So Sup Forums here is where I'm at:

So Sup Forums here is where I'm at:

>be me
>29
>served 10 years Air Force as a Network Admin while also using the active duty Tuition Assistance to earn my bachelors in IT
>Currently working a pretty chill job in Texas as a project manager
>earn 85K a year and cost of living is really low here.

I have always wanted to settle down and start a family but after 13 years of dating I haven't dated a single woman that seemed like mother material. I really want to be a father and while I have the financial means to do so I have looked into surrogacy and egg donors. I'm at the point where I just want to be a single father and raise one or two boys.

I'm afraid of marriage because after seeing the monster my mother turned into to keep my sister and myself away from our father I just can't risk that happening to me and having some cunt take my children from me.

What does Sup Forums think? Anyone have experience with this?

I'm 26 and also make pretty good money in IT. I have a nice family home I currently live in alone, a few cars, good health insurance, etc

I sympathize entirely, because I also would like to start a family and can't find a single woman worth settling down with. I like to think they're hiding somewhere, but I have no idea where that might be

21 around Dallas
I would if I were in my 30's. Truthfully, you're 10/10, but I'd fuck and run because I'm terrified of settling down too early. Be careful of younger guys.

OP is a man, pic is unrelated.

Oh, fuck. What the fuck am I talking about? Thanks, user.

LONDON

>32
>make 120K
>just got married
desu I could've waited another 3-4 years. You're in a good spot user don't rush and just keep dating.

I'm in Plano. And yeah I'm a dude, should have put

>pic unrelate

I have tried everywhere, libraries, met a nice woman at church, but after 6 months of dating she said she never wanted kids so I slowly broke it of with her.

When I was in the military most women were just "hur dur, muh man in uniform" and I felt like some commodity to be shown off.

Yeah right now my options are:

>get some 18 year old pregnant
>get a surrogate
>die alone

It really sucks that women just don't want kids anymore. And I want kids before I'm 40 because I want to be active with them in sports.

Be a good Christian, find a good baptist church with a pastor that shares your values and has 3+ kids and homemaker wife, find a virgin homemaker at the church, marry. Don't stop going to the church. = happy life.

Find a twink with a boipucci and adopt a child together.

Literally just keep looking. Best thing is to look in the Church community. Women who actively date tend to be bitches & feminists.

I've been Baptist my whole life. The "find a good church-going woman" is just a meme.

I'm not a degenerate.

>Baptist

>good

Kekkeroo

>she said she never wanted kids so I slowly broke it of with her.
and you didn't counter with "be fruitful and multiply"? christians are pretty much commanded by god to have kids

Stop looking at women who have dyed red hair. They are probably insane. Ask them about their childhood, if it was really dysfunctional and they never went to therapy to address that, then they will treat their kids the same way they were treated. If they had good parents then they will be fine with kids.

What denomination would you suggest?

Catholic?
Mormon?

>advocating marrying a woman that needed therapy at all

You've missed the point of the thread.

orthodox

In hindsight I probably should have done that, but if I force someone who doesn't want kids to have them I think it would only cause problems down the road.

Orthodox.

Catholic has become weak and Mormon is just jewish larping.

Non denominational protestant here. You don't need any of that shit.

Yeah, fuck that. I'm trying to find someone who isn't messed up and won't end up drowning my children in a bathtub.

it's like I'm really on

Go shitpost over there then, Ausfag.

If she got good talk therapy, and invested a lot of time into it, then she will be good to go most likely for parenting. The problem is people who never got therapy, they are the ones with unaddressed psychological problems.

People who invest in therapy aren't the ones who snap, it's those who have problems that they don't address with therapy who snap. So your conclusion of wanting a woman who never went to therapy is foolish. The women who got good therapy are the sane ones.