What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/03/wine-terrorists-unleash-thousands-of-litres-of-wine-on-french-st/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Same thing that's gone wrong in basically every foreign country. They let women vote, and women voted to let in a bunch of foreigners.

every western country*

Just moved from America to France. T b h everything is fine here.

July 14th 1789

Open.
Borders.

The storming of the Bastille was a mistake?

They got subdued by the Anglo and the Kraut.

Abandoned God.

we should partition it desu

jews, women, poor decisions, and then globalism to reap all the fruits of this shitshow and make sure we don't get out of it

topkek so so sad

>here
Depends where "here" is.

A...atleast your wines are still good?

California, South America and Australia are becoming serious competition.

Côte d'Azur. I might as well be in Southern California.

Actually the chinese are buying a lot of our vineyards, among other things. Soon you'll be buying French wine that isn't really French wine as it'll produced by some Chinese company.

Spain too.

No.
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/03/wine-terrorists-unleash-thousands-of-litres-of-wine-on-french-st/

Lol no

Maybe in terms of market share but definitely not quality

No, I was talking quality. Especially California and Chile.

Spanish wines are god tier (colonial Brit here)

I personally don't like French (too many tannins)

The French Revolution was a bad thing yes. It was the doorstep of liberalism and the Russian Revolution

When we helped a colony to become independant just to piss off the bongs.

The war's cost left a hole in France's finances and when late 1780's climatic events occured the kingdom was left with nothing to help its population.

Masons saw an opportunity to take control of the country and it escalated into the Republic, a complete failure, then a personal regime called the Empire. Napoleon, who hated the french btw, destroyed our population's growth and our diplomatic power.

Absolutism. It ruined the General States and les philosophes and bourgeois got very mad because they had no access to politics. You had it coming already during the fronds of the 17th century

>the truck passed 50 cm away from me
>everything is fine

kek

Kek

Also, wasn't there reports of a shooting near Antibbe today?

When I lived in LA some crazy guy shot up the junior college 5 minutes from my house.

Shit happens everywhere.