall of Rome?

You know the guys that saved ancient knowledge while you guys descended into the dark ages?

mfw ISIS has killed less people in France in two years than one German pilot crashing his Germanwings A320 into a mountain.

>We invented all kinds of shit, hell we even invented a writing system.
To be fair just about everyone except literal sub-saharan africans has developed some kind of writing system.

It has a lot to do with Bulgarians bring everyone down.

Better genes (excluding anglo, all the success of these filtfy mongrels goes from their historic submission to jewish capital) and less historic difficulties.
Still, they didn't achieved 'little' compared to western europe, even with all the hardships like communism, it's just absurd claim.

Centuries? Try ONE MILLENNIA.

Ey senpai, don't be so hard on yourself. The Irish had some notable scientific achievements like Kelvin and a handful of others. Don't forget about your authors like Joyce, Stoker, Swift
and Wilde.

Exactly: clergymen.

Please, tell me you're a Canadian using a proxy. If not could you use one.

They didn't achieve 'little'. Also the fact that getting stuck between Russians and Prussians isn't fun.

Byzantines even introduced spoons and forks to the Frankish Kingdom. They still ate with their hands until 1000 AD. And I'm talking about the royalty here.

>Name one achievement from the France before the Turkish era.
The university.

Because they were busy trying to repel the same Islamic scourge that the west now willingly invites. Irish degenerates with 0 knowledge in kebab removal will be cucked for sure

To be fair, the Nords were 3000 years late in writing shit down.

Remember that thing that for some reason has a french name?

>Counterweight trebuchet: The earliest written record of the counterweight trebuchet, a vastly more powerful design than the simple traction trebuchet,[11] appears in the work of the 12th-century historian Niketas Choniates. Niketas describes a stone projector used by future emperor Andronikos I Komnenos at the siege of Zevgminon in 1165. This was equipped with a windlass, an apparatus required neither for the traction nor hybrid trebuchet to launch missiles.[12] Chevedden hypothesizes that the new artillery type was introduced at the 1097 Siege of Nicaea when emperor Alexios I Komnenos, an ally of the besieging crusaders, was reported to have invented new pieces of heavy artillery which deviated from the conventional design and made a deep impression on everyone.

Remember?

ranker.com/list/list-of-byzantine-inventions/wayne-szalinski

>Can you imagine having hordes of mudshits attacking you for centuries? Basically take Bataclan and multiply it by hundreds per each year.
Take en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batak_massacre and en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marocchinate
Make it daily for hundreds of years

Having to fight kebab throughout every generations
Kebabs asking gold,food and the young as tribute,using the young either as soldiers or harems
Being kept in perpetual poverty,war,suffering,filth

This is why mudslimes should not be allowed to walk and breathe upon european land.

Now it is 2016 and we have "white privilege" ,just stop this shit senpai

>funfact
the "trauma" of former generations can be inherited and will be
Atrocities like war,rape,crimes leave a mark that is hereditary
sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/04/140413135953.htm
theguardian.com/science/2015/aug/21/study-of-holocaust-survivors-finds-trauma-passed-on-to-childrens-genes
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/10764377/Trauma-can-be-inherited-from-parents.html

>Implying I'm not a French descendant of White Russian émigrés.
>Being triggered so easily

Ottoman rule and communism, but mainly communism. It turned people into retards.

Why do you think the Bologna school system in the EU is called that?

Maybe because it was the first?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Bologna

>guardian
>telegraph

Russia, Hungary, and Poland are really the only countries worth mentioning.

It's not because you're talking to a retard that you have to make similar retarded statements.

Lots of war and fighting off invaders would be my guess.

Poland could have more. But its not part of germany anymore.

>why don't you show me a french invention from 1398 by the way?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_French_inventions_and_discoveries

if by letting millions of shitskins in your country to rape your women in culture is achieving something then yea...

Amazing.

>>expecting niggers and leftists to be educated
i thought the consensus was that universities are massively disproportionately left wing, to the extent that some rightist people think they are political indoctrination centres. how can this be true if left wing people are uneducated?

>responding to a bullshit post means being triggered

hope you're not a representative of France in general since you're giving the country a bad name

It always goes like this:
Westerner:
>says dumb shit
Easterner
>activate ultra turbobutthurt

I didn't say the French didn't invent anything

you're just ignorant and arrogant at the same time

No, I'm neither.

Pretty sure this was bigger.

>be taught non-facts and constantly shown skewed/incomplete/situational statistics for your lib arts and polsci degrees without any consistent curriculum of must-haves
>get told you're right constantly
>act like you're educated

Because being former basically soviet areas they are catching up since the 90s?
I once saw a thing that even parts of East Germany still have a bit of development divide.

Russia - top nuclear technology, space technology, fundamental math (lobachevskij, chebytarev), physics (Sakharov, Landau, petrov), chemistry (e.g. Mendeleev), aviation (jets of last generation only rival of us), tanks, missiles, literature (dostoevskij, Tolstoy, bulgakov, Chekhov), music (Shostakovich, stravinskij, bash met), ballet, opera.

For Balkan Slavs - one tesla is worth several western countries combined (e.g. Norway + Ireland + Finland for example)

>i don't agree with these people's political opinion
>i will change the definition of 'educated' so i can consider them to be uneducated

m8 they've got degrees, they've had an education

Are you retarded?

Slavs contributed alot to the world that wouldn't be the same without them

First into space and first to do all major things in space (except land on the moon)

Helicopter? Slavic
Lasers? Slavic
Periodic table of elements? Slavic
Radio, Radio waves and radio towers?
Slavic
X-rays? Slavic

How about Greece, the cradle of civilization? Oh I forgot how fucking poor americans are at geography?

>So little
Not really ,but they had a harsher political divide that didn't benefit centralization of knowledge and scientific advancement.
And that isn't usually a good thing to develop shit.
As well as taking the heat off every minor asia/mongol invasion
You're fucking retarded the gauls had functioning metallurgy and actually pretty good craftmanship before any contact with the romans.Nobody ever ate with their fucking hands you daft mongoloid

>Shit happens in America
>Doesn't matter because Blacks/Jews/Leftards/Latino/Hillbillies/Boomers/Millenials did it, we still da best!

>Shit happens in Eastern Europe
>Lel, Slavs are subhumans!

Like I give a fuck. We always got fucked over from both the west and east side.
Not that it matters anymore, the Eastern countries have a future, places like Sweden/France/Germany/etc. do not. They will be mongrelized in 1-2 generations and collapse so not sure why anybody gives a fuck about these ancient things

Remember I'm not the one arguing the Balkans did squat (pun intended) before the Ottomans. And yes, the Hagia Sophia is some pretty good achievement.

Yet, being French, I still prefer Gothic style.

Good golem

>didn't named tchaikovsky

ziggo

Actually, Sweden is uncucking itself. People are fed up and shit will go down, it's just a matter of time. However if it doesnt I guess we had it coming and I can just settle back in Yugo

Racism obviously

gommunism :---D

Because of the (((Bolshevics)))