Wtf...I hate halloween now

Wtf...I hate halloween now.

Other urls found in this thread:

africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/black-kings-of-kiev-russia-saint-boris-and-gleb-sons-of-valdimyr-and-matyrs-of-russia/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't get it?
Is Elena a bad Disney character or what?

No it's because the poor little girl felt as though she couldn't be other characters because of her skin colour. Ngl, I teared up a bit as well.

What about the poor little norvegian girl who cannot be Pochaontas?

???
Does a black Elsa makes fucking sense?
Maybe I'm just too eastern european.

Everyone knows the first queens waz black

When I was a kid I dressed up like Pikachu. But my skin isn't yellow.

What about a white skinned, black haired Elsa? Does that make sense?

Let kids pretend to be whoever the fuck they want to be. It's called imagination, kids are prety good at it

Maybe SJWs should stop yelling "CULTURAL APPROPRIATION" at everything and she wouldn't feel that way, hmm?

Elena of Avalor is not Elsa from Frozen. Disney's on a new thing where they don't need to do movies to have new princesses, first Sophia and now Elena.

You must have a lot of experience on this matter Mario, with all these afro-italians.

Thank god I've never seen a nigger, unless I was on a vacation.

You know, most of these are just things the parents made up for their Facebook and/or tumblr friends. At age 4, I didn't have the strongest muscles, yet I still believed I was or could've been spider man, because of my child imagination.

They made the best friend the token white friend.

When I was 6 I dressed as Superman for a party and I'm browner than my own shit.

also
>tía, look
>her skin looks like mine
I'll take 'things that never happened" for 100

She can culturally appropriate that shit. She doesn't even need to ask permission if she's white.

Things that happened

dam rellay made me hink

Who is Elena? I have never heard of that princess.
Norwegians are white, so their feelings do not matter. The feelings of shitskins and dindus matter!

stop culturally appropriating the Irish festival of Samhain you dago shitlord

>implying the only reason she has this thought isn't because her mom is a raving lunatic SJW who drills racial crap into her head 24/7

I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't even say this and the mom just made it up for attention

I was always jealous of the Asian kids because of this, they always had the best Spongebob costumes.

Its a freaking Halloween costume anyone can be anything they want

Elena doesn't dress like that?
What kinda degenerate would let their kid dress like this?!

>tfw I can't be a zombie because my skin isn't rotting
Check ur Halloween privilege, lepers.

This

My sister dressed up as Princess Atta and we aren't even Turkish

A fucking leaf actually being funny?

GG leafcuck.

>DUDE

When will liberals learn that children don't care about the color of someone's skin

>hey you can't be portrayin us how we was in old times, das rayciss

>how come there ain't no movie characters who look like my daughter, huh? Das rayciss

Are you saying everyone in Italy is a child? At a certain point your imagination just means you're delusional

Things that never happened. Also it's racist as fuck to only dress up in costumes of people who match your skin color. It's no different than refusing to shop at minority owned businesses because you're white.

>tfw adversity and existence are one and the same

Holy shit this. How retarded can normies be? If guys can cosplay as 2hus a little niglet can dress up as a white character.

Then again this probably didn't happen because children need a few more years before they can be indoctrinated into identitarian politics.

Funny racists are gonna get mad even tho early kings were black

africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/black-kings-of-kiev-russia-saint-boris-and-gleb-sons-of-valdimyr-and-matyrs-of-russia/

I don't think any child ever felt bad because they weren't the same skin color of a fictional character.

I mean do you even understand what you're revealing here? You are telling me that a parent is so obsessed with race that she gave the idea to her child that she couldn't be a FICTIONAL character because it was another skin color.

This is coming from a Tyrone who dressed up as superman when I was a kid.

I don't want to be white. I want to be black, but I don't want to be a nigger obsessed with color of skin.

I can't wait for incoming nukes.

I see tons of my parents friend's kids dress up as Elsa from Frozen (we're all Asian), and when I was in Hong Kong, I saw plenty of kids dressing up as Elsa and running around singing the songs in Engrish.

I'm not sure where any kid could get the idea that they can only dress up as characters that are the same race as themselves.

Ret it gro
Ret it gro
Sea high Kung fu mandarin

It's august and we are already talking about Halloween

yet if my little girl wanted to be Elena and put some brown face paint on she would be thrown in jail for disgusting racism

I assume the point was that they felt they didn't have a princess to relate to before, because nobody shared their skin colour.

This meme needs to die already. It's not even remotely possible or amusing.

maybe they shoulda tried having princesses in the past

worked pretty well for white people and asian people famalam

minorities seem to be the purest cosplayers.

Jesus Christ, you must be an aussie on vacation in Canada right?

So fucking stupid. When I was a kid, my white friend was Dennis Rodman and nobody cared.

This is extremely hurtful and shows the racial prejudice Canadians face in their everyday life, the fact that you assume because my post was amusing that I'm Australian and not Canadian is extremely problematic.

I can hear your lips smacking from here, leaf.

Did your forefathers get to Canada by fleeing their rightful owners in Virginia?

My parents weren't dead when is was a child and i still cosplayed batman.

Not my problem if little nigs are retarded.

A funny Leaf, who'd have thought?

Fake. Kids don't give a shit about stuff like that.

I used to work at Disneyworld and black girls would be wearing Cinderella dresses, hispanic girls dressed as Elsa. "I'm Cinderella!"

Learned behavior. Her parents taught her to look at race of a character otherwise at that age she wouldn't give a shit.

That or the story is bullshit

>white person: let me tell you what's it like to be a nonwhite kid

no shut up you clueless faggot. representation matters.

>like me
Like YOURS you stupid piece of foreign shit, fuck you people for lowering the standards to such an extent that future generations are going to communicate in grunts.

Oh my, that's gold

Once Trump gets elected, you will no longer need to worry about this.

I grew up in New York City, a town with different races, religions, and peoples. It breeds tolerance.
Donald Trump

>Things children never say, the tweet

sauce

Nigga, just adjust the contrast/tone/brightness on your tv. Lazy bitch.

Oh wait, it's easier to piss and moan on the internet...