New email PROVES Clinton & Panetta lied about Benghazi

New email PROVES Clinton & Panetta lied about Benghazi.

therightscoop.com/new-email-shows-pentagon-asked-hillary-to-let-them-send-help-to-benghazi-proving-leon-panetta-lied/

>As the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi was unfolding, a high-ranking Pentagon official urgently messaged Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s top deputies to offer military help, according to an email obtained by Judicial Watch.

>The revelation appears to contradict testimony Defense Secretary Leon Panetta gave lawmakers in 2013, when he said there was no time to get forces to the scene in Libya, where four Americans were killed, including U.S. Ambassador to Libya Christopher Stevens.

>“I just tried you on the phone but you were all in with S [Secretary Clinton],” reads the email, from Panetta’s chief of staff Jeremy Bash. “After consulting with General Dempsey, General Ham and the Joint Staff, we have identified the forces that could move to Benghazi. They are spinning up as we speak.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dFVhHTXNp8U
foxnews.com/world/2015/12/08/spinning-up-as-speak-email-shows-pentagon-was-ready-to-roll-as-benghazi-attack.html
judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-new-benghazi-email-shows-dod-offered-state-department-forces-that-could-move-to-benghazi-immediately-specifics-blacked-out-in-new-document/
judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/JW-v-State-Benghazi-support-01511.pdf
archive.is/Bpjav
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oy vey, slide it goyim!

Bumppppp

O lawd

bumpin

>New email PROVES Clinton & Panetta lied about Benghazi.

No surprise. She is a congenital liar, and he is one of her butt-boys who does what he is told.

The democratic party must be destroyed

hayaku bumpushite

Doesn't everyone know she lied about this?

Another """Boy Who Cried Wolf""" thread and nobody believes it anymore.

Trumptards shooting blanks again.

so what? drumpf i racist and bigot

wew, how long til the media forgets to cover this one?

youtube.com/watch?v=dFVhHTXNp8U

I just checked those digits and bump

welp

What difference does it make?

Nice bump

Lel

wary bump
>therightscoop.com

>Doesn't everyone know she lied about this?

Yes, but this is yet another smoking gun proving it.

Who cares? I'm with her. You stupid altright fags can't do shit. Gotta say, I do enjoy winning with her ;)

I want to believe but that is a questionable source

>They are spinning up as we speak.
Man that is some scary shit.

I knew a guy in my Pol Sci course that was on the Navy ship they were going to launch from. He said they were spun up and ready to launch, but were told to stand down.

Pretty crazy shit.

Can we get a link to the actual email? I put a couple full sentences into the wikileaks search and came up dry. Noticed it said Judicial Watch received the emails, and would love a link to the actual email so i can read it myself and then link to it in the future.

>therightscoop

Nice source you have there lad. Sage.

(She didn't)

>I want to believe but that is a questionable source

Here it is from Fox News:

>foxnews.com/world/2015/12/08/spinning-up-as-speak-email-shows-pentagon-was-ready-to-roll-as-benghazi-attack.html

Also, the stories have excerpts from the actual emails, proving it.

Something was deposited in your account.
Thank you for your collaboration.

There are screenshots of the redacted emails. Unless they can be proven false, it doesn't matter what the source is.

Looks like CTR faggots want this kept off the front page desperately

Here is the Judicial Watch press release about the email in question:

>judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-new-benghazi-email-shows-dod-offered-state-department-forces-that-could-move-to-benghazi-immediately-specifics-blacked-out-in-new-document/

And the actual email in question:

>judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/JW-v-State-Benghazi-support-01511.pdf

Keep digging guys. One of these emails is bound to stick!

why did they need the office of the secretary of state to act?

>foxnews.com/world/2015/12/08/spinning-up-as-speak-email-shows-pentagon-was-ready-to-roll-as-benghazi-attack.html
Dec 9,2015

why hasn't this gained traction? How was this spun into meaninglessness?

Bump

Bump

This is fodder for the debates Trump will use these to show what a fool she is.

Why is Benghazi such a big deal?
Ambassador got killed in a riot. How is Hillary at fault? What should she have done, before/during/after?
Serious question because I really don't follow this incident.

>Port of Rota, Spain to Port of Tarabulus (tripoli), Libya: 1344 nautical miles

>in a riot

First off, it was a coordinated attack by militants forces.

Second, the attack went on for 13 hours, with the people there begging for any kind of help, even a goddamn flyby and got nothing.

Third, she spent the next two weeks lying about the attack and blaming it on the quaran including to the families to the people who were killed there.

There was a call at 3 AM requesting military aid be sent to Benghazi to protect the embassy. Hillary was asleep, people died.

However, these emails seem to provide evidence that Hillary had the opportunity to send people over before, and refused, then lied, saying there wouldn't have been time to mobilize troops and save the embassy.

No one in the media cares. The voters will never hear about this. You burgers should make posters and toss them on every poll in your local areas. Make yourselves useful; you'll get exercise too.

She deliberately didnt send troops so she could use the event for political gain

pole*

Or maybe the wildcard, USA had paramilitary operators in a foreign country, and CIA was part of this illegal act.
A person sanctions illegal actions in another country -> people die due to said illegal actions -> person that sanctioned the illegal actions is now running for president.
Where the hell is the justice? Are Americans the epitome of a cuck?

Why was Hillary, as secretary, responsible for approving immediate aid to an embassy? Shouldn't the military have been on call anyway?

Are you saying she actually stepped in to hold troops back?

In addition to this the State Department knew about rising tensions in the area prior to the attacks.
There should of been more boots on the ground to protect the Ambassador. Although he really shouldn't of been allowed to go at all.

>As the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi was unfolding, a high-ranking Pentagon official urgently messaged Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s top deputies to offer military help, according to an email obtained by Judicial Watch.

Sup Forums You are the elected cheif of defense, a phone call requesting your help in bengahazi, what actions and statement would you do? No memes please

Mine would be
>"Send in two UAV's, some soldiers with noob tube, also quickscope 7 tangos and ill grant you airstrike support"

The military is often held back at the behest of the State Department. "If you do that you might make muhammad jihad upset."

>New email PROVES Clinton & Panetta lied about Benghazi.
And nobody but a handful of republicans care. Have you not learned by now? Nothing you sling at her hurts her campaign

archive.is/Bpjav

>Are Americans the epitome of a cuck?
If they're not now they're very soon going to be depending on what happens in November.

Consider this a bump for trump

Shut it down. You Trump supporters are pathetic.

>Are you saying she actually stepped in to hold troops back?
I'm saying there's evidence of conversations about deploying troops, and that no troops were deployed, and that Hillary would have had the final say in such a decision.

>that is a questionable source
>Here it is from Fox News:

Fuck you nigger.

What are you dumb? Fucking CTR is everywhere.

The email the proved she lied about the video came out a long time ago. Clinton avoided the press until they forgot about it

I guess the part I'm missing here is the why. Why not send the troops?
Was it political, or just a fuck up? Or negligence? Or was she asleep the whole time? Like, why not just send in the marines?

>Nothing you sling at her hurts her campaign
Won't keep us from trying. That way when you commit cultural and maybe even physical suicide as a nation I'll have no regrets because at least we tried.

This is more or less an exercise to absolve our consciences. Like preparing for the impending death of a loved one. Cause of death: severe untreated HRC infection.

Nobody knows. All we know is that Hillary had the opportunity to send troops, and that no troops were sent, and that 4 Americans died as a result. No more, no less.

Malicious intent, gross negligence, asleep on the job, take your pick.

Do not respond to shills who respond to themselves. They're doing it for easy (you)'s. Don't humor them.

Shut up loser lmao

Hey handsome, wanna come to my place ?
You'll penetrate my anus without lubrication and proceed to have sexual intercourse with it until climax after which i'll lick your penis until it is clean of semen and fecal matter, if you catch my drift ;^)

I must point out that i am not James bond.
These numbers were a pure coincidence and he's not french anyway !
And for that matter, i'm a fictionnal character so let's not be silly.

Bump for Trump

>Why not send the troops?

>Hillary had the opportunity to send troops
do you Shitheads™ ever actually read your own macros?
>have to secure approval of host nations

I'm estimating 4 or 5 of those

and then fly 1300 miles, and do what when they get there?

They had 13 hours, shithead.

Attack Israel, ignore Benghazi.

>(((ambassador)))

meh, it's been proven that he was an arms dealer there to sell goods to al-qaeda and isis. let he who lives by the terrorist, die by the terrorist

hillary was the one okaying the arms deals with jihadis, though

Yeah, but the other 3 guys seemed cool. Point is Shillary's actions led to the unnecessary deaths of Americans, and that, nevermind all the other fucking shit she's done, should disqualify her from the Oval Office.

But it doesn't, because America is a banana republic run by Jews with a population so cucked they won't even forcibly remove this bitch from office, even if it means killing her.

This is a non-story and was covered extensively in the House Report. Here is the unredacted e-mail. It shows nothing new, we already know that Obama and Panetta both approved this deployment but that General Ham diverted the troops from Rota to Tripoli once it became clear that Benghazi compound was already lost and that it was no longer a rescue mission.

Anything new?

she blamed it on a movie, and then put the movie maker in jail for a year

>Are you saying she actually stepped in to hold troops back?

Yes. Multiple times. Which is why they never got additional aid the first six hundred times they asked for it.

How outrageous, on a day when multiple embassies around the world WERE being attacked over the film, this one also happened and she wrongly assumed it was for the same reason.

Unforgivable, truly.

Try exposing Money Printing and Central Banking if you believe in inferior women being promoted far beyond their capabilities.

What's the matter? You have been ordered to never mention the Money Printing Scam that all Central Banks practice? So try raising your voice about it in the name of Social and Economic Justice and see how far that gets you.

DO YOU MORONS SEE SECRETARY OF STATE ON THIS CHART SO STOP WITH YOUR PHONY BENGHAZI BULLSHIT

There is no money printing scam, you're literally making things up as most right-wing spastics do when I BTFO their conspiracy theories.

Im somewhat familiat with his family to not get too specific. Long story short dude seems to care more about his pets then his grandkids. Always sounded kind of douchey.

>Why not send the troops?
They were running guns to Libya and ISIS through the embassy - not specifically the embassy itself, but the people there were aware of the operation and/or orchestrating it.

That (((coincidental))) attack on the embassy that Hillary Clinton declined to send troops to resulted in a few nice loose ends getting tied up.

To sum up:
US Government supplies weapons (illegally) to terrorists via Benghazi
Benghazi is conveniently attacked by militants after the job is done
Hillary Clinton declines to send military help even though they're ready to go
The people in the embassy fight for 13 hours before finally being killed
Now there's no more low-level flunkies who know about the gun-running to terrorists
Hillary Clinton lies about the situation, tries to play it off like she couldn't send help in time, and claims the terrorist attack was instigated by a youtube video
Has the guy who made the youtube video arrested

End result:
The US Government arming terrorists that wound up in Libya and Syria is covered up
Benghazi staff died to keep it a secret

Same as what happened with the USS Liberty - rescue forces who might have saved American lives were ordered to stand down.

But letting soldiers die was a small price for LBJ then and Obama-Clinton now to cover their asses and protect their owners.

war crimes coverup hivemind, cool

No the next step is to force integrate your kind with poor new immigrants. All that has to be done to hurt Central Banking is to reveal the method to those new immigrants and normal citizens.

Good job bluffing but if you really shill for those creeps you will see them get very stressed the more people start asking: Why can't we issue new currency based on assets and charge our own interest? They can vote to change the law user. They can take the exclusive right to print money away from any own group once they understand it.

You failed to ban free speech in time. Now rival bankers from the low level know they are not alone.

Bump for dead americans

But there were enough people still alive at Benghazi, didn't you see the Michael Bay movie, there was like a whole base of people.

>fly 1300 miles
>implying that's far when we literally had guys in Italy ready to go.

They asked for more security at the embassy for months as all other countries and the red cross pulled out of Libya and they were denied. This coordinated attack was not just out of nowhere.

>what are ids

Hey dumbass, you should look up her responsibilities and if it wasn't her fault than why the fuck did she have a court hearing for 3 weeks about it, from way more qualified people than you and I about this incident that she is directly responsible for. You stupid fuck.

wow, and chekked

kek

Allocating resources, creating weapons deals, etc. is the secretary of states responsibility. She armed terrorists creating ISIS and she failed to protect the people in Benghazi.

Wow really made me think. I'm hillocotper now

>Has the guy who made the youtube video arrested
this bullshit, what crime did they charge him with? was he convicted?