RWDS UNIFORMS

With imminent race war in the US, we need to work out some kind of uniform for our right wind death squads.

Post what you think our RWDS should look like.

Other urls found in this thread:

zib-militaria.de/epages/61431412.sf/de_DE/?ObjectPath=/Shops/61431412/Products/190216/SubProducts/190216-0001
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

LA Korean reporting for duty
Show us what rooftop to defend.

bumpo

holy quads of double heil hitler

this looks pretty /fa/ and /comfy/ to kill nigers

Maybe something like this

so...hoddie, vest and m-14 with as much tacticool gear as you can strap on it?
check.

>up to date special forces gear with NVGs

This wins.

Just remember to wear a 4 of clubs patch, or failing that get an actual 4 of clubs and affix it to your helmet.

Gorkas

Mixed race Britfag reporting in. Can I join in?

i own gorkas, they so fucking comfy

322nd reporting in.

German WW1 stuff?

Natural enemy of black people and Chicano-hater reporting in

We should pick colors to differentiate between races and either full blow death squads or friendlies. Kind of like risk.

>right sector
>uses half red half black flag

Beat me to it.
Needs this patch tho

NVA helmet
CONDOR Chest rig
Wehrmacht Repro breeches (comfy)
High lace boots
Brownshirt repro
Selfmade Swastika armband

Thats what I have

Koreans in charge of roof comms.

Where are you seeing m-14's at? There are none in any picture here. AR'S, AK, and MP5's were shown.

cheap and effective anti-nigger suit

For the Germanic Divisions

Nice honeypot you've got here.

Now we know how you got all those Muslim American autists to parade in front of the media from 2007 to 2015

Emphasis on the exposed balls

Needs a 4 of clubs chest patch

Nice airshit faggot. I do have that DD shirt tho

>mexican intellectual
>using iron armor in modern warfare

hope you all bought some rhodesian camo cause we're gonna slot some fucking floppies.

You have to admit it would be cool.

You could at least wear a resemblance, something that survived the times and symbolizes our spirit like a sword or something.

Isis is wielding scimitars next to M4's.

Right here, silly.

>tfw I have that jacket

I'm not autistic, honest!

>Not wanting to identity each one with their culture with symbols and elements inspired in historical armour and propaganda
Weak

race war is a meme

you hardly think the avg american voter who prefers a neocon wymyn over a based white male is going to mess with the black Übermensch?

the ones who don't vote or haven't decided won't even leave their house to vote let alone fight.

No we don't actually. Uniforms are for cos-playing fags.

You stay incognito and blend into whatever area you live in. You note the location of all cameras and wear masks when necessary.

Blackhawk serpa is a bullshit tier holster.

Its going to slow you down to shit, nig nogs aren't going to give a shit if you look "badass" and bullets will go through your shitty tinfoil basement dweller scrap metal, wear a kevlar vest like a normal non-autist.

checked

There is nothing autistic about being prepared for the happening with your waifu.

>that "we the people" tattoo
Nice
Not even memeing tactical stuff is great but if you don't have NVG's kys. Essential item for anti-dindus

France terrorist expert: "1 more terror event will tip the country over the edge, and the french will fight for their people and pride, they see the impending danger and identify the threat, riots on streets and revolution is inevitable, it will be historic"

.. "mudslime blows up few dozen people"

expert: "any time now, next time the response will be different, trust me".

Nice tekkies, senpai.

Hopefully we get home in time for braii.

this desu

No money, only can afford helmet that stops 9mm and 45 acp.

Costs only 29,99€.

You have to remember that a conflict like this will be on social media as well so we need symbols to scare them and make people sympathize with us.

lets stay old school

This is the correct answer.

delete this, please.

Protip: When the meme becomes reality, don't wear red, especially red (nazi) armbands. When seconds count, nobody is gonna try and properly ID your nazi armband.

You are better off with a color like blue

>Them Cowboy Bewts.

I don't own a gun.. I'm sitting this one out

C-I-fucking-A

Maybe we should only concentrate on gear instead of an uniform, is not like the sweden police is not going to arrest us as soon as we go outside. We should have our gear and learn from the masons and use their tactics (secret symbols, code words, gang tactics, etc)

fug

The race war has been going on for over 30 years now. The media is complicit in covering it up. Mexicians have been genociding blacks, and blacks have been intentionally targeting whites. Daily reminder: the zebra murders are still unsolved.

how can you call yourself an American without owning a gun?

Obvious choice

Thats a $8,000 shearling. Most Sup Forumstards can't afford that.

Yeah your right. We do need some ideas of secrecy. At some point, in certain situations, we will.

You're*
I'm such a jackass

The skull masks are a little cheesy, but it's about sending a message. The skull always says: Our job is to kill and fuck shit up.

Nigger please. True to Caesar.

What about this goy?

Just replace the cold steel dagger with the Böker Schweizer Dolch.

>DD shirt
Go back to /mlp/ where you belong faggot.

>cowboy boots
>those pouches on that fucking belt
this is perfect

Where's the katana? You know, for close ranged combat.

We should either dress like Kurt Russel in Escape From Whatever or we should dress like Kurt Russel in Big Trouble Little China. Your choice white brothers. PS I have some insider info that Big K is looking to lead a squad but he won't take any of you sissyfag nerdos

Bring back an older style.

this

>your
Hehe, I was going to add something in order to start a discussion, but then I saw that typo. Hehehe, Bad luck kiddo.

But in actuality, /comfy/ and functional clothes mixed with a frightening face-piece that is easy to conceal should do the job for now.
And about the secrecy, many Sup Forums memes should do the trick for now too.
As an example, in a direct number to letter cypher:
>KEK = 11-5-11
>RWDS = 18-23-4-19

I like the way you think.

These will scare dindus

>The skull always says no quarter given and none is expected
FTFY

one symbol or prop to to identify each other

Looks absolutely better. Thanks. I'm still searching for a broad leather belt that goes over the coat to hold the dagger, two extra magazines and maybe a handgun.

FUCK ISA, WE HELGAN NOW!

zib-militaria.de/epages/61431412.sf/de_DE/?ObjectPath=/Shops/61431412/Products/190216/SubProducts/190216-0001

This is the belt I am wearing when I am hunting, my Colt Python in my Sickinger holster fits perfectly.

Check their website.

Also the pants youc chose doesnt look slick. You need something better.

Nah, no skull or cheesy shit like that. Always about actions user. The most intimidating people is not the cosmetics, but the actions. Just something to cover your face, and that's it.

HUGO BOSS