Mandela Effect

Lads is this Mandela Effect a hoax or what?

Fucking freaking me out.

Other urls found in this thread:

newslite.tv/2009/05/11/darth-vader-line-is-movies-mos.html
youtube.com/watch?v=AkQPOiTA1Do
m.reddit.com/r/MandelaEffect/comments/3fyrmi/informal_survey_regarding_the_mandela_effect/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looney tunes made me rethink my life

But it was Looney Toons though?

Berenstein Bears or Berenstain Bears

My mum is 100% sure she remembers Berenstein. I've never heard of them though tbqhwy.

The film line changes are freaking me out too. 100% it's 'life is like a box of chocolates' and 'if you build it they will come'. And it's was ALWAYS 'Sex in the City'.

No one interested then?

Your past is an illusion, pieced together from fragments and half-impressions.

Every time you remember something, you reconstruct the memory. Like copying it. But everytime you do, you add little mistakes, errors. Human brains are storytellers: they gather all sorts of data and try and fit it together into a coherent narrative. "Good enough" is the key term.

Reality is an illusion, but the cave has no exit.

I don't get it.

this is the gayest conspiracy theory around. literally goyyim-tier nonsense. i cannot wait for trump to give it creedence.

Sex and the City, Rock and Roll
Sex n the city, Rock n Roll
Sex in the city

But some of the stuff that's been changed is stuff that everyone remembers the same and there's even other evidence that things have been changed.

For example the changes to the Lords Prayer. I'm not religious but was made to say it every morning in school. I know it off by heart. They changed it.

It was Bernstein, I have no doubts. Spooky af fampai

no, but check em

This.
What are you talking about?

I wish I lived in the universe where that commie croaked in prison.

Basically, people are remembering a different history to what is being told. Many things are being changed, but changed at their creation not just recently updated. There are countless examples from popular culture, the bible etc

Conspiracy whereby da joos changed the names of your favourite childhood memories to fit the newspeak agenda.

Pretty sure it's bs

>inb4 0.34 shekels deposited into my account

Ah, like C3PO's silver leg?

Surely people remember the famous film lines though? so many have changed.

This nigga did not have a silver leg where I come from.

People misremember something, but instead of thinking that their memory is faulty they think... well I'm not sure what they think actually... they seem to think they're still right and that the thing somehow magically changed all throughout the universe, but them still having the memory of it

I know, it's fucking retarded.

And it's usually small things like misspellings, which should tell you it's probably you misremembering it and not it being magically changed.

Berenstein. I remember not being quite sure how to pronounce it.

That's not it at all, retard. The timeline was altered and these are the butterfly effects.

definitely berenstein

I was confused how to spell it as a kid and then I realized its like einstein

'Luke, I am your father' is now 'No, I am your father'.

'Life is like a box of chocolates' is now 'life WAS like a box of chocolates'.

'If you build it they will come' is now 'if you build it HE will come'.

'Mirror, mirror on the wall' is now 'MAGIC mirror on the wall'.

Pretty much yes.

The story goes that die juden are using memecraft in tandem with the large hadron collider and CERN Masonic illuminati rituals to make slight alterations to history.

A sort of target practice for The Big Event. When the Georgia stones prophecy is finally completed and 6billion people are wiped off the earth.

I'd agree if there wasn't 100% evidence that people aren't making this shit up.

it's not a hoax, it is people with a loose grip on reality. a normal person would say 'oh i always thought it was spelled bernstein, silly me' not 'OMG ILLUMINATI SPACE GHOSTS ARE CHANGING REALITY '

mandela effect is actualy when niggers take control of your country and everythign goes to shit rapidly

How do you explain those famous movie lines being outright changed then?

See
'Hurrr durr the timeline was changed, we have to go back to 1984'

Yeah, I'm the retard

wtf, I hate the georgia stones now.

always Berenstein. It's some parallel universe shit or something

this is what i remember

Shit man I just checked that clip from the old disney snowwhite and she actually says MAGIC mirror on the wall.
It was mirror, mirror not magic mirror what the fuck is happening

Where is the proof they were changed?

I have another one:

Guys, remember when The Mandela Effect was called 'common misconception'

Fucking exactly!! Don't listen to these shills!

Something big is happening lads.

kek i watched a video about the bible and all the mandela effects in it, there are different versions of the bible, newer bibles have more common phrasing and wording , instead of wine skins they say bottles, so people can understand what it going on

without hard evidence its just a memories game and peoples memories are notoriously questionable

what i like about the stain stein is that the font of the e looks like an a

Exactly this.

What did they mean by this

When recorded history tells us it's always been Berenstain yet everyone is sure it was Berenstein. Not until someone found an old TV guide listing it as Berenstein did people start to take notice.

Also there are countless Oscar speech recordings confirming our memory of the actual film lines.

Yup. Probably because you saw that move much less than your nieces or sisters or teachers or mum or Grimm told you it was "mirror-mirror on the wall".

You guys just don't get it do you.

There are people checking their old 100 year old family bibles and everything has changed in them too.

We are in a different timeline.

>hurt durrr

I thought you reddit faggots were into science.

>he hasn't heard of Einstein

(((Berenstein)))

>Lads is this Mandela Effect a hoax or what?
It is a psychological operation. Social experiment.

it was always 'no, i am your father'
it was memed into 'luke i am your father' because it puts the scene into context.

retard gump and his accent 'life 'as lyk a box o choco-lots'

magic mirror , mirror mirror , you got me on this one , probably a total change in space time

No. I read a paper in the Dutch main library of Amsterdam. Someone left it there on purpose for someone to read it. It was a psychology research paper and I did read it. It explained how a mass-psychosis would be possible using the Internet and AI. I brushed it aside and opened the browser to do research about Ted Kaczynski. This was in 2007, in the new building. I was already on to them. Don't be spooked because they have much more in store for us.

wolf and the lamb

or

lion and the lamb

christfags pls explain....
this deeply worries me

>Berensberg Chosen Bears from the lost tribe of Moheb

I never liked the title of that one but the mass grave portion was pretty great to read as a kid

give me a verse, i have several of my grandmothers old bibles,i will go dig one out.

It can't be. Chic-fil-a is involved and they aren't owned by Jews. It can't be a psyop.

what is it

I'm inclined to believe the berenstein thing because it's easy to change something like that. Marathon to Snickers, Dime to Daim, Opel Fruits to Starburst. Just slap a label on it.

But the film lines thing has to be bs, unless they were re-releases I think the misquotes are just misquotes because they sound better that way. Then when you go back and watch them it turns out that you were wrong.

I never thought he said 'Luke, I am your father' but I agree it sounds better.

Also why does the professor at CERN have this around his neck when all the staff there did a mime video of happy by Farrell?

Back in the middle of 2014 when they made the video at cern Mandela effect hadn't even been mentioned amongst CT people.

Is it just me or does anyone else remember Ivan Drago in Rocky IV saying "I will break you" instead of "I must break you"

It was Mirror Mirror in the original books.

Lion and the lamb. It was always that, you just think it was wolf and the lamb because wolf in sheep's clothing is another biblical phrase.

But recorded history says it's never ever been Berenstein. It never had a brand relaunch, it was never changed. It's always been Berenstain. Since the day it started .....in this timeline.

Not anymore it's not.

Lol, so I win then?

Yes I have heard of (((Einstein))).

Or was it Einenstain?

And unless your referring to his role in C&C Red Alert then I'm pretty sure he didn't manage to master the art of time travel.

In fact, quite a lot of his theories regarding space-time have been disproved b

Luke I am your father is from Tommy Boy

It's always been No, I am your father

What makes more sense, people are playing telephone game with pop culture and got mixed up

OR

CERN is causing us to shift into a parallel dimension and nothing substantial like land masses or history was changed, just lines in books and movies...

No, no ....it's now officially wolf and the lamb. Lion and lamb never existed apparently.

>mandela effect
What's that boys explain it?

What is this witchcraft?

I'm 100% sure it was always Looney Tunes because as a kid I didn't know enough English to realize the pronunciation o Tunes and Toons is the same, but I had an English to Portuguese dictionary and was confused about what the fuck "Tunes" had to do with anything.

This one is probably because we watched a poor quality vhs in a shitty CRT TV, the colors are similar in your image in my 2016 computer monitor, let alone in those conditions back then.

I'm pretty sure it's always been "No, I am your father" because I remember reading about people getting it wrong back when I had dial up.

>What is this witchcraft?

It was always spelled Berenstain in this universe, before we got here.

We are now in a different timeline and there are loads of clues left to us in popular culture and the bible and on the world map apparently.

It's spelt both ways on the tape dingus

Nah my point is time travel is possible. Doesn't mean someone from 2016 changed the timeline, could have been someone from 10,000 AD.

Also you have to go back.

"If you book them, they will come." - Wayne's world.

Seriously though, I always remember the first one. Same with Mirror Mirror on the wall and life IS.

Except Star wars one always was No, I am your father.

Pretty sure if you get the Grimm's Fairytale storybook it's still the same. Got a copy for my Cousin's kid and it still had it as that.

Uh guys
I think i remember something from 2008 Olympics
It was the javelin throwing event somebody an athlete killed somebody with It. I even remember that my uncle read a newspaper and it had an article with pictures on it
The thing is I cant find anything on the net about this.
Did it happen pol? I was 10 at the tine btw

>This one is probably because we watched a poor quality vhs in a shitty CRT TV,

Well I must have shitty eyes too, because the toys and models I had were all gold.

the mandela effect in star wars,
where darth vader says "No, I am your father."
but everyone rembers "Luke, I am your father."

the reason is, everytime other shows referenced this scene they qouted it wrong, they used "Luke, I am your father", because with the Luke in it there is a context that referenced to star wars.

Go check it now.

Isaiah 11:6

You're right

Vader: what did he tell you about your father

Luke: he told me enough, he told me you killed him

Vader: Luke, I am your father

Shit doesn't make sense famalam

Brb going to Barnes and Noble guys.

It's definitely Looney Tunes, because of the musical aspect of the original show. People get confused because they think it's toons like "Cartoons".

I clearly remember "Hillary" but now look

I clearly remember Toons. I didn't know what the word meant and my mother just said it was short for cartoons.

HAHAHAHA

I think it says mirror mirror in the book maybe? Because I have never seen the film.

Here's another one.

Apparently there was once a time when we were happy.

Quite a few people are starting to remember it now.

FUCKING JEWS!

he was already a homo robot, but the next one I bet is a quad sexual pink female nigger of sort, r2d2 will be r2dildo

When I was 5 or 6 we played 'mirror mirror on the wall' in class. That's how I remember it.

I still can't get over the fact that SA moved 1000 miles east.

LMAO right

And I clearly remember Tunes because I knew Tunes had to do with music and "Crazy Music" had nothing to do with the cartoon so I was confused. We clearly are from different realities user.

Some changes are more common (likely to happen) than others. Most names that people know that sound like /ein/ are written "-ein", the most famous being Einstein. In addition, /stain/ is usually seen only in the context of the word stain, as in "it caused a stain on the floor", so this reinforces the brain towards "it doesn't sound like 'stain', so it's not written 'stein'" while recollecting.

The trick is that you can't trust your memories, even if you're 10000% certain that your memory is correct - after all, the only thing that says your memory has always been such is... your memory that it has always been such.

Ok so I wasn't sure about the star wars quote tbqhwyf but see a lot of people mentioning elsewhere. But 100% the line in Forest Gump was 'life IS like a box of chocolates' not 'life WAS like'.

Berenstein

newslite.tv/2009/05/11/darth-vader-line-is-movies-mos.html

Ted Cruz is fucked with to i wonder if he knows about it.....
youtube.com/watch?v=AkQPOiTA1Do

I recently learned Castro was still alive. I'm sure he died in the 2000's at some point. I remember me telling my whole family the news.

Land masses moved

m.reddit.com/r/MandelaEffect/comments/3fyrmi/informal_survey_regarding_the_mandela_effect/

Everyone check this quiz