Is It Time Yet Sup Forums?

Niggers Are Hunting Whites In Milwaukee.
youtu.be/EmbyAAalIRk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oG537-jwKl4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm actually excited to see the mental gymnastics leftists are going to have to go through to justify this. Some of them might actually die from the effort.

She probably is a 10/10 in Africa, they love that manly look there.

>'she'

Yes, it's time to start slaughtering the fucking niggers.

We need to kill their men, their women, their children and their elderly.

Kill them all.

See You On The Frontlines Lads!

It was "time" 20 years ago. You're 20 years late.

They don't have to "justify" it, they already have ingrained explanations for this kind of behavior, which at best, is thinly veiled dualism. It will be said this is a righteous outpouring of outrage within the black community and that Whites are not only responsible for the state of chaos in their community, but are not allowed to respond to or question it (you're a racist if you do).

That's where the left is heading, "don't question the reasoning or validity of my actions, you aren't qualified (as a White person) to speak on them". Get ready folks, White censorship is here.

>See You Getting Buttfucked In Prison Lads!
ftfy

>implying the police won't be helping us kill the niggers

>Implying that even if the cops tried to take me, that I would go without a fight, and let them take me alive to be handed over and torn apart by a bunch on savage baboons.

Close, but the best thing in life is to crush your enemies. See them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of their women.

Based quote from the mighty Ghengis

>Donald, what is best in life?

The National Guard is actually there to make sure whites don't fight back effectively. They will only kill niggers if they themselves are being attacked and maybe not even then.

Beware the stand down orders user. Those military and NG's have to follow those if they want to keep their jobs and not get thrown in jail.

The meanest thing that whites in Milwaukee can do is take video of the niggers rioting and pass the videos out on the internet.

My thinking exactly, NG serves as a quarantine for whites here.

this
you are black and slow op read the above.

youtube.com/watch?v=oG537-jwKl4

who got the best gat?

I'd say go ahead, but remember. There were two black girls who felt sorry for a white ass bitch getting beat up for no reason. Remorse.

lol why are there so many fucking black trannies in this country? Black people are like 14 percent of the population, yet i feel like blacks are like 1/3 of the trannies that exist.

all black men are homosexual.

seriously