youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

QUICK

MORE BULLSHIT POLLS

t.CTR

Keep bringing up "MUH POLLS" because you know Hillary is a retarded cunt who will destroy this cuntry

oy vey the numbers don't lie goyim

someone needs to try these numbers.

Oy vey the goyim know, shut it down!

I'm retarded, someone has to tell me what these mean.

This is literally a common and legal practice in the American political process. You guys need to stop making mountains out of molehills and go back to watching anime.

Yeah, not shilling, but reading those just seemed like talking about donations, the only iffy thing was the pay to play part, unless someone explains to me why this would be bad I'm just going to write this off as nothing.

>J-JUST IGNORE IT

>Clinton under attack after Mills interviewed people for the Clinton Foundation for her establishing a clear connection between TCF and her position as SOS.
>DNC employees literally saying pay to play when it comes to their donors.
>CTR shill pretends not to notice what's going on.

Fuck right off you soon to be unemployed cunt.

Cmon guys that enough, you know her health isn't that good either...
Stop being mean to her right now.

>pay to play

That's bribery. It is literally illegal.

>not shilling
How stupid do you think the goyim are

Not at all, like I said earlier in the thread I am retarded I don't know what I'm looking at.

CTR will ignore this

So the emails were highlighting the CF giving out jobs to people who donated to the CF?
Like I said earlier, I am retarded. Was just looking for an explanation, the thread wasn't really bumping so I thought it was going to go down soon so was just getting ready for no explanation.

Pay to play bro

Straight up cash for power

Imagine working your entire life to the service of other people. You laboriously dedicated your life to public service and worked your way through the ranks amid brutal years of criticism, lies, and phony allegations by your opponents. All you want to be is President.

Now imagine a fat drunk orange clown wakes up one day and decides he wants the same job...

Like I said, I was just retarded, now I understand, not a shill
Now THIS is a shill

Thank you for correcting the record with your honest and not shill post.

The Hillary For President Campaign sends their regards.

Unfortunately, I don't think any amount of leaks is going to sway the American public. The only way for Trump to win is for Hillary to be disqualified from running. It would seem like there is already enough dirt on her that she shouldn't be able to run but she is still in it somehow.

>shillery did something blatantly illegal, again
>lol better call trump orange
i hope they deducted $.05 from your account because thats some shit tier deflection.

Imagine being a billionaire, the top of your field, with a supermodel wife and an amazing family

Imagine watching political actors run the country you love into the ground for decades, til you're finally so fed up you decide to drain the swamp yourself

Knowing that you will be absolutely shit on for trying -- defamed, lied about, an entire industry devoting itself to destroying your name and reputation because you're threatening their cozy scam that's wrecking the country. All to try to prevent you from taking a 99.99% pay cut to spend 4 of your last few years on Earth trying to save your nation.

And you do it anyway.

I firmly believe that the investigation by the FBI and that NY attorney against the CF will take her down.

Trump is a real hero, but everyone is too triggered because he speaks the truth and they blindly defend Hillary
Let's pray that this happens. I doubt it will because the FBI never does shit against Hillary.

Go-err-guys! Guys the swing state polls!

Every party is going to get donors asking for special favours. I.e., sending "pay to play letters." This doesn't prove that they acted on them. The email sounds like they want to be above board with the money they're getting from them.

georgia will be blue I tell you

blue!

Why is this not spreading? This is big!
What do we do Sup Forums?

No gotta paint it red not paint it blue.

>CTR has to shill for free now

you can't stop it
cnn would never do anything dishonest

This is all part of a vast right wing conspiracy to discredit the work of the Clinton Foundation. You low life trump supporters should be ashamed of yourself for spreading these obvious lies. The "emails" are fakes created by an elite team of russian and trump backed super hackers. Anyone whos not an utter and complete moron can see this.

This user gets it

>Knowing that you will be absolutely shit on for trying -- defamed, lied about, an entire industry devoting itself to destroying your name and reputation because you're threatening their cozy scam that's wrecking the country. All to try to prevent you from taking a 99.99% pay cut to spend 4 of your last few years on Earth trying to save your nation.
>And you do it anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Did Hillary Clinton really say she wants war with Iran

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

This woman has lost her fucking mind.

She's legitimately psychopathic

> We came, we saw, he died!
This clip gives me chills every time, she is inhumanly scary.

bumpin

The question still stands!

put that shit all over sojul midlea!

*claps* Beautiful, so true. I infact saved it to shred shills later

usa getting ready to ruin the world a little bit more

youre the fucking niggers of this planet

What's wrong with destroying Iran?

>fat drunk orange clown
Shill doesn't know Trump doesn't drink alcohol.

MAKE THIS A THREAD YOU REATARD!

bump

She needs to be an insane asylum.

thx for le ebbin bump

More like illary amirite

>Sent from Iphone

Fucking mega kek you'd think they would have learnt their lesson

It really needs to be following a floating dollar sign

>1 post by this ID

it's a wind vein, a traditional symbol of an american farm. Hillary goes wherever the wind blows.

But that's not true, according to her leaked emails she is into pay for play.

I highly doubt that investigation could be wrapped up sufficiently prior to November sadly.

Seems to me they got pay to play requests. Doesn't mean they did anything with them. (Although the language in the email kind of seems like they did.)

I think the next step is, find out who made pay to play requests and if they kept the money or ever met with anyone in the organization.

I thought it was saying she goes to the east because she loves sand niggers