Republicans care about me

>Republicans care about me

Do people here actually believe that?

>Democrats care about me

as a republican i have to agree, i don't care about you, faggot.

It's a different, better kind, of caring.

It's called not caring.

God Bless America

>People care about other people

Why start an entirely different topic? Nice job trying to derail.

muh 2 party system. Pick one retard over another retard.

Hey, that's the party of Lincoln you're talking about, kiddo.

Yes. I'm a people. I care about people.

I would rather have a party that doesn't care or at least leave us to take care of ourselves, then have a democratic party that thinks it should dictate every facet of how our lives are run.

>Sup Forums has loyalty to any party
Do shills here actually believe that?
Have you seen this place during the fucking primaries?

I don't care about you, cuck chief

It was pro Trump from day one. All memes about Jeb, Cruz, Carson and what else it was not.

Republicans espouse ideas I agrree with.

I don't need politicians to care about me. Am I five years old, or worse, a liberal?

Hey I want to setup a bitcoin foundation and like donate money to those guys. Show us our support #88 white power Sup Forums come on guys don't be Jews they represent Trump and Murcia so well! Let's support our Aryan friends #88

why do you want the gov to 'care' about you fucking manchildren

based asia-balls

Republicans don't care about niggers and spics,so by default they actually do care about me.

Foggot.

>posts pictures from the FBI front NSM who's only purpose is to vilify and ridicule the pro-white movement.

the government doesn't care about the peasants

The Democrat Party supports non-Whites, Females, non-Christians and Homosexuals with a program that will eventually cause the genocide of the White race.

The Republican party claims not to support "Identity politics", thus leaving Whites, Heterosexuals, Christians and Men without representation. Their program will not save the White race from genocide.

It was pretty much Trump this time around, there were a few Rand Paul enthusiasts, and a handful of Bernie supporters, but pretty much every candidate other than that just got meme'd on.

>Source: I came back to 4chins after a 6-8 month hiatus around when New Hampshire voted.

(and that's how you know all this sudden Trump hate and Clinton support came from literally nowhere, thanks for Correcting my Record!)

no, but the enemy of my enemy is my friend.