305,000+ More Chinese for Canada

WE RIKE CHEAP LABOR AND EASY VOTES
WE RIKE IT BERY MUCH

>The Canadian government has drawn up plans to substantially increase the number of Chinese and other Asians coming to Canada next year, eclipsing even this year’s record influx of 305,000.

>Liberal Party of Canada Minister of Immigration John McCallum announced this week that the number of immigration application offices in China will double by next year.

Its over, liberal won, they are importing voting immigrants to stay in power.

Other urls found in this thread:

newobserveronline.com/305000-chinese-canada/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

newobserveronline.com/305000-chinese-canada/

Might as well skip the nig era and enter the chink era immediately

This will be like the refugee thing Trudeau will get everyone pumped up. Figure out it won't work and then pretend nothing happened

Chineses and Japaneses are not bad immigrants.

They usually mind their own business, don't race mix, keep their culture, work hard and don't ask for handouts

this article just really harshed my mellow

MUH REFUGEEESSSSSSSSSSSS

>implying the "refugee thing" isn't happening while you sleep

>chinks are good immigrats

AYYYYYYYYYYYY

Japanese are good, but chinks are literally slant eyed niggers.

Honestly this doesn't bother me that much.

Asians actually have higher mathematical/logic IQ then Whites, and are one of the few foreign immigrant classes that actually contribute a net positive to the economy, then those who usually draw more money through welfare.

I'm really only worried at the mental instability of Asian/White race mixing children.

Asians make good immigrants, generally speaking. I think the issue is not so much immigration per se, but the enormous scale of it.

Canada also has a population of less than 40 million

I have a hard time getting mad at this, in fact I envy most Canadians and Australians. I'd easily trade all of my country's niggers (or if I were in Europe, its sand niggers) for a couple of Asian immigrants. You people don't know how easy you have it in comparison to the rest of us.

And this excuses chinks pouring into your country how?

They used to be OK.

The generation coming over now are all only children raised by parents who had their culture destroyed during maps cultural revolution.

They simply aren't the same as the ones that came over during our parents and grandparents time.

Mao not maps. Fucking phone.

I welcome them

Their illiberal culture will uncuck Canada and cross breeding make them the Finnish of the Americas

better than arabs and poo in loo.

I live in Toronto also a reservist who recently has trained on bases refugees were supposed to be kept. there almost none existent

That's my leaf. I'll take Markham over Brampton any day of the week

Well if Chinese colonization stops Canada from being a bunch of cucked liberals, I'll support it.

Sure thing ;)

Go to markville mall... free wifi... go to check out pol.... mfw Sup Forums blocked...