WHITE MALES CAN'T GET TRUMP INTO WHITE HOUSE

DO YOU FAGGOTS REALIZE THAT WHITE MALES ONLY CAN'T WIN YOU THE ELECTION?

DO YOU REALIZE THAT WHITE WOMEN, BLACKS AND HISPANICS HATE TRUMP?
DO YOU EVEN UNDERSTAND DEMOGRAPHICS ARE AGAINST TRUMP?

FUCKING GEORGE BUSH WON 40% OF THE HISPANIC VOTE BACK IN 2004 AND HE BARELY WON THE ELECTION.

HOW THE FUCK IS TRUMP GOING TO WIN WITH THESE NUMBERS?

PIC RELATED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hillary shill detected.

>believing polls to the slightest
LOL. Even if Trump was ahead you should never trust polls around this time.

Its good.

About time whites realise they have lost the west and need to do something very quick or risk losing what ever else they have left.

>BLACKS AND HISPANICS
>Voting
That's a funny joke you made there.
Less than half of our population votes.
It's mostly middle aged white people.

White men need to unite. If we are getting the steering wheel taken from us, let us at least crash the car into a brick wall.

Faggots i understand that CNN, NBC and other retards are shilling for Hill but this is fucking Fox.

Romney got 27% of hispanics. What's your point?
That's pretty damn similar considering there's a 14% unaccounted for.
Not to mention Clinton's problem with whites.

Fox Polling is very independent of any bias the network has. This is understood.

That's happening anyway. What do you think a nation run by American Blacks and Hispanics is going to look like?

>he fell for the left vs right meme
lol
fox is controlled opposition

Trump will get 100% of the white vote. Screenshot this post.

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Did Hillary Clinton really say she wants war with Iran

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

Trump's doing better with Hispanics than any Republican has in quite some time.

When will you shills learn that the object is not to win, but to lose and blame it on media-party collusion in rigging the elction?

Trump is obviously laying the groundwork for a coup/revolution. Have you noticed how he's not focusing on Hillary but instead on the corruption in the media and political parties, all the while implying that a candidate who goes against thee two factions can no longer get elected in this country?

I bet dollars to dung that he's got multiple disgruntled generals on speed dial for his "loss" in Nov.

Nah. I mean scorched earth. Burn everything we have built and let the minorities fight over the ashes.

>White women
>Blacks
>Hispanics

You mean White women, who by demographic are equivalent in size to the other two combined.

>and half of them still vote conservative

OK what about blacks? Can you tell me from your experience, will they vote this year since there is no nigger on the Democratic ticket?

everyone knows women and niggers are stupid.. I blame my forefathers giving them the right to vote..

so what that's closer to 50 50.

C = T + 46

yes. they view the clintons as gods for some reason.