Based Sheriff Clarke

Based Sheriff Clarke

Anyone else watching him blow the fuck out of nigger apologists right now ???

Other urls found in this thread:

livenewsbox.com/american/fox-news-channel-fnc.html
youtube.com/watch?v=pXbuP19AWDM
youtube.com/watch?v=6muGwZGN3JU
insider.foxnews.com/tag/david-clarke
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

based cop and based leaf OP

link me leaf.

fml why can't 50% of pol users put the link in.

I don't understand why whites in Wisconsin still vote Democrat. Even after shit like this.

Total breakdown.

Link

Sorry Bros I'm watching him on TV (cnn I know liberal shithole).

I'm tired of this Oncle Tom

here you go niggers

livenewsbox.com/american/fox-news-channel-fnc.html

At least post the link you fucking niggerfaggot

WTF FOX PUT HIM BACK ON
NEW STREAM PLS

>he cant just turn on the tv
wtf?
even i can catch FOX with a delay

you dumb nigger Fox took him off the air

This is the best thing I've seen in a long time. He's laying out the facts on the table, and is willing to address the threat of the uncontrolled "underclass" that no white sheriff would dare to speak about if he valued his job.

I was so glad he came out and literally listed the prior crimes of the victim and the fact that he posed a threat to police and society.

Now the mom won't be able to come out and shriek "DINDU NUFFIN" as she tries to sue the state for millions and stand behind Clinton at some worthless rally just because some son she sired probably just for the welfare check was a worthless degenerate.

THANK YOU FOR BEING AN ACTUAL BASED LEAF WHY ARE THERE NOT LIKE 15 MILWAUKEE THREADS (LIKE THERE NORMALLY IS FOR HAPPENINGS LIKE THIS) AND THE 3 THAT ARE ON HERE ARE GETTING SLID

he gave an awesome play by play of everything that happened through out the night

youtube.com/watch?v=pXbuP19AWDM

He'd look great in a crusader attirement.

I fucking love this guy.

Just look at him.

He's a wandering redpill.

Morpheus incarnate.

Also, link to stream please.

youtube.com/watch?v=6muGwZGN3JU

How can one LEO be so BASED?!

insider.foxnews.com/tag/david-clarke

I'm proud to have him as my fellow countryman.

Do you fear nightfall
I only fear god.

GOD DAMN LOL

> why are there not 15 Milwaukee threads

I hate to sound like a storm fag but I believe the answer to your question is - The Jews aka the media

I've been watching cnn all days. I was baffled when even after niggers literally burnt down Milwaukee, cnn spent most of the day talking about the violent tendencies of the working class white supporters of donald trump. They spent time talking about how journalists feel threatened covering trump rallies while a major American city was still fucking smoldering from nigs nigging over a criminal who got shot after stealing a car and pointing a stolen firearm and police.

I hate to sound like a meme but it really makes you fucking think.

I have a fantasy where I catch a dindu dinduing and I poke his eyes out with my car keys.

Just a fantasy and I wouldn't ever act on it so fbi and opp and csis gtfo

how about not giving guns to unstable people? It blows my mind how ignorant conservatives are

fucking based

The spear chucker who got shot had a stolen gun from what I understand.

Oh Sweden.

Eat shit and suck cock faggot.

That shit was incredible. I hope this becomes a meme.

What, a criminal black stole a gun in a burglary and pointed it at a cop, cop killed the criminal. Background checks and lefty memes would not have stopped this.

Muh dick

This guy is a god

wow i don't watch cnn because it gives me chest pains but they started talking about violent tendencies of trump supporters ????

see now my chest kinds of hurts honestly

The delusional coon thinks he is white so bad. Always shitting on his people and sucking the white man's dick off in interview in hope that the white man will see him as white hahaha, fucking idiot.

You can act like white people, defend white people, only associate with white people, and even marry a white women, but you will always be nothing more than a nigger in their eyes.

>"dont talk over me, sheriff!"
>proceeds to talk over sheriff clarke

Fuckin' asshole.

How about not importing Somalians?

And the dindu stole it, ya crazy man criminals doing criminal things

/niggers

rest in piss, savages.

we should force this meme like people were trying to force the one post by this i.d. bullshit

webm that part

black bruce willis

What if there are no guns to steal?

Get in the gym and use that rage to smash weights instead of giving yourself a heart attack you fat fuck

how about not starting conflicts world wide so that people flee their lands

muh patriots

>posts on Sup Forums
>jerks to anime
>virgin
>white people are the best

Pathetic. You're no better than what you despise.

i build decks for a living you lazy fat impotent neet

Is shit still going on over there?

i could punch that interviewer in the face without any kind of remorse. what a fucking piece of ignorant shit.

t. Faggot weeb

wtf I fear God now.

Hahahahahahaha

For the same reason people get pitt bulls as pets.

They want to claim they are better than all the other pitt bull owners and their special pet would never hurt anyone.

I'm convinced at this point that most of the retard swede posters on here are proxies (along with similar germans).

He cannot stop with that shit.
>Let me make my statement and then I'll let you make yours
>"Hillary defended a rapist against a twelve year old"
>STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP UNFAIR

Perhaps if retarded stopped creating clickbait threads just to get (you)'s, then it wouldn't be necessary to call them out on their bullshit.

Fucking (You)s collector

nice trips m8

>Oncle
>Oncle
>Oncle
>leaf

There are more than 300 million guns in the US. Please come back to reality.

Yes if there was a country where every gun was magically vaporized the second it went over the border then yes, no gun violence.

However man is violent by nature and would use other weapons. I think I'm going to keep my guns

What fantasy land are you living in

Where can I see this?
Someone spoofeed me

The Clinton News Network was on every TV in the airport during the Umpqua Community College shooting. I was in an airport lounge hammering free rum and cokes while I watched those kikes bitch about "the problem with evil white males" for two fucking hours, long after the shooter was identified as a half-nigger mongrel.

WTF I love goatees now

He just said it live. It'll be up on youtube soon.

Kikitykek

Guys I think I just spotted my first shill post!

Am I right?

THEY CALL HIM BOSS
BOSS NIGGER

>Someone poo feed me

Skinny anthony fantanofag

Ironically, this based black man is still a die hard Hillary supporting democrat.

Really shows that there are no options left with blacks. This guy clearly understands the problem in the black community but still think it can be solved with gibs.

Im 100% swedish, here in sweden we have violent people as well. But since they dont have any guns to steal they cant go and shoot people. Might have to import, but that almost never works because border police shuts people the fuck down.

This nigger deserves the oven at full blast.

Anywhere I can see Based Sheriff's Milwaukee comments yet? Just got here and want to watch the whole thing

Fuck, this better be on youtube soon.

you will need guns to take away the "other" guns.
nice brain joke, mate. back to reality now pls.

>Ironically, this based black man is still a die hard Hillary supporting democrat.

Are you a fucking moron? He spoke at the RNC and wants to see "Mrs. Bill Clinton" (he refuses to even use her name) locked up.

This is a new shilling technique.
>Exchange facts with suspicion
There is no source.

What?
He literally spoke at the RNC supporting trump.

I fear for his life

He spoke at the Republican National Convention and endorsed Trump outright.

More like the look into the mind of liberalism.

youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

If you don't want to watch the whole video the part I'm referring to is at 0:38 and runs a couple minutes.

>Sheriff Clarke supporting Clinton

LMAO

He gave a speech at the RNC you dumb faggot

it's the weeeeeeed

Why would a Jew do that? Just lie on the internet like that?

These dubs guarantee that sheriff Clarke will unleash hell on the rioters, starting the long awaited American race war

It's a shill guys.
No source they just wanna mock based sherrif.

Yeah i know its fucking depressing. At least some politicians wanna get rid of them, but gets shut down by conservatives.

muh robbing our freedom

Nice try bro. Canadians dubs will solve all problems tho

hur dum är du på en skala på 1 till FULLRETARD

This is profound as fuck.

Being honest. No sarcasm. This simple thought needs to spread.

Your bait appears to be pretty tasty. Congrats.

> a non country posting ITT

Wow its fucking nothing

According to the Clinton administration the sky is pink, birds swim under the ocean, and Asian women are the safest drivers.

I live in Sweden, fantasy or not but we have low murder rates.

If there were no penises, there'd be no rapes. Let's get rid of all the penises.

t. rape capital of europe

Your young women get raped by subhumans while your men justify their actions. You're worse than Toronto.

kys

If there were no cars, there'd be no car accidents. Let's get rid of all the cars.

"There's no reason to turn this rape into a murder"

t. Swede