What does Sup Forums think of black history

What does Sup Forums think of black history
Ancestors of afro-americans
Etc...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0nCxx199rnw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lmao. Look at that manlet.

Have Black men been getting rekt by sheboons forever?

i dont :^)

lmao niggers were slaves to nordic royalty in ancient egypt fucknuts

youtube.com/watch?v=0nCxx199rnw
1992 LA riots
Over 1500 building and car fires
Go to 5:30
>WE WUZ KANGZ

WE

Tell me, wuz dey or wuz dey not kangs?

its written by white American faggots and dumb ghetto conspiracy theorists

WUZ

Is that her slave?

Egyptians were ruled by the same inbred family for a long time (protip they weren't sub saharan africans)

You mad white boi?

PRESIDENTS

The 25th Egyptian dynasty was Nubian so Sup Forums's obsession with the whole "we wuz kangs" meme is kind of unfounded. There definitely were black kings in Egypt at one point, though they were certainly east Africans and not west Africans.

>so Sup Forums's obsession with the whole "we wuz kangs" meme is kind of unfounded

What's unfounded is every other nigger in America thinking they're directly related to some king or queen.

N QUEENZ unlike you uncivilized cave beasts

why? niggers were slaves..... notice that Facts say your wrong....but you drag up some BS images to support ur BS

They aren't? I thought they were all brothas and sistas.

just niggas and bitches

LOL that pic.

Sides, please.

Well, they probably are, just like most white people are direct descendants of Charlemagne and most asians are direct descendants of Genghis Khan. Whoever you are you're almost with complete certainty the direct descendant of a major king 2000+ years ago. The black people in the US are probably not descendants of Egyptians, pharaos or otherwise though, since they were mostly from west Africa.

You've got it wrong you dumb nigger the real egyptians were vikings who left earth and today live on pluto and raid the solar system.

"Egypt was black" - are black people going to believe everything they hear?
Just look at this picture. It shows pharaoh Tutankhamun in his chariot hunting down his enemies.

This

American black people, wait, I mean niggers, were literally descendants of annexed kingdoms or tribes. Their people failed in West Africa only to be sold into slavery, making american niggers the ultimate losers.

However, ancient egyptians were actually quite diverse, a melting pot in other words. Thanks to mummifaction, egyptologists were able to conclude that ancient Egypt had a majority brown population (Nubian brown, or ethiopian brown, whatever helps your imagination), with smaller demographics of both black and white (greek).

It is apparent that ancient egyptians didn't care what colour you were as long as you assimilated into their culture. (A lesson we should take into consideration.)

what the fuck did i just watch, jesus christ please nuke africa

So if niggers are Egyptian KANGZ N QUONZ that means they basically invented slavery doesn't it?

>with smaller demographics of both black and white (greek)
Before the ptolemaic dynasty (and even during the ptolemaic dynasty outside of nobility) greek heritage was probably extremely rare. Many were descendants of Assyrians or of Berber origin though.
>It is apparent that ancient egyptians didn't care what colour you were as long as you assimilated into their culture.
I disagree with that conclusion. The heterogeneity of ancient egypt wasn't because they accepted anyone who assimilated into the culture. It was because groups of various origins conquered the area over time. Ancient egypt consisted of over 30 dynasties over 3000 years. Obviously an average of a hundred years is a pretty short lifetime for a royal dynasty, there was a whole lot of conquests going on. For comparison, the dynasty of the imperial house of Japan is at least 1500 years old, and possibly up to 2700 years old.

>It is apparent that ancient egyptians didn't care what colour you were as long as you assimilated into their culture.
This applies more to Hellenic culture after the time of Alexander, honestly.