About 3 1/2 hours until Sunset

About 3 1/2 hrs until Sunset in Milwaukee...Gov. Scott Walker called out National Guard...about to get comfy as fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/08/14/489952669/riots-follow-fatal-police-shooting-in-milwaukee
youtube.com/watch?v=b6hz_biCr_M
youtube.com/watch?v=Hp1O4gfW_lM
broadcastify.com/listen/ctid/3092
youtube.com/watch?v=9-gSJW3sHXE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why are niggers allowed to do this? why is there not a mass purge of them going on right now?

Who would our women fuck?

Where's the Wisconsin militia? Protect our whites!

me

I've been out of the loop for about 36 hours.

What's going on? Why are they chimping out this time?

Muh dik is ready.

will there be anarchy? will you kill some niggers?

Because white people have guilt and stockholm syndrome.

They wont do anything but take it up the ass.

Bumping with some screen caps of last nights chimpening

Watch yellowstone ruin the protests.

Black Kid with an arrest record and a gun in hand was shot by a black cop

I have about 4 hours, before I can break my fast for the 9th of Av.

What if all of them decided to become observant Orthodox Jews? Not only would they save money for a day on food, they would learn how to chill out.

Phooey, nothing will happen

Prepare for glory

I hope this will wake up some liberal Wiscucksin whites. They've been too isolated for too long. I'm glad they're finally getting what they've been voting for 32 straight years.

Nothing will happen. It already did last night. These chimpouts are always spontaneous and unexpected.

>post yfw some nig gets capped by the national guard tonight

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/08/14/489952669/riots-follow-fatal-police-shooting-in-milwaukee

sause ?

Fuck off merchant

what the hell

I laughed but Jesus Christ why the fuck would anyone do this? Fahhk!

Some folks enjoy injecting silicone into their body.

full blown chimpout tonight.
best part is the media refuses to show videos where black mobs are targeting whites

And how did he do this?

WHERE THE STREAMS

He injected silicone

If any whites are in the area please defend your community by any means necessary

Drudgereport

nothing is going to happen until nightfall. Niggers won't go out unless they camouflage in the black

ALL UNITS

youtube.com/watch?v=b6hz_biCr_M

I read that in his voice.

>them repeating digits
Kek wills it!!!

only whites in milwaukee are cops and crack heads

News footage from Milwaukee last night

youtube.com/watch?v=Hp1O4gfW_lM

Nothing's gonna happen, guys. It's Sunday and everyone has to go to work tomorrow.

Synthol, probably.

Funny thing is sex is physically impossible for him now.

We memed too hard lads

ha! that's a good one

niggers don't work

>watermelons 1/2 mile ahead

good fucking find

I live here and they're just wrecking their own shit. Most segregated city in the country mate, all this shit is happening in their quarantine ghetto and the police won't let them leave

Wasn't the nigger carrying a weapon and the cop that shot him was black? This niggers are just criminals and should be shot on sight if rioting.

>watermelons 1/2 mile ahead
fucking hell, keked

SEEN / ty user

>watermelons

So David Clarke rolling tank into town along with moon man crushing nigger soon?

How much you wanna bet the woman was white?

Why do you have a star beside your ID?

The police should declare all public spaces are job fairs, and then peace will be achieved.

hope MPD wastes em

Thank fucking kek, this is the only way to deal with these niggers, military action.
Hopefully, after Trump wins we can build walls around these nigger ghettos and let them fend for themselves.

It's possible. His mama just died, so the man's probably emotionally fired up af

>3 1/2

fuck it i'm going to bed, better be bants in the morning lads

broadcastify.com/listen/ctid/3092

milwaukee scanner feeds

just getting comfy, no idea if anything is hot yet

poison oak?

JIDF DETECTED

>YOU GOT WEED YA RATCHET BITCH?

>N-no

>BITCH IMMA CAP YO SHIT

Perfect burgerget happening

Could a American tell me why this is happening in Milwaukee now? Is this happening in different states?

Kek never lies!

I started this meme on Sup Forums

apparently there were protests in Maryland too. Hoping it gets as good as last night.

Any word if Sheriff Clarke himself will be in town tonight?

seems to happen all over the usa often britbruv

Fuck you I started it

Will there be a chimpout to ever top Ferguson?

Why is this allowed? These niggers do this shit so often now its ridiculous. We need boots on the ground. Wheres saigamarine when you need him

why is it that this particular angle of tilt of hat means you're going to get fucked up

People who wear like this is born for war or something

1 hour and 16 minutes to sunset

How about these chimps do their chimp shit in some rich white neighborhoods and give the police a reason to crack down! I willing to bet the police would be forced to start Harambe'ing their dindu nuffin asses!

why do they always do this??? will they ever learn?!

The final digits are the body count come sunrise

Burn coal pay toll

Who gives a shit if white women feel the sting of the choices they make?

I'm 6'4" and can't see any face on manlets who wear their hats like this

SEVENTY FIVE MINUTES UNTIL SUNSET

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjRG84vW_Zc

IF YOU ARE NOT PREPARED TO DEFEND YOURSELF, PLEASE SEEK SHELTER IMMEDIATELY.

Niggers in America LOVE to play stupid games, therefore they win a lot of stupid prizes. Niggers lack the basic intelligence to realize the source of dumb prizes.
So when they win they get very angry and lash out.

If BLM doesn't get the word out that the officer was black and the dindu was armed before nightfall, this could get out of control real quick.

The 'community leaders' of the nogs in Milwaukee essentially gave the chimps a free pass to wreck shit and they were still starting fires at 3 AM, and there were barely any arrests, which means Jamal has had the afternoon to be jealous of Deshawn's loot crate from last night and is gon show up dat muhfuggah tonight.

That's pretty crazy, the Internet is a powerful thing

Do they really only come out at night? What do they do during the day?

It's the Sup Forums Star Account

youtube.com/watch?v=9-gSJW3sHXE

Pupate

Chant and block traffic maybe

It's easy for them to bail and get away at night. All the niggers wear masks and then disappear into the hood when shit goes down.

There is none, we haven't formed it.

The people just let the government do everything and now we're fucked.

it means they are jews

Sleep...drink..hang out...whatever...when you're unemployed and on the dole structure and purpose to your day really takes a backseat..you just go where the day takes you...most don't wake up until mid-day or early afternoon.

Sleep and watch Martin reruns on BET.

This, sadly.