Jesus Christ CTR Shills. Stop trying to change Sup Forumss opinion. Trump is the best option. Hillary is shit

Jesus Christ CTR Shills. Stop trying to change Sup Forumss opinion. Trump is the best option. Hillary is shit.

No one here is going to be swayed by this shilling shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1471195760433.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Indeed. Shills get out. You are not swaying us away from our boi Trump.

The shills are not completely wrong, thought. Drumf is shit. Better just vote for Hillary.

If we're posting on Sup Forums, it's just for fun. The real work gets done on other boards

>Vote for a fucking criminal who is absolute shit at concealing government information

Yeah sure buddy

As a former trump supporter I'm disgusted with Trump's latest comments, it's deplorable and reprehensible the things he's said about the disabled, about POW veterans, and about women.

>better just surrender to your overlords

no thanks, i'm going with Trump on November 8th and there's literally nothing you can do to stop me shill.

t. American on vacation in Sweden

I don't know what's worse: Shilling for money or just pretending to be a shill and not getting paid for it.

It's an existence more pathetic than being a shill for pennies from your overlords.

Please, wannabe shills, at least APPLY to some marketing firm that will pay you, you're so pathetic it hurts to know you exist.

Trump is the most sjw president we have. He literally said that if people didn't vote for him. It hurt his feelings. How am I supposed to vote for a cry baby?

Fuck off we're full

Your girl is filled with Ahmed's seed

what part of "on vacation" don't you understand cuck?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1471195760433.webm

Lol what are you faggots going to do to stop her?

Nothing. Keep typing and click clacking away behind your Logitech keyboards and 28" monitors. You all like to act like this shit bothers you when in fact you want, rather, PSYCHOLOGICALLY NEED someone as powerful as her. Is someone a problem? Just kill them. That's literally what you fags idolize about Hitler and Stalin. Add Clinton to that list and we have ourselves a trifecta.

I'm with her, and I'm ready for what she has to offer. It will be much better than anything Mr. Donald "You're Fired" Trump will ever do. We need a career politician, someone who isn't afraid to lie to the American people to protect them, someone who can sit on the grand stage with the like of evil despots such as Putin and Assad, someone who can inspire millions of Americans as being the first woman President, and so much more.

You fags don't hate her; you secretly want her and subconsciously need her.

>he thinks Hillary has a chance

Autism: the post

Cuckada: the post

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Did Hillary Clinton really say she wants war with Iran

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

Shills are so fucking easy to spot. They use the same pastas and images every day. I can't believe they get paid for this shit.

im going to vote for trump haha

t. american in sweden on vacation

It's the shills you can't spot that you need to worry about.

Open and obnoxious shills deflect attention from covert shills working a subtler game.

They are going after the lurkers - the disengaged voter. The huge block of potential voters who "don't really follow politics," and thus off the polling radar.

"If they show up, if Trump gets a fraction of them, it would totally upend every formula everybody has out there."

'S why CTR is going after Sup Forums, and will keep going after Sup Forums until November 8.